Page 225 of 417 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    More cube animation.....

Excellent Work jonkjon I'm glad you were able to Mod your rotations to all 6 faces
    Your animation mod really showcases the unlimited potential of this CUBE

Awesome work with your modding ability

Hey BCS I got an idea but not sure if it would work. How bout a large tile with work weather, calendar,time, and maybe rss feed or whatever? Would probably just have to spin vertically since it would have to fit into a rectangle instead of square. Possible?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Hey BCS I got an idea but not sure if it would work. How bout a large tile with work weather, calendar,time, and maybe rss feed or whatever? Would probably just have to spin vertically since it would have to fit into a rectangle instead of square. Possible?
    Gotta remember RAM, The more you add to one cube the more RAM it will take up
    I am working on a clock, calendar, and simple weather cube as my next project.

Its entirely possible to have a rectangle instead of a cube and fit it within tile large tile space.
    perhaps in a near future I will look into making large tile rectangular shaped Cubes,
    unless someone else beats me to it by then

Ive had a long week and planning on relaxing and not doing much coding this weekend

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey everyone, this question keeps popping in my head and I want to hear what I should do. Okay, I have an iPhone 4, and I want a iPhone 4S. My sister is rubbing Siri in my face, lol and later on Ima jailbreak it for her. But going to the situation, I know the iPhone 5 or whatever it's going to come out later this year. The thing is I love how the iPhone 4S is design, and by the way the iPhone 5 looks as mock up is ugly to me. Making it look like a iPod touch 4th gen. Ewww, lol but hearing the features of it is making it harder.

iPhone 4S design or iPhone 5 4 inch screen, 4G, A6 processor, 1GB RAM, and more from what I'm hearing. So could anyone tell me what they would do? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey everyone, this question keeps popping in my head and I want to hear what I should do. Okay, I have an iPhone 4, and I want a iPhone 4S. My sister is rubbing Siri in my face, lol and later on Ima jailbreak it for her. But going to the situation, I know the iPhone 5 or whatever it's going to come out later this year. The thing is I love how the iPhone 4S is design, and by the way the iPhone 5 looks as mock up is ugly to me. Making it look like a iPod touch 4th gen. Ewww, lol but hearing the features of it is making it harder.

iPhone 4S design or iPhone 5 4 inch screen, 4G, A6 processor, 1GB RAM, and more from what I'm hearing. So could anyone tell me what they would do? Thanks
    I would wait we still do not know what the iPhone 5 will look like.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Pretty much this

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post

Those are only fan made mock ups, so I wouldn't invest much thought into them. Each iPhone design has always gotten better so I wouldn't be to concerned over what it looks like. Just wait and see what the iPhone 5 is and if you don't like it, you can get a 4S for a reduced price!
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Agreed. There's still a lot of speculation and apple hasn't made any comments (that I know of) about the iPhone 5's capabilities, so... :P

Also, for anyone using bcs's cube and the red tile color, the hex code is something close to e32020... It's really close, but there's just the tiniest difference in color... As long as you don't stare at it trying to tell the difference, you won't notice x)

Thanks

Made and animated Xbox avatar tile I'll upload a video later
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327099272.141716.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327099294.725395.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327099306.457546.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327099329.684920.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327099343.426996.jpg

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your respond, I'll just wait

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    mind posting your edited html file.
    Here it is......

6_Face_Cube HTML.zip

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Excellent Work jonkjon I'm glad you were able to Mod your rotations to all 6 faces
    Your animation mod really showcases the unlimited potential of this CUBE

Awesome work with your modding ability
    Thanks BC, coming from you, that's a real compliment. It took a whole lot of head scratching to figure out what to do. For you to come up with this from scratch is really impressive.
    Have a great weekend.....
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-20 at 11:48 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Here it is......

6_Face_Cube HTML.zip

Thanks BC, coming from you, that's a real compliment. It took a whole lot of head scratching to figure out what to do. For you to come up with this from scratch is really impressive.
    Have a great weekend.....
    Well not entirely from scratch. There are plenty of CSS cube templates available on the web for creating the actual cube shape.

But your right, figuring out a method for enabling user moddable rotation was tough. Figuring out the actual pop up animation sequence was tougher.

The hardest part was adapting it to OS7 and coding it in a way that it easy for modding the rotation animation and adding the ability to program each face independently.

CSS3 has given us a lot of good tools for webkit animation capabilities. It now makes complex animations real easy to program and mod. As you can see by the cubes HTML , it take very little code to produce real complex animation sequences and custom faces.

Personally the cube came out much better than I have envisioned and with modders like yourself tweaking and modding my framework it's potential is unlimited.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-21 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Facebook WP7 mod in red for retina and non retina alikeAttachment 561384

Facebook WP7 in IlovemyiPhone4 blue Attachment 561390
    Here are the retina Facebook images for those who still need it.. Thanks to Zombian for the original work

Facebook.zip

Thanks

@ iloveiphone, what's the difference in the new WP7-UI you posted? I don't see any difference but the size is less than the other one. Just wondering

Thanks

Major props to ErikWithNoC and Phatmartino for the CK, amazing work. One thing though, since the 4S has an extra button, I get this:

I don't know anything about CK theming, is this something that can be fixed by mere mortals or does the creator of CK have to do that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Major props to ErikWithNoC and Phatmartino for the CK, amazing work. One thing though, since the 4S has an extra button, I get this:

I don't know anything about CK theming, is this something that can be fixed by mere mortals or does the creator of CK have to do that?

Message PhatMartino.

We just discussed this a few days ago since I had Spire on my iP4 with this keyboard.
    The problem is, the keys on this theme are totally hidden by a PNG and the hitboxes are altered to fit the new sizes, not just recolored or the edges changed like in regular, non overlayed text themes.
    The stock keyboard is still there however, just totally transparent. For this to happen, every key has to be identified and told to be transparent. The Color Keyboard currently doesn't recognize or identify the speech dictation key, so it's not transparent or hidden. It's also not going to have a place in the keyboard, since it is a static PNG and doesn't accomodate to new keys like regular CK themes do. Becuase of Phatmartino's good foresight, he envisioned people having the Emoji keys on and decided to place the icon on the keyboard. So even if you don't have the emoji or international keyboard enabled, there is space if you ever add it and an icon for it's home.

Due to the newness of the dictation feature, and I doubt he even knew it was there since he didn't have an IP4S, he has not (as far as I know) created the mic icon. And on top of that, no recognition by CK=no hiding the original icon in the WP7 keyboard.

Phatmartino will have to make a new theme with this icon included, maybe replacing the Int'l keyboard (emoji) spot.

The creator of CK may have to update his code to accomadate this new icon, since it has had no place on the Iphone 4 keyboard (without Spire) and therefore wasn't included in CK's original code at all. Hopefully he will update the resource code of CK soon.

And is that a Windows Phone 7 Searchbar I spy? Nice.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-21 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Consolidation

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Message PhatMartino.

We just discussed this a few days ago since I had Spire on my iP4 with this keyboard.
    The problem is, the keys on this theme are totally hidden by a PNG and the hitboxes are altered to fit the new sizes, not just recolored or the edges changed like in regular, non overlayed text themes.
    The stock keyboard is still there however, just totally transparent. For this to happen, every key has to be identified and told to be transparent. The Color Keyboard currently doesn't recognize or identify the speech dictation key, so it's not transparent or hidden. It's also not going to have a place in the keyboard, since it is a static PNG and doesn't accomodate to new keys like regular CK themes do. Becuase of Phatmartino's good foresight, he envisioned people having the Emoji keys on and decided to place the icon on the keyboard. So even if you don't have the emoji or international keyboard enabled, there is space if you ever add it and an icon for it's home.

Due to the newness of the dictation feature, and I doubt he even knew it was there since he didn't have an IP4S, he has not (as far as I know) created the mic icon. And on top of that, no recognition by CK=no hiding the original icon in the WP7 keyboard.

Phatmartino will have to make a new theme with this icon included, maybe replacing the Int'l keyboard (emoji) spot.

The creator of CK may have to update his code to accomadate this new icon, since it has had no place on the Iphone 4 keyboard (without Spire) and therefore wasn't included in CK's original code at all. Hopefully he will update the resource code of CK soon.
    Alright, thanks guess I'll just wait

Thanks

__
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-21 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Message PhatMartino.

Well Roman sure beat to the explanation haha. Basically what he said. All the keys on the keyboard are transparent and your looking at a solid image. We could make a new background image that had the mic icon there, but that doesn't mean its going to work for anything since CK doesn't even recognize the mic key yet (it wouldn't be transparent). When CK is updated I'm sure me and Phat will work on it. I can create a new glyph for the icon like I did for the emoji face
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Retinizing Bcscustoms Cube. :P Gonna redo the images so they are more crisp. gonna post the replacement images soon.

Page 225 of 417 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast