Page 228 of 417 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

the htc weather , the facebook thing ,all the clean icon stock from the wp7 ( i think those come from ilovemyiphone , the map icon from end ,nice clock , a lot !! .
    is the os7 mod thread been updated with the last mod ??

quick question is the blueish accent in the icon tile been pulled in a recent update ???
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2012-01-21 at 04:21 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've finally jailbroken my 4S so now i'm jumping on this theme, but, I see all these tweaks and stuff and my question is how do I find them in this thread? Do I really have to go through 200+ pages to find each one? lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    I've finally jailbroken my 4S so now i'm jumping on this theme, but, I see all these tweaks and stuff and my question is how do I find them in this thread? Do I really have to go through 200+ pages to find each one? lol
    Unfortunately yes lol unless you see a set up like in a screen shot then I'm sure someone will share it with you. Bcscunstom and ilovemyiphone4 both have great setups to get you started

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-21), spaceynyc (2012-01-21)

Thanks

If you know what you are looking for just ask someone will probably either upload it or guide you to the page to find it. You can also use the search function as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

spaceynyc (2012-01-21)

Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    I just came up on an HTC HD2 and it had Gingerbread flashed on it so I wanted to try Mango....I decided to flash a mango rom and it is awesome but the lack of apps is the only major downside I see.

Oh yeah and I also agree with you on the screen size....we have the tiniest screen compared to almost all other smart phones. I really hope apple can make a decent push to compete otherwise I might be switching.
    i agree marketplace doenst have alot of apps like ios but the only app i want they dont have is creative mobile's drag racing. i will probably get the iphone 5 if it has atleast a 4" screen. the biggest reason for buying an iphone to me is all the themes, windows phone needs more theme options.

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Yea I've used windows phone and I LOVE it! What I mean is it doesnt matter. iOS may lose some customers to android but the average iOS user doesn't really care, and many people have never even seen a windows phone or know what a windows phone is. Just because it's a good product doesn't mean that people will buy it. Windows phone is at 1.3% of the market share, up from 1.2% last year. It will go the way of symbian, webos, and soon to be RIM because WP7 will never get the same level of market penetration as apple just because it purely isn't cool. It's not about features, it's about being apple, the most successful consumer electronics company ever
    i totally agree apple could make a phone that doesnt do anything call it "iPoop" and sell out before release lol. Your right most iphone users do not know that any other phone exist on the market. i love how yall have this working on the iphone simply stunning. if it didnt lag my iphone 4 i would use this all the time

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Check out some of my videos of my work for OS7:Revive on my YouTube channel. Most of the videos have download links embedded in the description so if you see something you like you can download it

There is also a Mango Tile Pack there that will round out your tile collection with tiles not included with the stock OS7 theme.

bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

Enjoy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

spaceynyc (2012-01-21)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Unfortunately yes lol unless you see a set up like in a screen shot then I'm sure someone will share it with you. Bcscunstom and ilovemyiphone4 both have great setups to get you started
    I downloaded ilovemyiphone4's WP7-UI but I have no idea what do with it (I saw the instructions but i'm still stumped).. does it work with Dreamboard?

Thanks

I downloaded ilovemyiphone4's WP7-UI but I have no idea what do with it (I saw the instructions but i'm still stumped).. does it work with Dreamboard?
    You need winterboard.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

spaceynyc (2012-01-21)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    You need winterboard.
    ah. there we go. lol

Thanks

ah. there we go. lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thx for that one ...and thx for sharing your setup with me, imo you did a great job with the Ui and the other stuf (and time) you are integrating in that awesome theme. That modded sms cube looks cool, i cant wait to test that on my i4s
    That's bcscustoms cube tile and he posted it a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Could you guys that are getting 200 +mb of free ram say how many apps you have installed? Maybe also list your mobile substrate items?
    This also makes me wonder....Does disabling the mobile substrate item free ram or must it be removed? Also, would having large numbers of photos in your photo album affect free ram much? I never see those kinds of numbers on my iphone4 on 5.01. I stay around 45 mb free unless I use the freemem feature in sbsettings and then it goes to around 140 mb free for a short time. Thanks, I don't want to hijack the thread too much here for this I am just curious on how to improve my ram as I love this theme.....

@ilovemyiPhone4
    Is there some way to change the text color for the clock when apps are running? I'm still getting the black color with the faint white outline for the clock when I open safari etc,. I am currently using clean status to change the font color to white but that is all I am using it for. I'd like to get rid of the tweak if I could. Thanks....
    I'll look in some threads but Mac themes forum helped me find the correct naming for the themes UI to change and mod it as for the clock black and white issue that's something new in ios5 I'll see if I can find we're to fix this and if I do I'll release the fix it's hard bc I do have a life outside this forum and my girl gets pissed when she sees me modding so I use free time even to mod this theme and come up with new ideas when I should get some sleep. Lmao sometimes I fall asleep and my phone was still on the modmyi forum.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-21 at 07:13 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-21), jonkjon (2012-01-21)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    That's bcscustoms cube tile and he posted it a few pages back.

I'll look in some threads but Mac themes forum helped me find the correct naming for the themes UI to change and mod it as for the clock black and white issue that's something new in ios5 I'll see if I can find we're to fix this and if I do I'll release the fix it's hard bc I do have a life outside this forum and my girl gets pissed when she sees me modding so I use free time even to mod this theme and come up with new ideas when I should get some sleep. Lmao sometimes I fall asleep and my phone was still on the modmyi forum.
    That sounds way to familiar, both the girl part and the coding when I should be sleeping.
    I think I only got 4 hour sleeps per night last week doing the coding for the CUBE

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thx for that one That modded sms cube looks cool, i cant wait to test that on my i4s
    You can download and use the cube now, it's posted on page 222 , post #4428
    Theres also a few posts after giving you a few tips on how to mod it
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-21 at 07:24 PM.

This was asked before but i don't think i saw an answer for it, but if there was don't rage on me please lol. I installed from cydia doesn't have a lock screen, can you only get it with the lock screen deb on the first page? thanks in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    This was asked before but i don't think i saw an answer for it, but if there was don't rage on me please lol. I installed from cydia doesn't have a lock screen, can you only get it with the lock screen deb on the first page? thanks in advanced.
    if you want the lockscreen, download the os7.dylib that has the lockscreen from the first post, and then follow the instructions. :]

Does anybody know why I still have the default ios icons? I downloaded ilovemyiphone4's WP7-UI and activated it through winterboard. I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly...
    Last edited by mistamoronic; 2012-01-22 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistamoronic View Post
    Does anybody know why I still have the default ios icons? I downloaded ilovemyiphone4's WP7-UI and activated it through winterboard. I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly...
    The tiles are not part of ilovemyiphone4's winter board UI, it's part of the os7 revive UI. You need to download (or make your own) tiles and put them in the folder user/library/os7 and respring. There's tons of tiles on this forum, and more on wynd's original os7 mod forum.

Also, ilovemyiphone4, do u know why when the status bar is supposed to be white, it turns black and the text gets hard to read? Is it possible to remove the parts that affect the white statusbar without changing the UI for the regular black status bar?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-21 at 09:34 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

mistamoronic (2012-01-21)

Thanks. Could you maybe point me in the direction where I could get download some tiles?

Thanks. Could you maybe point me in the direction where I could get download some tiles?

the OS7 Mods thread
    ^ some good ones are OS7's Icon Bonanza and 14 Pack of Icons

alternatively you can create your own, or browse through this thread for ones put up by request and such

you can also download BCS's Mango tiles, post #3595

might someone be able to do Words WF and Scramble WF tiles for me please? I've done my own, and I'm quite happy with them - don't laugh, I know they're not great

-tile-2x.png -tile-2x.png

but they sorta don't really fit in with the rest of the icons cos of the grey bits, and the fact that they're 3D/not flat (if that makes sense)
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-21 at 10:21 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jooosieeee For This Useful Post:

mistamoronic (2012-01-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

What your looking for is my iPod tile image I'll post my tiles on the thread later.

just thought i would share a pic of my htc titan and my iphone 4. thanks everyone for making my iphone look as good as my titan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imag1104.jpg  

Page 228 of 417 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast