Page 229 of 417 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #4561
    @ilovemyiPhone4 I started fixing up the UI images within the chatkit. its looking nice. When i finish I'll look around and see if anything else could be touched up. (: I'll post the before and after pic of the send button in a second.

    Edit: here is the before and after


    Last edited by ImaBoss; 2012-01-21 at 11:40 PM.

  2. #4562
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Major props to ErikWithNoC and Phatmartino for the CK, amazing work. One thing though, since the 4S has an extra button, I get this:



    I don't know anything about CK theming, is this something that can be fixed by mere mortals or does the creator of CK have to do that?
    End could you or someone point me toward this keyboard I can't find it

  3. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by mistamoronic View Post
    Thanks. Could you maybe point me in the direction where I could get download some tiles?
    Here is a link for my pack of tiles. Drop the "Tiles" folder into Library/OS7. My tiles are based on WP7 tiles (they will have the white icons in the center). I don't use image tiles for mine typically so if you want those I would definitely recommend checking out ilovemyiphone4 or bcscustom's packs.

    Download: ErikWithNoC Tiles #1.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    @ilovemyiPhone4 I started fixing up the UI images within the chatkit. its looking nice. When i finish I'll look around and see if anything else could be touched up. (: I'll post the before and after pic of the send button in a second.

    Edit: here is the before and after

    <snippy snip snip>
    I'd recommend making the send button square as opposed to round. WP7 is very rectangular/angular and the round send button looks somewhat out of place. Looks good though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    End could you or someone point me toward this keyboard I can't find it
    Here you are:

    ~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip
    ~ WP7 White ~ CK.zip
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-21 at 11:52 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

    Mkokolis (2012-01-22)

  5. #4564
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 132 Times in 106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Here is a link for my pack of tiles. Drop the "Tiles" folder into Library/OS7. My tiles are based on WP7 tiles (they will have the white icons in the center). I don't use image tiles for mine typically so if you want those I would definitely recommend checking out ilovemyiphone4 or bcscustom's packs.

    Download: ErikWithNoC Tiles #1.zip



    I'd recommend making the send button square as opposed to round. WP7 is very rectangular/angular and the round send button looks somewhat out of place. Looks good though!



    Here you are:

    ~ WP7 Gray ~ CK.zip
    ~ WP7 White ~ CK.zip
    Are those the same tiles you post earlier? Or it's more to it

  6. #4565
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    just thought i would share a pic of my htc titan and my iphone 4. thanks everyone for making my iphone look as good as my titan
    Wow that looks pretty much the same.. nice

  7. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post


    I'd recommend making the send button square as opposed to round. WP7 is very rectangular/angular and the round send button looks somewhat out of place. Looks good though!
    hahaha actually I just did a few minutes ago after the screenie. x] will post pics later.

  8. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Are those the same tiles you post earlier? Or it's more to it
    Same tiles as I posted before. Mistamoronic is new and I wasn't sure if he missed the ones I posted. When I upload newer versions I will change the number to reflect the newest one (#2, #3, etc).

    ------

    I'd also like to point out: If anyone wants Xbox Live tiles made for any of their games please post the iTunesArtwork file in the thread and I will make them for you whenever I get the chance. To get the iTunesArtwork file onto the board do the following:

    * SSH into your phone
    * Go to var/Mobile/Applications
    * Go to the folder of the game you want a tile for
    -----iFile can help with this because it will name the folder instead of the numbers+letters
    * Inside the folder there will be a file called "iTunesArtwork"
    * Copy that file to your desktop
    * You will notice it has no file extension. You must RENAME the file and ADD the extension ".jpg" to it (iTunesArtwork.jpg).
    -----It would be helpful if you named it after the game its from ("Infinityblade.jpg" for example)
    * Then just upload that image to Modmyi and I will create an Xbox Live version of it to the best of my abilities and from what is provided

    Phewww. I know it sounds like a lot, but its really simple and I tend to drag instructions out longer then they need to be.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-22 at 12:02 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  9. #4568
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    @ilovemyiPhone4 I started fixing up the UI images within the chatkit. its looking nice. When i finish I'll look around and see if anything else could be touched up. (: I'll post the before and after pic of the send button in a second.

    Edit: here is the before and after



    could you remove the blue color from the date as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Also, ilovemyiphone4, do u know why when the status bar is supposed to be white, it turns black and the text gets hard to read? Is it possible to remove the parts that affect the white statusbar without changing the UI for the regular black status bar?
    Where is the status bar supposed to be white?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  10. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    could you remove the blue color from the date as well?
    Thats probably harded coded and cant be changed. I remember back on iOS4 that that let you change the color of the status bar text. I wish i remembered it cuz you could get rid of the white drop shadow on the text and make it white so it looked nicer.

  11. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Where is the status bar supposed to be white?
    you know how on some applications the statusbar is a solid milky white instead of the semitransparent black that it is on the home screen or else where? Like for example, if you opened unblock me, the statusbar is supposed to be white, but now the background is black or transparent (I can't tell) but the text still stays the same color so it's really unsightly...?

  12. #4571
    Can someone help me? i installed the theme, but it doesnt come with a phone icon in the theme? com.apple.phone is missing in the tile list, also can someone help me get the music app with the play buttons on the screen? thank you!

  13. #4572
    Green Apple Romancw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Can you see if the incoming text box looks better in white? I always thought it might but don't have the tools to do it lol. Paint's not cutting it. Anyway could you check it out for me bro? Gracias.

  14. #4573
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    hahaha actually I just did a few minutes ago after the screenie. x] will post pics later.
    The windows phone actually has a circle button with the mail send in the middle. I made that exactly like it but the send button stretches it out and it doesn't look circular like It should. And what did you do with the camera button I didn't see it in the pic you posted? And I did have that in the UI. I'll post a screen shot.

  15. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsnakey View Post
    Can someone help me? i installed the theme, but it doesnt come with a phone icon in the theme? com.apple.phone is missing in the tile list, also can someone help me get the music app with the play buttons on the screen? thank you!
    try pinning the Phone application to the start list and respring, if not add the folder manually, using the name that comes up in the grey box when you press and hold the application (like if you were pinning it to Start).

    you can get the icon from the Mods thread, link posted on the first page of this thread.

  16. #4575
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bigsnakey View Post
    Can someone help me? i installed the theme, but it doesnt come with a phone icon in the theme? com.apple.phone is missing in the tile list, also can someone help me get the music app with the play buttons on the screen? thank you!
    That's bc your naming it wrong! It's com.apple.mobilephone

  17. #4576
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    you know how on some applications the statusbar is a solid milky white instead of the semitransparent black that it is on the home screen or else where? Like for example, if you opened unblock me, the statusbar is supposed to be white, but now the background is black or transparent (I can't tell) but the text still stays the same color so it's really unsightly...?
    it's hard to see the time as well, and mostly whatever is on the SB cos of the conflict between the font colour and bar colour.

  18. #4577
    I downloaded the cube animation and replaced the folder. But it doesn't rotate. Do I have to have a message for it to rotate??0.0

  19. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    The windows phone actually has a circle button with the mail send in the middle. I made that exactly like it but the send button stretches it out and it doesn't look circular like It should. And what did you do with the camera button I didn't see it in the pic you posted? And I did have that in the UI. I'll post a screen shot.
    Yeah WP7 has a contextual menu at the bottom of most apps with icons that are circular. However, that is somewhat seperate from the rest of the UI in the sense it isn't next to anything square. Since we can't modify the places of the message buttons (unless someone makes a custom messages application) we have to work with what we got

    I looked at this screen for example:

    -windows-phone-7-mango-hidden.jpg

    It has a square button next to it. That button serves to change what messaging service your using (facebook, sms, windows live, etc), but you get what I'm saying

    If iOS let that button be perfectly circular it would probably look a lot better like you intended, but unfortunately it has to stretch it out
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  20. #4579
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    can anyone link me to that cool Windows Phone 7 status bar?

  21. #4580
    i fixed my phone and music problem, i downloaded erik's icons, is there anywhere where i could find the original animated calender widgets, also where can i find an animated weather widget?

Page 229 of 417 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •