Page 227 of 417 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Hello may i pls have a tile.html dat doesnt pop in and out tried this but didnt work. Thanks

Yeah I'm getting around 220mb free as well (nothing running) since I switched to ios 5.0.1. When I was using ios 4.2.1 I was getting 280mb free with nothing running. Kinda sukz.
    'm kinda thinking of just getting a windows phone coz I really like the interface. If apple doesn't step up their game Microsoft might take the lead at this race. Microsoft has always done this. They span their software to different models whilst apple software is just limited to a few.
    If you want the tile to not pop in and out just remove the translateX or translateZ from the original code (or rename 55px/-55px to 0px)

Also from what I've heard, using an actual windows phone is actually not as nice as the GUI would have you believe :] there's an Engadget review up for WP7 if you'd like an in depth analysis of all the little quirks. But still, it's a very good try for a first gen phone. I'm sure windows will step up their game and catch up to apple and android soon enough :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-21 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks

Almost finished my avatar tile

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-21)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Hello may i pls have a tile.html dat doesnt pop in and out tried this but didnt work. Thanks
    Originally Posted by bcscustom

Locate the @-webkit-keyframes spin2

delete all the % code from 15% to 90%

now change the

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(0deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

to this:

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(360deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

might01,

I made the change exactly as I have described in my post to this Tile.html and it works. So perhaps you messed up editing it.

Remember that this is a notification cube, so you will not see it rotate unless you have a notification.

To make it a regular tile you will have to rename your TileWithBadge.html to Tile.html and edit your info.plist useHTML string to YES.

so to make things real easy for you , I have included a info.plist to turn the notification cube into just a regular full time spinning cube for you and attached a Tile.html to go with it.

copy and replace both files in the zip into your tiles folder and your good to go

Tile.zip
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-21 at 05:50 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

might01 (2012-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

now change the

to this:

might01,

I made the change exactly as I have described in my post to this Tile.html and it works. So perhaps you messed up editing it.

Remember that this is a notification cube, so you will not see it rotate unless you have a notification.

To make it a regular tile you will have to rename your TileWithBadge.html to Tile.html and edit your info.plist useHTML string to YES.

so to make things real easy for you , I have included a info.plist to turn the notification cube into just a regular full time spinning cube for you and attached a Tile.html to go with it.

copy and replace both files in the zip into your tiles folder and your good to go

Tile.zip
    Yey.Thanks bro. That's why your the expert.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to might01 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-21)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

now change the

to this:

might01,

Tile.zip
    Hey bcs, I was wondering if the cube is good to go on HTML sides, or is that still under testing? (No rush if it is, I'm just wondering how far you've pushed yourself this time xD)

EDIT: would it work if I just change the src="[email protected]" to call on an HTML file?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-21 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagikShotty View Post
    Thanks, what time is it there? Ill wait for u to upload em
    Here are the tiles I'm currently using. I removed some of the Facebook tiles (left the minitile) and I'm not completely done resizing them yet. Like I said in a post above, most of my tiles are smaller then the typical ones simply because they look more like WP7 tile icons that way. I have yet to resize the Safari, weather, app store, cydia, reminders, voice memos, and pulse ones I'll be getting to those tomorrow and perhaps work on a few more Xbox Live tiles (there are very few in this pack).

Download: ErikWithNoC Tiles #1.zip
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

MagikShotty (2012-01-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    The color code for the actual tiles in WP7 is 18a2e7. This BG though is 01acfe.

Edit: Here is the regular winking messages tile but with all retinized images so that its real crisp. Definitely a lot better then the version on the 1st post since the images are blurry. Also Ilovemyiphone4, for the UI i might touch it up a bit if thats okay with you. i noticed a lot of the images atleast in the chat kit the blue doesnt fill the white circle all the way, i was hoping to correct that and have the changes put in to your UI. BTW the UIsounds addition was mint. Love it man.

yeah man and when your done pm me a link so i can see it then release it oh and im getting more ringtones from wp7 to add to a sound pack. Got some tron ones off a windows site and converted them to m4r they sound nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Almost finished my avatar tile
    i see you made a animated gif tile cool! i posted a link with my animated gif tile pack i made on page 224 if you want to check those out.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-21 at 06:13 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

Zombian (2012-01-21)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    yeah man and when your done pm me a link so i can see it then release it oh and im getting more ringtones from wp7 to add to a sound pack. Got some tron ones off a windows site and converted them to m4r they sound nice!

i see you made a animated gif tile cool! i posted a link with my animated gif tile pack i made on page 224 if you want to check those out.
    I'm not sure how many sound files are in iOS 5, but I believe in the first post on the Mods thread there's a download for a WP7 sound pack with the actual sounds (not sure how many) from WP7.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    I'm not sure how many sound files are in iOS 5, but I believe in the first post on the Mods thread there's a download for a WP7 sound pack with the actual sounds (not sure how many) from WP7.
    yeah i have that too but they dont sound as clear as on the wp7. the ones on the mods thread sounds echoeish and im not feeling it but im using one right now that sounds great and in the UI i included sounds i took from xbox live and wp7 and they sound clear as imaboss he also agrees.

Here are the tiles I'm currently using. I removed some of the Facebook tiles (left the minitile) and I'm not completely done resizing them yet. Like I said in a post above, most of my tiles are smaller then the typical ones simply because they look more like WP7 tile icons that way. I have yet to resize the Safari, weather, app store, cydia, reminders, voice memos, and pulse ones I'll be getting to those tomorrow and perhaps work on a few more Xbox Live tiles (there are very few in this pack).

Download: ErikWithNoC Tiles #1.zip
    Thanks a lot they look perfect

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Hey bcs, I was wondering if the cube is good to go on HTML sides, or is that still under testing? (No rush if it is, I'm just wondering how far you've pushed yourself this time xD)

EDIT: would it work if I just change the src="[email protected]" to call on an HTML file?

Yes the Cube is fully ready to add custom HTML widgets onto the faces

It does require a little coding knowledge to accomplish this.
    So without going into detail I'm gonna run the basics and provide a working example for you to see

Essentially, if your gonna use a widget with css's, you will have to add another link to your new stylesheet like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="BCS Cube/style.css" type="text/css">

then Insert your code between the the div class for each face like this

div class="face one">
    * insert your HTML here *
    </div>

Download the example here :HTML insertion example.zip

Now this example is just a quick calendar widget i threw together on one of the faces,
    I didn't format this calendar to fit the space and its not perfect, I just wanted to show you a working example of how to do this.

You can add more HTML to each face in this manner, just duplicate the steps for each face

To see the example in action just copy the Tile.html into your folder and copy the style.css into the BCS Cube folder, remember to edit your info.plist's useHTML string to YES to see the rotation full time

I hope this helps clear up the procedure some

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post

I got em which reminded me to thank you for them. I got the idea from you and i give you cred for that in the vid

Thank you do much End for this. It's only a beta and it's awesome I love it. Jailbroke my 4s today and you were the first theme put on today. Thank you

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Loving your tiles man,

Quote Originally Posted by yoman1234 View Post
    I've got a problem.

I am currently running on the iPhone 4S on 5.0.0 if that's relevant.

So I installed this theme just fine from Cydia (version of OS7:Revive, 2.1.0-3) and then after I returned to the Cydia menu it pops out with some caution message about it being installed in the "/user" folder.

I reboot the device and all is dandy. However when I go to Dreamboard and revert back to the default Apple theme, it starts loading and then freezes. I can still access SBSettings and reboot it manually again. So I did that and I'm back to the Apple theme. And then I noticed that the icons for Safari and Winterboard vanished and are blank. I can still run them. I then experimented a bit more and when I switched to another theme in Dreamboard, some of the applications I try running from that side doesn't run either.

It's only when I uninstall this them that everything resumes back to normal...

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I'm running on 5.0.1 and the same thing happens to me, I just repsring via SBSettings, same as you.... however the icons thing doesn't happen; occasionally my last folder (i only have one page) will be moved to a new page.

can't say why it happens though :S

quick question: how to I create a large tile, dimensions etc? will I need just one image, or two like the small tile? thanks for any help
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-21 at 09:34 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Could you guys that are getting 200 +mb of free ram say how many apps you have installed? Maybe also list your mobile substrate items?
    This also makes me wonder....Does disabling the mobile substrate item free ram or must it be removed? Also, would having large numbers of photos in your photo album affect free ram much? I never see those kinds of numbers on my iphone4 on 5.01. I stay around 45 mb free unless I use the freemem feature in sbsettings and then it goes to around 140 mb free for a short time. Thanks, I don't want to hijack the thread too much here for this I am just curious on how to improve my ram as I love this theme.....

@ilovemyiPhone4
    Is there some way to change the text color for the clock when apps are running? I'm still getting the black color with the faint white outline for the clock when I open safari etc,. I am currently using clean status to change the font color to white but that is all I am using it for. I'd like to get rid of the tweak if I could. Thanks....
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-21 at 03:29 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

GGGRRRRR i was following this thread ever since my 4s was not jailbreak and saw some pretty nice thing i would like but i didnt download them , but now that im jailbroken i need to go back and look at everypage lollol !!!!

@ ilovemyiPhone4 (or anyone that knows the answer really)... where do I put your WP7-UI files into? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    GGGRRRRR i was following this thread ever since my 4s was not jailbreak and saw some pretty nice thing i would like but i didnt download them , but now that im jailbroken i need to go back and look at everypage lollol !!!!
    That's why I was smart and and saved it all to my computer. What were you looking for? I

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    @ ilovemyiPhone4 (or anyone that knows the answer really)... where do I put your WP7-UI files into? thanks
    var/stash/Themes.???? folder
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (2012-01-21)

Page 227 of 417 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast