Page 226 of 417 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Default tiles/icons
    so im new to iphones, but i had been doing this same wp7 style theme-ing on my droid so i have the huge folder of tiles and icons that i figured id post up here in case some one needs some. idk if itll help anyone but i figured its a good resource. there is seriously hundreds of tiles and all of them are in multiple sizes and in each wp7 color. there is also a file that has icons with transparent backgrounds that you could ps onto a tile or whatever. you all are doing some amazing things with this theme, jus trying to help somehow.

example of whats in there: -untitled-3.jpg -icons.jpg

heres the link: wp7tiles/icons

Alright so I finally decided to do some Photoshop stuff and look at some more actual WP7 tiles. Based on what I saw, Mango (the newest WP7 OS update) allows for linked inbox's. You are all probably aware that iOS also has linked inbox's (although not quite as well done was WP7 imo) all contained in the mail application. I decided to recreate the image WP7 displays for a linked inbox as well as change the display name of my mail application to reflect the name of the WP7 version.

Next I took a gander at the settings icon. I always felt like there we many versions of this particular icon, but none of them were the same as the WP7 version. Back in the mods thread there was a pack of tiles containing one very similar, but it looked like it was 'cut out' and not actually created from scracth resulting in some unsharpness, as well as sloppy color along the edges. With this in mind, I found the best source of the settings icon I could (thank you YouTube) and remade the icon from scratch. I feel like it is very close to the real thing, but I'll let you be the judge

Download: Mail + Settings Tiles.zip (this pack includes the Info.plist for both tiles so badges are all set for Mail, the Lockicon for mail, and MiniTile's for both as well).

You might not be able to tell, but the color of my tile is also a different shade of blue then the default blue option in OS7:Revive. It is a lot more vibrant and I think it might be closer to the blue used by WP7 (I picked it from a WP7 device image). I could (and probably will) be wrong in saying that the blue is closer to the WP7 version, but I recommend just trying it out and seeing if you like it (its a lot brighter). If you want to install it simply save the blue square below to your computer, SSH into your phone, go to "/library/OS7/Images/Backgrounds" and rename one of the files with the blue square you just saved (I replaced "background5.png").

-solid-blue-background-tile.png

PS: Ignore the people in my FB pictures creepers
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-21 at 03:06 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-21), Jdot1224 (2012-01-23), jonkjon (2012-01-21), wakeslayer (2012-04-14)

Well hur we go. the images retinized. looks real crisp. Only problem is, when i respring it looks fine. new images are there. The text is crisp and everything. then if i open an app and exit it, the cube will go back to the less nicer images and the text becomes unretinized as well. Bcs you want to spread some light on why this is?

Edit: NICE ERIK! I also made my blue the same as yours a few weeks ago. noticed it wasnt the right color compared to real WP7 Also replaced the Red so i can switch up between them every now and then. Gonna looovvvveee the new icons. thank you very much.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ImaBoss; 2012-01-21 at 03:04 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaBoss For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-01-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    @ iloveiphone, what's the difference in the new WP7-UI you posted? I don't see any difference but the size is less than the other one. Just wondering
    There's a lot changed in there and more cleaner plus the phone UI the chat kit the Facebook images the notification banner the loading screens the status bar a lot more. I'll post screen shots later I'm mnot home right now.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    There's a lot changed in there and more cleaner plus the phone UI the chat kit the Facebook images the notification banner the loading screens the status bar a lot more. I'll post screen shots later I'm mnot home right now.
    Ok, thanks for letting know, and it seem smoother too,

I have bitesms installed and when I receive a message it goes to bitesms instead of the stock message app, does anyone know how to make it go to the stock message app?
    Last edited by Daniel212; 2012-01-21 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Alright so I finally decided to do some Photoshop stuff and look at some more actual WP7 tiles. Based on what I saw, Mango (the newest WP7 OS update) allows for linked inbox's. You are all probably aware that iOS also has linked inbox's (although not quite as well done was WP7 imo) all contained in the mail application. I decided to recreate the image WP7 displays for a linked inbox as well as change the display name of my mail application to reflect the name of the WP7 version.

Next I took a gander at the settings icon. I always felt like there we many versions of this particular icon, but none of them were the same as the WP7 version. Back in the mods thread there was a pack of tiles containing one very similar, but it looked like it was 'cut out' and not actually created from scracth resulting in some unsharpness, as well as sloppy color along the edges. With this in mind, I found the best source of the settings icon I could (thank you YouTube) and remade the icon from scratch. I feel like it is very close to the real thing, but I'll let you be the judge

Download: Mail + Settings Tiles.zip (this pack includes the Info.plist for both tiles so badges are all set for Mail, the Lockicon for mail, and MiniTile's for both as well).

You might not be able to tell, but the color of my tile is also a different shade of blue then the default blue option in OS7:Revive. It is a lot more vibrant and I think it might be closer to the blue used by WP7 (I picked it from a WP7 device image). I could (and probably will) be wrong in saying that the blue is closer to the WP7 version, but I recommend just trying it out and seeing if you like it (its a lot brighter). If you want to install it simply save the blue square below to your computer, SSH into your phone, go to "/library/OS7/Images/Backgrounds" and rename one of the files with the blue square you just saved (I replaced "background5.png").

I can't help but notice that your mail/settings tile seem smaller than the other tiles... This is not to undermine your work nor am I asking for a bigger version, I'm just making a donkeyhole-ish comment :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-21 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I can't help but notice that your mail/settings tile seem smaller than the other tiles... This is not to undermine your work nor am I asking for a bigger version, I'm just making a donkeyhole-ish comment :]
    Hahaha. theses are the exact icons though. Small, but thats what you find in WP7 now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Exactly what ImaBoss said. The WP7 glyphs/icons in the tiles are actually much smaller then a lot of the tiles in OS7:Revive. The message's icon for example is huge compared to the WP7 version and I'll be editing that next. Its not to say that the bigger icons are bad, I'm just working on replicating the actual WP7 tiles.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-21 at 04:00 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

ImaBoss (2012-01-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

any idea what the color code is for this tile? Id like to use that in the UI.

Could you please share your tiles? Theyre all pretty much like mines but they look but more HD than mines. Thanks in advance :]

The color code for the actual tiles in WP7 is 18a2e7. This BG though is 01acfe.

Edit: Here is the regular winking messages tile but with all retinized images so that its real crisp. Definitely a lot better then the version on the 1st post since the images are blurry. Also Ilovemyiphone4, for the UI i might touch it up a bit if thats okay with you. i noticed a lot of the images atleast in the chat kit the blue doesnt fill the white circle all the way, i was hoping to correct that and have the changes put in to your UI. BTW the UIsounds addition was mint. Love it man.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ImaBoss; 2012-01-21 at 04:28 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaBoss For This Useful Post:

ilovemyiPhone4 (2012-01-21)

Thanks for the theme. It's freaking awesome. Question: How come it doesn't come with the one most essential part of the theme; a phone tile? Just wondering. And, is there a thread where we can get different tiles. I have been searching all night and still can't find anything.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Well hur we go. the images retinized. looks real crisp. Only problem is, when i respring it looks fine. new images are there. The text is crisp and everything. then if i open an app and exit it, the cube will go back to the less nicer images and the text becomes unretinized as well. Bcs you want to spread some light on why this is?
    PM me a download link to your modded cube so I can see what you are exactly trying to do...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
    Thanks for the theme. It's freaking awesome. Question: How come it doesn't come with the one most essential part of the theme; a phone tile? Just wondering. And, is there a thread where we can get different tiles. I have been searching all night and still can't find anything.
    On the first post in the 4th line is a link to a thread with lots of tiles

What's the average usage of this theme in terms of Ram? Whenever I use it Im pretty much at 200mb and under. Thought that was weird considering that I saw someone post on here that they have 280mb with this theme and winter board UI on with other tweaks!!! WTF?

I've got a problem.

I am currently running on the iPhone 4S on 5.0.0 if that's relevant.

So I installed this theme just fine from Cydia (version of OS7:Revive, 2.1.0-3) and then after I returned to the Cydia menu it pops out with some caution message about it being installed in the "/user" folder.

I reboot the device and all is dandy. However when I go to Dreamboard and revert back to the default Apple theme, it starts loading and then freezes. I can still access SBSettings and reboot it manually again. So I did that and I'm back to the Apple theme. And then I noticed that the icons for Safari and Winterboard vanished and are blank. I can still run them. I then experimented a bit more and when I switched to another theme in Dreamboard, some of the applications I try running from that side doesn't run either.

It's only when I uninstall this them that everything resumes back to normal...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ImaBoss beat me to an answer again haha. The blue I used is 01acfe. ImaBoss posted the exact WP7 blue color, but its slightly duller than the blue I used (only slightly). I made mine a little more vibrant because a lot of Windows phone devices have over saturated screens to emphasize the solid colors and feel the blue I picked was a good compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by MagikShotty View Post
    Could you please share your tiles? Theyre all pretty much like mines but they look but more HD than mines. Thanks in advance :]
    I'll try posting them a little bit later tonight. I'm gonna touch up a few tiles and make sure everything looks good

What's the average usage of this theme in terms of Ram? Whenever I use it Im pretty much at 200mb and under. Thought that was weird considering that I saw someone post on here that they have 280mb with this theme and winter board UI on with other tweaks!!! WTF?
    I'm typically getting 220mb free using the beta 5 version. When I wasn't on beta 5 I had around 280mb free. I also don't use Winterboard (only ColorKeyboard and SBSettings)
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I'm not 100% but i notticed in your screen shot that you were not loged in as root. notice in my screen shot that there is no var/mobile before root#Attachment 561487. Unfortunately I've never had this problem so i wouldnt be able to tell you how to fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Thanks for effort tho, idk i always see this # when I'm using mobile terminal, I only change the password and that's it

Found the solution buddy:
    Im just like you I gotta log in with su then alpine. so what you do is take that pscan file and put it in private/var/mobile. once in there log in terminal then do rest as follows then bam it should work for you.

im getting arround 260-280

I'll try posting them a little bit later tonight. I'm gonna touch up a few tiles and make sure everything looks good
    Thanks, what time is it there? Ill wait for u to upload em

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yes its possible and easy to do.

Locate the @-webkit-keyframes spin2

delete all the % code from 15% to 90%

now change the

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(0deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

to this:

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(360deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

Hope this helps

Nice job Bro, Looks Great
    Hello may i pls have a tile.html dat doesnt pop in and out tried this but didnt work. Thanks

ImaBoss beat me to an answer again haha. The blue I used is 01acfe. ImaBoss posted the exact WP7 blue color, but its slightly duller than the blue I used (only slightly). I made mine a little more vibrant because a lot of Windows phone devices have over saturated screens to emphasize the solid colors and feel the blue I picked was a good compromise.

I'm typically getting 220mb free using the beta 5 version. When I wasn't on beta 5 I had around 280mb free. I also don't use Winterboard (only ColorKeyboard and SBSettings)
    Yeah I'm getting around 220mb free as well (nothing running) since I switched to ios 5.0.1. When I was using ios 4.2.1 I was getting 280mb free with nothing running. Kinda sukz.
    'm kinda thinking of just getting a windows phone coz I really like the interface. If apple doesn't step up their game Microsoft might take the lead at this race. Microsoft has always done this. They span their software to different models whilst apple software is just limited to a few.
    Last edited by might01; 2012-01-21 at 05:15 AM.

Page 226 of 417 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast