Page 223 of 417 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

How do I save my settings after a reboot?? Tile and wallpaper colour etc??

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Here's the transparent dreamboard tile Attachment 561475

And here's LtNacho's slideshow tile that uses synced photo's instead of the camera roll Attachment 561476

In order to use the slideshow tile you need to have mobile terminal installed.

Unzip com.apple.mobileslideshow into your tiles folder. Inside the slideshow folder is a file named pscan

move the pscan file to private/var/root

open mobile terminal and type:
    login
    root
    the password is alpine

after it logs in type the command sh pscan and wait until its finishes its process (if you have a lot of synced photo's it may take a minute) after all that you should be good to go
    I tried it and it doesn't seem to work, here's a pic. And wht file did you meant the pscan or the pscan.js?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327059092.307258.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    I tried it and it doesn't seem to work, here's a pic. And wht file did you meant the pscan or the pscan.js?
    the one without the .js extention. Sorry should have been more exact

Thanks

the one without the .js extention. Sorry should have been more exact
    Ok I did everything you said but in ifile when I type in sh pscan, it says no such file or directory and nothing happens, the file is where you said, private/var/root

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Ok I did everything you said but in ifile when I type in sh pscan, it says no such file or directory and nothing happens, the file is where you said, private/var/root
    I'm not 100% but i notticed in your screen shot that you were not loged in as root. notice in my screen shot that there is no var/mobile before root#-img_0271.png. Unfortunately I've never had this problem so i wouldnt be able to tell you how to fix it

Thanks

I'm not 100% but i notticed in your screen shot that you were not loged in as root. notice in my screen shot that there is no var/mobile before root#-img_0271.png. Unfortunately I've never had this problem so i wouldnt be able to tell you how to fix it
    Thanks for effort tho, idk i always see this # when I'm using mobile terminal, I only change the password and that's it

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    BcsCustom's Messages Notification CUBE

I have finally finished the Messages Notification CUBE

This CUBE is for the Messages app. It will spin the CUBE to different faces to show you that you have received a message. This works as a replacement of the Badges, so no badge numbers will show up on this CUBE.

I have made this CUBE RAM efficient and highly customizable You will be able to mod this to use all six faces and dynamically rotate to any face. Each face is capable of displaying HTML programs, images, videos or texts. So feel free to Mod away and make your own Custom CUBE

Download Here: BcsCustom's Messages Notification Cube V2.zip

Enjoy
    AWESOME !!! you did a great job with this BCS are you gonna make more cubes???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MMCat For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-20)

Here's the transparent dreamboard tile Attachment 561475

And here's LtNacho's slideshow tile that uses synced photo's instead of the camera roll Attachment 561476

In order to use the slideshow tile you need to have mobile terminal installed.

Unzip com.apple.mobileslideshow into your tiles folder. Inside the slideshow folder is a file named pscan

move the pscan file to private/var/root

open mobile terminal and type:
    login
    root
    the password is alpine

after it logs in type the command sh pscan and wait until its finishes its process (if you have a lot of synced photo's it may take a minute) after all that you should be good to go

Thanx Zombian.......you are a saviour.............

Just one thing......................i am not getting any pic in the dreamboard tile.............the name was also not there...but i fixed it...but the pic doesnt seem to come...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amritarimi View Post
    Thanx Zombian.......you are a saviour.............

Just one thing......................i am not getting any pic in the dreamboard tile.............the name was also not there...but i fixed it...but the pic doesnt seem to come...
    If your on a non retina device just rename the image to Tile.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

amritarimi (2012-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by MMCat View Post
    Bcs made the cube such that you'd be able to edit the cube yourself to make it however u want :]

Side note: anyone know the code for the red tiles?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-20)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MMCat View Post
    The next CUBE Im gonna try to tackle is a clock, calendar, and basic weather CUBE. After that Im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The next CUBE Im gonna try to tackle is a clock, calendar, and basic weather CUBE. After that Im not sure.
    Hey bcs, I tried making a full rotation but it moves left instead of pop out... I copied the translateX from the original rotations... Help

Nvm, the axis flipped around for these lines... It's supposed to be translateZ >.< 3D geometry, flipped y axis, I'm stupid >.<
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-20 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Hey bcs, I tried making a full rotation but it moves left instead of pop out... I copied the translateX from the original rotations... Help

Nvm, the axis flipped around for these lines... It's supposed to be translateZ >.< 3D geometry, flipped y axis, I'm stupid >.<
    Yes, the are gonna be five lines per rotation if you want the pop up effect. Use the example in the @-webkit-keyframes spin2 from the 15%-40% or from 45% to 70% as a template. The pop up axis directions will be different for each side the CUBE depending on which rotation face is forward. Your gonna mainly be dealing with X and Z translations in a positive or negative direction depending on the face orientation for the pop ups except for the top and bottom, that should be a Y translation then.

Gotta Love thinking in 3D It took me the longest time to figure it out when I first coded it from scratch. After I figured it out I felt stupid because its seemed so obvious

Hope this Helps

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Im back with a quick video of bcscustoms sms cube after i resized it and changed the color code to the blue i use to match my UI and in the video my animated gifs tiles. And heres the links to the new UI its been updated for the god knows how many time lol. Ive included zombians fb UI and jdot1224 sms ,mail and phone notification banner icons. And added new UISounds with the UI it sounds really good with theme. And a zip file for my gif tiles, i will be making more soon too.

ilovemyiPhone4-gif-tiles.zip

WP7-UI.zip

I wanna thank everyone thats helped me get my phone this way. Endfinity for the coding in the dylib. Bcscustom for the cube sms and the peoples html tile. Zephyr for originally creating the UI and ofcourse myself for moddifing and updateing it completley. Myself for my tiles and animated gif tiles lol. Erik With NoC and phatmartino for the colorkeyboard. Zombian for the Fb UI. Ramses09 for the xbox live slide. Jdot1224 for the notification banner icons -sms,mail,phone. And most importantly Wyndwarrior!!!! Bc he created Dreamboard and this theme. And i wonder what ever happened to that guy lol. So thanks everyone and i forgot anyone thanks.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-20 at 04:34 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-20), j0k3r (2012-01-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Cube bcscustom! however is it possible to make it not pop in and pop out? How to make the tube just turn?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I love the Cube bcscustom! however is it possible to make it not pop in and pop out? How to make the tube just turn?
    Yes its possible and easy to do.

Locate the @-webkit-keyframes spin2

delete all the % code from 15% to 90%

now change the

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(0deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

to this:

to { -webkit-transform: rotateY(360deg) translateZ(0px) ; }

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Im back with a quick video of bcscustoms sms cube after i resized it and changed the color code to the blue i use to match my UI and in the video my animated gifs tiles. And heres the links to the new UI its been updated for the god knows how many time lol. Ive included zombians fb UI and jdot1224 sms ,mail and phone notification banner icons. And added new UISounds with the UI it sounds really good with theme. And a zip file for my gif tiles, i will be making more soon too.

ilovemyiPhone4-gif-tiles.zip

WP7-UI.zip

I wanna thank everyone thats helped me get my phone this way. Endfinity for the coding in the dylib. Bcscustom for the cube sms and the peoples html tile. Zephyr for originally creating the UI and ofcourse myself for moddifing and updateing it completley. Myself for my tiles and animated gif tiles lol. Erik With NoC and phatmartino for the colorkeyboard. Zombian for the Fb UI. Ramses09 for the xbox live slide. Jdot1224 for the notification banner icons -sms,mail,phone. And most importantly Wyndwarrior!!!! Bc he created Dreamboard and this theme. And i wonder what ever happened to that guy lol. So thanks everyone and i forgot anyone thanks.
    Nice job Bro, Looks Great
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-20 at 05:11 PM.

Playing abound a bit with BCSCustom's cube. Came out nice I think. Might need to adjust the green a bit. Think it looks a little nicer than my old tile

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

Playing abound a bit with BCSCustom's cube. Came out nice I think. Might need to adjust the green a bit. Think it looks a little nicer than my old tile
    Excellent Mod, Danny Im glad you like the CUBE

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.. the tile isn't working at all for me, even stock without making any adjustments... is there something I'm missing? The Tile just sits there??
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey bcs! How can i make a cube to rotate without having to have a notification? i

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

Nice! i was just thinking of doing that.

Heres a Transparent dreamboard tile and two others i just did.

-tile-2x.png

-tile-2x1.png

-tile-2x2.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-20 at 05:36 PM.

Page 223 of 417 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast