Page 229 of 417 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

@ilovemyiPhone4 I started fixing up the UI images within the chatkit. its looking nice. When i finish I'll look around and see if anything else could be touched up. (: I'll post the before and after pic of the send button in a second.

Edit: here is the before and after

Last edited by ImaBoss; 2012-01-21 at 11:40 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Major props to ErikWithNoC and Phatmartino for the CK, amazing work. One thing though, since the 4S has an extra button, I get this:

I don't know anything about CK theming, is this something that can be fixed by mere mortals or does the creator of CK have to do that?
    End could you or someone point me toward this keyboard I can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by mistamoronic View Post
    Thanks. Could you maybe point me in the direction where I could get download some tiles?
    Here is a link for my pack of tiles. Drop the "Tiles" folder into Library/OS7. My tiles are based on WP7 tiles (they will have the white icons in the center). I don't use image tiles for mine typically so if you want those I would definitely recommend checking out ilovemyiphone4 or bcscustom's packs.

Download: ErikWithNoC Tiles #1.zip

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    @ilovemyiPhone4 I started fixing up the UI images within the chatkit. its looking nice. When i finish I'll look around and see if anything else could be touched up. (: I'll post the before and after pic of the send button in a second.

<snippy snip snip>
    I'd recommend making the send button square as opposed to round. WP7 is very rectangular/angular and the round send button looks somewhat out of place. Looks good though!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    End could you or someone point me toward this keyboard I can't find it
    Here you are:

~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip
    ~ WP7 White ~ CK.zip
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-21 at 11:52 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-01-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Here is a link for my pack of tiles. Drop the "Tiles" folder into Library/OS7. My tiles are based on WP7 tiles (they will have the white icons in the center). I don't use image tiles for mine typically so if you want those I would definitely recommend checking out ilovemyiphone4 or bcscustom's packs.

Download: ErikWithNoC Tiles #1.zip

I'd recommend making the send button square as opposed to round. WP7 is very rectangular/angular and the round send button looks somewhat out of place. Looks good though!

Here you are:

~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip
    ~ WP7 White ~ CK.zip
    Are those the same tiles you post earlier? Or it's more to it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    just thought i would share a pic of my htc titan and my iphone 4. thanks everyone for making my iphone look as good as my titan
    Wow that looks pretty much the same.. nice

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post

hahaha actually I just did a few minutes ago after the screenie. x] will post pics later.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Are those the same tiles you post earlier? Or it's more to it
    Same tiles as I posted before. Mistamoronic is new and I wasn't sure if he missed the ones I posted. When I upload newer versions I will change the number to reflect the newest one (#2, #3, etc).

------

I'd also like to point out: If anyone wants Xbox Live tiles made for any of their games please post the iTunesArtwork file in the thread and I will make them for you whenever I get the chance. To get the iTunesArtwork file onto the board do the following:

* SSH into your phone
    * Go to var/Mobile/Applications
    * Go to the folder of the game you want a tile for
    -----iFile can help with this because it will name the folder instead of the numbers+letters
    * Inside the folder there will be a file called "iTunesArtwork"
    * Copy that file to your desktop
    * You will notice it has no file extension. You must RENAME the file and ADD the extension ".jpg" to it (iTunesArtwork.jpg).
    -----It would be helpful if you named it after the game its from ("Infinityblade.jpg" for example)
    * Then just upload that image to Modmyi and I will create an Xbox Live version of it to the best of my abilities and from what is provided

Phewww. I know it sounds like a lot, but its really simple and I tend to drag instructions out longer then they need to be.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-22 at 12:02 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

could you remove the blue color from the date as well?

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Also, ilovemyiphone4, do u know why when the status bar is supposed to be white, it turns black and the text gets hard to read? Is it possible to remove the parts that affect the white statusbar without changing the UI for the regular black status bar?
    Where is the status bar supposed to be white?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    could you remove the blue color from the date as well?
    Thats probably harded coded and cant be changed. I remember back on iOS4 that that let you change the color of the status bar text. I wish i remembered it cuz you could get rid of the white drop shadow on the text and make it white so it looked nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Where is the status bar supposed to be white?
    you know how on some applications the statusbar is a solid milky white instead of the semitransparent black that it is on the home screen or else where? Like for example, if you opened unblock me, the statusbar is supposed to be white, but now the background is black or transparent (I can't tell) but the text still stays the same color so it's really unsightly...?

Can someone help me? i installed the theme, but it doesnt come with a phone icon in the theme? com.apple.phone is missing in the tile list, also can someone help me get the music app with the play buttons on the screen? thank you!

Thanks

Can you see if the incoming text box looks better in white? I always thought it might but don't have the tools to do it lol. Paint's not cutting it. Anyway could you check it out for me bro? Gracias.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha actually I just did a few minutes ago after the screenie. x] will post pics later.
    The windows phone actually has a circle button with the mail send in the middle. I made that exactly like it but the send button stretches it out and it doesn't look circular like It should. And what did you do with the camera button I didn't see it in the pic you posted? And I did have that in the UI. I'll post a screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnakey View Post
    Can someone help me? i installed the theme, but it doesnt come with a phone icon in the theme? com.apple.phone is missing in the tile list, also can someone help me get the music app with the play buttons on the screen? thank you!
    try pinning the Phone application to the start list and respring, if not add the folder manually, using the name that comes up in the grey box when you press and hold the application (like if you were pinning it to Start).

you can get the icon from the Mods thread, link posted on the first page of this thread.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnakey View Post
    That's bc your naming it wrong! It's com.apple.mobilephone

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    you know how on some applications the statusbar is a solid milky white instead of the semitransparent black that it is on the home screen or else where? Like for example, if you opened unblock me, the statusbar is supposed to be white, but now the background is black or transparent (I can't tell) but the text still stays the same color so it's really unsightly...?
    it's hard to see the time as well, and mostly whatever is on the SB cos of the conflict between the font colour and bar colour.

I downloaded the cube animation and replaced the folder. But it doesn't rotate. Do I have to have a message for it to rotate??0.0

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    The windows phone actually has a circle button with the mail send in the middle. I made that exactly like it but the send button stretches it out and it doesn't look circular like It should. And what did you do with the camera button I didn't see it in the pic you posted? And I did have that in the UI. I'll post a screen shot.
    Yeah WP7 has a contextual menu at the bottom of most apps with icons that are circular. However, that is somewhat seperate from the rest of the UI in the sense it isn't next to anything square. Since we can't modify the places of the message buttons (unless someone makes a custom messages application) we have to work with what we got

I looked at this screen for example:

-windows-phone-7-mango-hidden.jpg

It has a square button next to it. That button serves to change what messaging service your using (facebook, sms, windows live, etc), but you get what I'm saying

If iOS let that button be perfectly circular it would probably look a lot better like you intended, but unfortunately it has to stretch it out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone link me to that cool Windows Phone 7 status bar?

i fixed my phone and music problem, i downloaded erik's icons, is there anywhere where i could find the original animated calender widgets, also where can i find an animated weather widget?

Page 229 of 417 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast