Page 230 of 417 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnakey View Post
    i fixed my phone and music problem, i downloaded erik's icons, is there anywhere where i could find the original animated calender widgets, also where can i find an animated weather widget?
    Here is the original animated calendar tile (the one that slides up and down): Animated Calendar Tile.zip

Just drag and drop the "Tiles" folder in to /Library/OS7
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    The windows phone actually has a circle button with the mail send in the middle. I made that exactly like it but the send button stretches it out and it doesn't look circular like It should. And what did you do with the camera button I didn't see it in the pic you posted? And I did have that in the UI. I'll post a screen shot.
    Ahh well i made it square anyways. It just seems more... right? But i like it. and thaats cuz im using biteSMS. :/ it works right in messages application. thinking about getting messages + so i can use normal messaging app and have it right. maybe bitesms has an image i can replace. Gonna try to theme that as well and make it more WP7 like. Another change i made was making the bar above the keyboard gray. posting screenies later.

I looked at the screenshots ImaBoss posted of the Messages UI and I decided to create some different chat bubbles real quick. I think these are a little sharper then the ones I saw in the screenshot and they also have the "tail" on the upper side of the bubble for when you recieve a text from someone else (you can see in the screenshot) which is how they are in WP7 (check the screenshot in my post above). The black borders are only there so you can see them apart from the background since I'm not able to theme the SMS background without Winterboard.

---------------------------------
    ilovemyiPhone4 or ImaBoss do you want the .PSD file for these bubbles to include in the UI? There not perfect, but I figured you might have some use for them.

Note: I didn't even try to color these to be decent. I just wanted to make the basic concept real quick. With the .PSD you can color them however you want and remove the black border.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-22 at 01:38 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    I looked at the screenshots ImaBoss posted of the Messages UI and I decided to create some different chat bubbles real quick. I think these are a little sharper then the ones I saw in the screenshot and they also have the "tail" on the upper side of the bubble for when you recieve a text from someone else (you can see in the screenshot) which is how they are in WP7 (check the screenshot in my post above). The black borders are only there so you can see them apart from the background since I'm not able to theme the SMS background without Winterboard.

ilovemyiPhone4 or ImaBoss do you want the .PSD file for these bubbles to include in the UI? There not perfect, but I figured you might have some use for them.

Note: I didn't even try to color these to be decent. I just wanted to make the basic concept real quick. With the .PSD you can color them however you want and remove the black border.
    Man those look great can you share the .psd file? Or make me a red one color e51400 that would great!
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-22 at 01:45 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-01-22)

Erik me puedes pasar tus tiles son buenos ok

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackSentinel For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-01-22)

OMG WANT WANT WANT. xD Looks great. I was gonna redo the bubbles but looks like i dont have to now. :P Im trying to theme bitesms its self but the Dev team is stupid and made it a million times harder for us to theme it with all the new images. ): im gonna try my best for my fellow bitesms users. I dont want to have to buy messages + when i already bought bitesms

Edit: Does anyone know what the buttons at top like facetime add contact are named? i want to make those gray and not all black. >.<
    Last edited by ImaBoss; 2012-01-22 at 01:53 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaBoss For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-01-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome share man yes post it.

ok well heres screens of what i have the ui looking like on my iphone 4.

-img_0402.png-img_0403.png-img_0404.png-img_0405.png-img_0407.png-img_0406.png-img_0407.png-img_0410.png-img_0412.png-img_0409.png-img_0413.png-img_0416.png-img_0415.png-img_0419.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-22 at 01:59 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-01-22), j0k3r (2012-01-22)

Alright here you guys go: WP7 SMS Bubbles.psd

This is probably the most unprofessional .PSD I've posted. It has all of the bits and pieces that I started out with (put into groups that you can ignore). All you really need to work with is the "Final "To" Bubble" (the bubble you see when you send someone a text) and the "Final "From" Bubble" (the bubble you see when you receive a text). You can use color overlay to make them whatever color and remove the stroke to get rid of the black border. You can also delve into the groups if you want to see the two individual pieces and resize them (a square and the tail).

These are the chat bubbles I currently use for the stock messages app (a hybrid between iOS and WP7):

Let me know if you want these as well (unfortunately I managed to delete the .psd file for them )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-01-22)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

-img_0402.png-img_0403.png-img_0404.png-img_0405.png-img_0407.png-img_0406.png-img_0407.png-img_0410.png-img_0412.png-img_0409.png-img_0413.png-img_0416.png-img_0415.png-img_0419.png
    where'd you get the awesome keyboard/dialer, & status bar and how'd you install it?
    and I downloaded your skinned Facebook, but where do I install it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    where'd you get the awesome keyboard/dialer, & status bar and how'd you install it?
    and I downloaded your skinned Facebook, but where do I install it?
    the keyboard is originally erik with noc and phatmartinos. I just modded it that color. I did make my own version which lets you use byta font fonts but theres is more polished. the facebook skin is zombians work but i included it in the ui and its a winterboard theme so drop it in var/stash/themes aned select it in winterboard and respring. for the colorkeyboard it goes in library/colorkeyboard/themes for the popups drop it in popups folder.

Thanks

Dude is it possible to change the position of the play button in the Ipod app? I noticed it in Now playing as off but in Youtube it's fine. Is it impossible to fix?

And one more thing if you don't mind. How is your popup key the Gray WP7 yet the text inside is white? Did you combine them somehow? UI looks slick btw.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-22 at 02:42 AM.

Thanks

ok heres the fix.

-img_0421.png

-img_0422.png

and heres my tiles for those who asked and pmd me.

ilovemyiPhone4 tiles and images.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Dude is it possible to change the position of the play button in the Ipod app? I noticed it in Now playing as off but in Youtube it's fine. Is it impossible to fix?

And one more thing if you don't mind. How is your popup key the Gray WP7 yet the text inside is white? Did you combine them somehow? UI looks slick btw.
    i changed the color with gimp

or this.

-img_0425.png

heres the colorkeyboard i posted in the screens.

wp7 ck.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-22 at 03:07 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (2012-01-22)

Hey guys

Not sure if you can help me, but I just tried installing from Cydia and when I try to activate the theme, it says theme .plist not found.

Cheers

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom's Clock, Calendar and Weather CUBE
    I finally finished the first Widget Enabled CUBE

This one incorporates a live clock, calendar and Weather widget on each face

I have included 2 animation styles for this CUBE,
    One is the one in the video and the other has the standard Messaging CUBE's Rotations

Weather setup text is included in the zip folders

Download Here: BcsCustom's Clock-Calendar-Weather CUBE.zip

Enjoy the new CUBE

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

amritarimi (2012-01-22), kakadua (2012-01-22), T7Seven (2012-01-22)

Thanks

I don't want to use winterboard. I replaced the stock iphone images with these. How can I make my sms background black without using winterboard?

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    I don't want to use winterboard. I replaced the stock iphone images with these. How can I make my sms background black without using winterboard?
    Oh you do that too? I wanted to just replace the stock images too but I don't knew where they are where are they?

From what I understand you can't theme the SMS background without Winterboard. I've searched for it and looked it up online, but I can't find anything to change it (except an old Cydia application for old iOS versions).
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-22 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks

From what I understand you can't theme the SMS background without Winterboard. I've searched for it and looked it up online, but I can't find anything to change it (except an old Cydia for old iOS versions).
    Damn you Apple!!!-tumblr_lxpncjcigs1qmi6ix.jpg

Damn you Apple!!!-tumblr_lxpncjcigs1qmi6ix.jpg
    Haha that's great. I to wish there could've just been a file somewhere called "SMSBackground" but there was none I could find. I even tried to see if it was possible to change the background in BiteSMS but no luck there either (although I didn't invest much time into looking since I didn't have the application and was just googling).

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha that's great. I to wish there could've just been a file somewhere called "SMSBackground" but there was none I could find. I even tried to see if it was possible to change the background in BiteSMS but no luck there either (although I didn't invest much time into looking since I didn't have the application and was just googling).
    Hey what other tiles are you doing to make it look realistic as the WP7?

Page 230 of 417 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast