Page 232 of 417 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

hey bcs! i made an html file for vevo from a web forum and im trying to get it to flip around like the actual wp7 vevo tile does but what do i name it instead of fade in fade out bc i searched and couldnt get the the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post

bc i made it like that but if you want it whit just in ifile go to var/stash/themes/wp7-ui/uimages look for silver [email protected] or silver.png and place a number 1 infronyt of silver and save it and it will remove the black status bar ill see about makking a lighter status bar image for what your asking and post it but you might have to respring for it to change try that.
    thanks x) great work on the theme btw it's really nice ^^

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

bro that **** is SICK!!!!!! my only thing is it makes my homescreen lag when i scroll up and down.
    Yea, I think I pushed the CUBE and our devices as far as it can go with adding HTML widget faces.
    Doing the cubes like that require a lot of processing and graphics display horsepower, so it's something I cannot fix due to the programming language I had to use to make it customizable. If End integrated it into the dylib, then I'm sure it would run smoother, but doing it that way will limit our ability to customize it.

I think we are all gonna need the next A5 or A6 processor to truly do widget faced cubes.

So has anybody tried the clock,calendar,weather cube on their 4S?
    Do you get any lag while scrolling on that device while the cube is enabled ?
    I'm just wondering if my assumptions are correct. Any feedback form 4S users would be appreciated
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-22 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Alternatively, if you don't mind running a tweak, you could download cleanstatus from Cydia and set the "Clock/Date" color to #ffffff.....
    The icons still look weird though :P mainly the battery percentage

Thanks

hey bcs! i made an html file for vevo from a web forum and im trying to get it to flip around like the actual wp7 vevo tile does but what do i name it instead of fade in fade out bc i searched and couldnt get the the right answer.
    Remember the image flip tiles I posted awhile back for the Full screen picture swap tiles? Reference one of those please.
    It will give you a template to base your flip animation on.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

does anyone with a 4s get a continual respring when you pin the photos tile, i had to manually remove it from the plist in order to run the theme again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Remember the image flip tiles I posted awhile back for the Full screen picture swap tiles? Reference one of those please.
    It will give you a template to base your flip animation on.
    yeah something like that. What im looking to do is have 4 images from vevo flip around vertically and i dont have those you had pmd me anymore bc i had to clean out my inbox bc of all the pms i was getting. Can you send me it?

Thanks

@sinsinkun,
    Heres the image that I use for the [email protected] It's the same blue color utilized throughout ilovemyiphone4's UI. Use ifile to place it in UIImages and rename it to replace the black image. Im on the mobile browser so It may not upload correctly. If not, use paint or a simple image editor to sample this pictures color and recolor the black, or make a rectangle with dimensions of 640x40 px. Good Luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327244063.698056.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    @sinsinkun,
    Heres the image that I use for the [email protected] It's the same blue color utilized throughout ilovemyiphone4's UI. Use ifile to place it in UIImages and rename it to replace the black image. Im on the mobile browser so It may not upload correctly. If not, use paint or a simple image editor to sample this pictures color and recolor the black, or make a rectangle with dimensions of 640x40 px. Good Luck.
    the colorcode to the blue im using is 16b5e2 incase you want it.

thought id share this tile couldve sworn i seen someone ask for this tile -youtubepro.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-22 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks

yeah something like that. What im looking to do is have 4 images from vevo flip around vertically and i dont have those you had pmd me anymore bc i had to clean out my inbox bc of all the pms i was getting. Can you send me it?
    Here ya go Bro,

http://www.mediafire.com/?s0za2x7iae3ah2x

It's gonna be tough to do with 4 images tho.....

First off I got to say I'm amazed at how far this theme has come since I've been away, really great work from all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    So has anybody tried the clock,calendar,weather cube on their 4S?
    Do you get any lag while scrolling on that device while the cube is enabled ?
    I'm just wondering if my assumptions are correct. Any feedback form 4S users would be appreciated
    Your cube runs perfectly on my 4s with no lag at all and small impact on ram. I have multiple live tiles, too many in fact, and it still works fine. (trying to find the limits of my phone)

I'm having some probs with the actual theme though, maybe due to the jailbreak or 5.0.1 idk.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to T7Seven For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post
    First off I got to say I'm amazed at how far this theme has come since I've been away, really great work from all involved.

Your cube runs perfectly on my 4s with no lag at all and small impact on ram. I have multiple live tiles, too many in fact, and it still works fine. (trying to find the limits of my phone)

I'm having some probs with the actual theme though, maybe due to the jailbreak or 5.0.1 idk.
    What's the problem? Just curious to know, lol

This theme is fantastic, could any one upload the latest pack with all the folders and files? thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    The icons still look weird though :P mainly the battery percentage

lol......yeah, then you need another tweak called "statustweak" from Cydia to hide all those icons so you just have the clock on the status bar pushed to the far right. Then to see the battery percentages, free memory etc, get "Omni Stat Widget" for notification center. It takes a little getting used to but it really makes this theme look more authentic imho....

It would be nice to find out how to change the clock color without using cleanstatus as that is just one more tweak for just that one task. Using cleanstatus proves that it can be done though......
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Would it at all be possible to create a .dylib that does NOT require dreamboard? I have an iPod Touch 4G and Apple has blessed me with 256MB of ram. Quite possibly the slowest device I have ever had. On iOS 5, at any time I have a maximum of 100 MB of RAM free. My older iPod Touch 3G has about 150 MB of RAM free. I have removed almost all my MobileSubstrate addons, even SBSettings!

I find dreamboard slows the entire device a lot. When I have OS7 installed I have about 15-25MB of RAM on the OS7 homescreen. All the apps seem to crash too. I have no idea if this is because of the lack of RAM or a conflicting MobileSubstrate addon. The main reason why I think DreamBoard is the culprit is primarily because I had no RAM issues on the old version of OS7 (released by wynd, I believe). I don't think my RAM shortage is due to OS7:Revive. If a DreamBoard-free version is possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Nonetheless, this is fantastic work. OS7:Revive is looking as good as ever, keep up the fantastic work!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    What's the problem? Just curious to know, lol
    When switching from OS7 to default I just get a black screen, nothing works, I have to do a soft reset to get out.
    Sometimes a respring hangs, again soft reset is the only way out.
    After successful respring wallpaper and tile background is reset.

Idk if these are problems caused by the new jailbreak, ios version or the theme itself. I've installed and re-installed both OS7 Revive and DreamBoard.

Can any one help me? I've the original OS7 Revive, but I don't know which files donwload, and put them.

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post
    When switching from OS7 to default I just get a black screen, nothing works, I have to do a soft reset to get out.
    Sometimes a respring hangs, again soft reset is the only way out.
    After successful respring wallpaper and tile background is reset.

Idk if these are problems caused by the new jailbreak, ios version or the theme itself. I've installed and re-installed both OS7 Revive and DreamBoard.
    blackscreen after going from OS7 to Default happens to me too, don't know why, and the background+tile colour will switch back to 'normal' after a respring... not sure if this is Dreamboard or OS7. usually for the black screen a respring works for me, never had to soft reset before

EDIT: i'm pretty sure it's Dreamboard, as I tried Metro 8, and it resets as well upon respring/changing themes within Dreamboard.

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    Can any one help me? I've the original OS7 Revive, but I don't know which files donwload, and put them.
    what do you mean?

I mean if you could upload to any web page (fileshare,z-share...) your OS7 theme folder that you have on Library/Dreamboard, and then I download it and put on my itouch, because I don't know which files should I download.

it depends entirely on what you want/how you want your theme to look... have you tried the Mods thread for all the different tiles there are? BCS's YouTube channel has a lot of the stuff he's done for this theme as well. or you can ask ilovemyiPhone4 for his mods?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jooosieeee For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-22)

Page 232 of 417 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast