Page 231 of 417 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey what other tiles are you doing to make it look realistic as the WP7?
    I'm not really sure yet. I've kinda hit a block in what I should do. I'll probably finish making the rest of my main tiles smaller (the icon), but beyond that I'm not really sure since I tend to only modify the tiles I use (go figure haha). I actually just got started working on a controller layout for gpSPhone (Gameboy Advance emulator) that kinda sticks to the WP7 UI (obviously not the same since there's nothing to go off of).

The biggest thing I'm contemplating right now is how some WP7 apps (3rd party ones) use a single image for their tile instead of a traditional white icon in the center. Some parts of me like the white icon approach, while other parts of me want to see some more color. Currently I'm creating Xbox Live tiles for the games I have and placing them sporatically along my main page to create some variety, but I don't know quite how to approach 3rd party tile looks yet (I remember when using WP7 that the typical 3rd party app tiles were pretty bad and ruined the good looking style of WP7).

I'm a little "photoshopped out" right now if you get what I'm saying haha. Unfortuantely, Photoshop always has a way of sucking me back in to do something different. Will see what happens I might help with UI elements if I see anything that I feel I could create.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks

Default WP7 Tiles
    Hey I wanted to share some of my tiles for 3rd party apps. I got all of these tiles from the WP7 marketplace online.. feel free to use them and mod them they look pretty good on the phone. All you have to do is rename them to [email protected] and drop them in their bundle folders. I use these to break up the white tiles. I would like to state that I did no work to the images I just re-sized them.

Tiles.zip

Here is my large music tile... I took a snapshot of my Zune now playing screen.

-mr8yz8.png

[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -yelp.png   -vevo.png   -netflix.png   -google-.png   -facebook.png   -google.png   -espn.png  
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-22 at 09:49 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yes its possible and easy to do.

Locate the @-webkit-keyframes spin2

delete all the % code from 15% to 90%

now change the

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(0deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

to this:

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(360deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

Hope this helps

Nice job Bro, Looks Great
    I tried this. But it just spins around like a globe none of the other effects. This would be awesome if it didn't pop in and out. I believe BC can further tweak this.Tile.zip
    Last edited by might01; 2012-01-22 at 10:19 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I finally finished the first Widget Enabled CUBE

This one incorporates a live clock, calendar and Weather widget on each face

I have included 2 animation styles for this CUBE,
    One is the one in the video and the other has the standard Messaging CUBE's Rotations

Weather setup text is included in the zip folders

Download Here: BcsCustom's Clock-Calendar-Weather CUBE.zip

Enjoy the new CUBE
    bro that **** is SICK!!!!!! my only thing is it makes my homescreen lag when i scroll up and down.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-22)

Hi guys,

is there a tile package anywhere? I looked for it in some of the 230 pages, but found nothing..
    Can anybody help me?

Another question is, if itīs enough to copy the tiles to: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles? Or do I have to do anything more?

Many THX!

Quote Originally Posted by Miro148 View Post
    Hi guys,

is there a tile package anywhere? I looked for it in some of the 230 pages, but found nothing..
    Can anybody help me?

Another question is, if itīs enough to copy the tiles to: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles? Or do I have to do anything more?

Many THX!
    there are a lot on the OS7 Mods thread

the directory is User/Library/OS7/Tiles (if i'm not mistaken)... depending on what tiles you are copying over, you might have to create a new folder for them, if there's already a folder just paste it into the respective ones and respring.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jooosieeee For This Useful Post:

Miro148 (2012-01-22)

Thatīs what Iīm looking for. THX!

Now Iīve got another question:
    I donīt want to use the OS7 Lockscreen. I just want to use my iOS Lockscreen.
    What and where do I have to make changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Miro148 View Post
    Thatīs what Iīm looking for. THX!

Now Iīve got another question:
    I donīt want to use the OS7 Lockscreen. I just want to use my iOS Lockscreen.
    What and where do I have to make changes?

can't help you there, I don't use the OS7 lockscreen... i THINK you can try the OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5 - No Lock Screen.zip on the first page of this thread and follow the instructions on what to do.

i installed this theme a while back and forgot exactly what i did, but i think that's it.

sounds as if it could work
    Iīll try...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Can u help please ?
    what do you need help with?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I think they want to know about your UISettings theme and the battery thingy you have on it

what's the code to remove the app names from the tiles please? thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

@ilovemyiPhone4

I saw your chatkit fix on the previous page....could you post it up? Thanks.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    I think they want to know about your UISettings theme and the battery thingy you have on it

what's the code to remove the app names from the tiles please? thanks
    the UISettings battery center doesnt display the battery as in the image from the screen shot when im using this os7 dreamboard theme bc Endfinity i think removed the battery from the lockscreen in the dylib so it doesnt display in the notification center either but the screen shot you saw was it without the dreamboard os7 theme on i just posted it bc it is part of the ui. Id like for it to work with os7 dreamboard bc i dont use the status bar icon but endfinity would have to fix that. as far as nameing apps its simple you can even do it with ifile or with ifun box if you use windows pc just right click on the tile name and hit rename but make sure it says for example~com.apple.mobilephone under the tiles folder located in var/mobile/library/os7/tiles then which ever tile your looking to rename just like i said right click on it and hit rename and type in the correct app directory and you can get each app directory by going in to the applist page which is when you press the little arrow at the top of the home screen on your device and hold down on an app you wish to pin to start menu you will see the apps directory name i would get a pen and paper and write it down then rename which ever app your looking to rename to use my tiles. But i will be posting a my complete setup later today which will include some of erik with noc tiles my animated gif tiles and bcscustoms tiles but as of now my setup is diferrent and i will post a video soon im just patiently waiting for endfinitys next update with the integrated fb and i think he said calender aswell. Im not good at explaining stuff very well so hope i helped with what you are asking me. in my next complete setup i post it will include all the wp7 sounds i just added to my phone a new ringtone and the updated ui and my color mod of erik with noc and phatmartinos colorkeyboard.

Do you know why your status bar UI, when an app uses a white status bar instead of the normal black one, it doesn't change? Like, it's supposed to be white, but it becomes black, and the text is really hard to read (cuz its also black). Is it possible to change a file (I'm assuming it's in the UI images folder) so that the SB stays transparent on screens that use the normal SB, but becomes white when an app makes the SB white?

I hope that wasn't too confusing :P
    Simplification: how do I make the SB from the settings menu (the apple settings menu xD) revert back to its normal white SB

Thanks

lmfao i see now what you were asking about removing the app names. sorry heres what youll edit in the info.plist to which ever app your looking to rename.

under <dict> in your info.plist type this in and save it.
    <key>displayname</key>
    <string>whatever name you choose</string>

example
    <dict>
    <key>displayName</key
    <string>Marketplace</string>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Do you know why your status bar UI, when an app uses a white status bar instead of the normal black one, it doesn't change? Like, it's supposed to be white, but it becomes black, and the text is really hard to read (cuz its also black). Is it possible to change a file (I'm assuming it's in the UI images folder) so that the SB stays transparent on screens that use the normal SB, but becomes white when an app makes the SB white?

Simplification: how do I make the SB from the settings menu (the apple settings menu xD) revert back to its normal white SB
    bc i made it like that but if you want it whit just in ifile go to var/stash/themes/wp7-ui/uimages look for silver [email protected] or silver.png and place a number 1 infronyt of silver and save it and it will remove the black status bar ill see about makking a lighter status bar image for what your asking and post it but you might have to respring for it to change try that.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-22 at 03:03 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (2012-01-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post

Alternatively, if you don't mind running a tweak, you could download cleanstatus from Cydia and set the "Clock/Date" color to #ffffff.....

@ilovemyiPhone4

Did you see my request for your chatkit you posted pics of last page?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

ilovemyiPhone4 (2012-01-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Alternatively, if you don't mind running a tweak, you could download cleanstatus from Cydia and set the "Clock/Date" color to #ffffff.....

@ilovemyiPhone4

ill post it up now and yeah im using status clean aswell but didnt think to place that code for the white good looking trying that now.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    I tried this. But it just spins around like a globe none of the other effects. This would be awesome if it didn't pop in and out. I believe BC can further tweak this.Tile.zip
    Well you did say you didn't want it to pop in/out

Sorry, I must have misunderstood what you were after
    So now I take it you want the stepped rotation with the pauses but no pop ups?
    There are 2 positions, a forward and a pushed back position, I had to push it back during rotations so you can see the corners during the rotations. if I don't pop it forward the cube will be 50px smaller than the rest of your tiles.
    If I move it forward during rotations, then it will just look like a 3 picture slideshow.
    So what exactly are you after?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post

@ilovemyiPhone4

heres the chatkit fix and thanks the clocks white now lol.

com.apple.chatkit.zip

Thanks

heres the chatkit fix and thanks the clocks white now lol.

com.apple.chatkit.zip
    Thanks a lot. Someone in this thread tipped me to cleanstatus some time ago. I can't remember who it was but kudos to them....

Thanks again...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

rameses09 (2012-01-23)

Page 231 of 417 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast