Page 221 of 417 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Facebook WP7 mod in red for retina and non retina alikeAttachment 561384

Facebook WP7 in IlovemyiPhone4 blue Attachment 561390
    That is some nice work there.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

I wish I was wrong that's one of the things I like about wp7 is horizontal UI. I use swipenav to at least give everything a similar feel

Well I'm pretty much finished

Attachment 561373Attachment 561374Attachment 561375Attachment 561376
    Looking good. The part that impressed me most about it, though, is the drawing in the last picture. That is some serious art right there

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I made a little more progress with the 3D Cube tile

I thinks all that is left to do is the zoom animation at the pause and getting each face to have editable text for face labels

Hopefully if everything goes well, I will release it this weekend

So are you liking it so far ??
    Wow. I might end up not hating HTML tiles because of this. Great job!

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Thanks End, coming from you it means alot I got the pop in and out between rotations working great. With pop in/out animation, it gives this cube a whole new feel Im excited to release it this weekend

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Looking good. The part that impressed me most about it, though, is the drawing in the last picture. That is some serious art right there

LOL!! I just saw that last picture.. I didn't noticed before..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks End, coming from you it means alot I got the pop in and out between rotations working great. With pop in/out animation, it gives this cube a whole new feel Im excited to release it this weekend
    Beautiful work bcs - any clue on how much RAM is effected by the animation? This would probably be the only one I would use as I'm trying to keep my build as close to looking like OS7 as possible.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-20)

I see alot of people use my UI images I made a while back, would be great if you could give me credit for my work.. I made the music player and all the UI images (through out the OS, also dialer and such).

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6105617

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xephyrrr View Post
    I see alot of people use my UI images I made a while back, would be great if you could give me credit for my work.. I made the music player and all the UI images (through out the OS, also dialer and such).

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6105617
    wait????!!! I thought Gan mAn Did??? Now im confused???!!!! And im the one who altered and modded/updated it but if you! Are the originator of the UI great work And thanks. Also...mind contributing to help make it more of a windows phone 7 feel? weve been trying to make the background of the pages black with white text instead of the stock greyish blue. Think you can help out there?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    wait????!!! I thought Gan mAn Did??? Now im confused???!!!! And im the one who altered and modded/updated it but if you! Are the originator of the UI great work And thanks. Also...mind contributing to help make it more of a windows phone 7 feel? weve been trying to make the background of the pages black with white text instead of the stock greyish blue. Think you can help out there?
    Do you mean when you get a popup like the one you get when you press the + in Safari? I was unsure of this and came to the conclusion that this is a hardcoded thing you can't modify.

Thanks

Are the three icons (people, globe and messages) in retina on the red theme? They look kind of grainy, but it could just be my opinion lol. Could you check on this for me?

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xephyrrr View Post
    Do you mean when you get a popup like the one you get when you press the + in Safari? I was unsure of this and came to the conclusion that this is a hardcoded thing you can't modify.
    No i mean the background color like in wp7 its usually black with white text and some are all white with black text like the muzik app in the appstore.

Nice work on the fb UI. You beat me to it lol and ill leave yours in the UI its perfect. I work the 3rd shift so i just recently got up at around 240pm and its 400 pm now. So i didnt get a chance to start but great work man saved me the time consume lol.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-19 at 10:02 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Beautiful work bcs - any clue on how much RAM is effected by the animation? This would probably be the only one I would use as I'm trying to keep my build as close to looking like OS7 as possible.
    The cube is created by pure css3, so its really quite RAM efficient. To produce the cube effect only took 80 lines of code.

The cube I plan on releasing will be a Messaging Notification Cube, so it will only be active when you recieve a message notification, much like the old wiggle tiles So when it not active no RAM is being used by the Cube When active I'm getting less than a 2mb RAM Hit. The Messaging Notification Cube currently only uses 3 of the 6 sides for this particular animation sequence.

However, this cube has alot of modding potiental, I made it so you can use all 6 sides and dynamically rotate to any face you want. You will also be able to insert HTML programming onto each face independently, so the creative potential is unlimited.

I can see all kinds of different and awesome Cubes coming in the Future

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    I can make one for you pretty quickly, but I need one thing to do it (to look good). Could you ssh into your phone, go to the app directory, copy the iTunesArtwork file from the folder somewhere onto your computer, rename the file with a ".png" extension on the end (without the "" of course, so it will look like: iTunesArtwork.png), and then upload it here? It's a higher resolution image then the default icon making it more suitable for the tile
    I don't know if something is up with modmyi....it doesn't let me upload the pic.

Edit* does this work??
    Last edited by ecksel02; 2012-01-19 at 10:50 PM.

No i mean the background color like in wp7 its usually black with white text and some are all white with black text like the muzik app in the appstore.

Nice work on the fb UI. You beat me to it lol and ill leave yours in the UI its perfect. I work the 3rd shift so i just recently got up at around 240pm and its 400 pm now. So i didnt get a chance to start but great work man saved me the time consume lol.
    Are you going to share ur last version soon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Are the three icons (people, globe and messages) in retina on the red theme? They look kind of grainy, but it could just be my opinion lol. Could you check on this for me?
    The screen shots are of the non retina one cause that's what I have. There's are Retina versions in both the blue and red that should be better

Thanks man means a lot coming from you I've gotta polish up a few of the images to make it look a little more crisp. This is technically my first attempt at theming an app. I'm just glad I can finally give back a just a little bit. It's hard standing next to giants

The cube is created by pure css3, so its really quite RAM efficient. To produce the cube effect only took 80 lines of code.

The cube I plan on releasing will be a Messaging Notification Cube, so it will only be active when you recieve a message notification, much like the old wiggle tiles So when it not active no RAM is being used by the Cube When active I'm getting less than a 2mb RAM Hit. The Messaging Notification Cube currently only uses 3 of the 6 sides for this particular animation sequence.

However, this cube has alot of modding potiental, I made it so you can use all 6 sides and dynamically rotate to any face you want. You will also be able to insert HTML programming onto each face independently, so the creative potential is unlimited.

I can see all kinds of different and awesome Cubes coming in the Future
    That sounds awesome dude. I am understanding correctly that I could have weather on one side of the cube and time and date on another? Because that gives me an unhealthy level of excitement
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-01-20 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks

Wonder if we can get the tile on the facebook app and xbox live tile in this demo on this theme?
    Xbox tile has that animated avatar on it. So cool.

Last edited by might01; 2012-01-20 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    I don't know if something is up with modmyi....it doesn't let me upload the pic.

Edit* does this work??
    <SNIP>
    Yup that one worked. Here is your Xbox Live-ified version (two variations):

-xbox-live-tile.png -xbox-live-tile-2.png

I suspect you'll know how to install it

Is anyone else annoyed at how these game developers are starting to put there little logos in the corners of their apps (Zynga, EA, etc)? I find it takes away from the actual app icon and it makes the Xbox Live tiles look bad (imo).

Random Comment: Being the genius I am, it appears that I managed to delete my entire folder of iPhone 4 themes including graphic work (photoshop files), icons, and backups. Fortunately I had the Xbox Live .psd uploaded to mediafire, but the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Wonder if we can get the tile on the facebook app and xbox live tile in this demo on this theme?
    Xbox tile has that animated avatar on it. So cool.

I believe the next version of OS7:Revive is going to have an integrated Facebook tile (don't remember if it has those flip animations though it does ), in which case you will get something similar. On that phone the Facebook account hasn't been linked to the People hub yet so it doesn't have any people's pictures to display. Instead it's just using various levels of white transparent tiles in its place. I do second you on that Xbox Live tile though.

I'm also contemplating getting this phone or an Android 4.0 phone next. Unless Apple ups the screen size of the next iPhone to 4 inches and makes some actual big changes, then I can't see myself staying with iOS.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-20 at 01:26 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

ecksel02 (2012-01-20)

Thanks

Yup that one worked. Here is your Xbox Live-ified version (two variations):

-xbox-live-tile.png -xbox-live-tile-2.png

I suspect you'll know how to install it

Is anyone else annoyed at how these game developers are starting to put there little logos in the corners of their apps (Zynga, EA, etc)? I find it takes away from the actual app icon and it makes the Xbox Live tiles look bad (imo).

Random Comment: Being the genius I am, it appears that I managed to delete my entire folder of iPhone 4 themes including graphic work (photoshop files), icons, and backups. Fortunately I had the Xbox Live .psd uploaded to mediafire, but the rest...
    Can you repost the link for the Xbox live psd?

Can you repost the link for the Xbox live psd?
    Here you go: Xbox Live Overlay.psd
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

Zombian (2012-01-20)

Thanks

Thanks

On a side note. Is there anyway to thank someone in the modmyi app. I usually only use the forum through the app and always forget to thank people when I'm finally on a computer.

Windows phone to surpass ios5 by 2015. Although we love windows phone but I can't imagine where ios would be in 2015 lol

RT @TechCrunch: iSuppli Agrees With IDC, Gartner: Windows Phone To Surpass iOS By 2015 http://t.co/hgoegvt4 by @jordanrcrook

Page 221 of 417 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast