Page 217 of 417 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

For anyone using the categories app to keep a folder of your games, but don't have xbox live (or don't like the tile, no offence to the previous tile makers <3), I worked off the xbox tiles (I tried my best, though there's probably a few loose pixels here and there) to make a more comprehensive "games" tile. One of them has the text in black, the other has transparent text, so it changes along with your background. Hopefully my photoshopping (GIMPing xD) is good enough to make it work lol

Hope you guys like it. Cheers!

EDIT: nope, the transparent one has a ring of black around the text and looks terrible (at least from my browser) -.- sorry guys... xD I'll work on it... In the mean time, you'll have to settle for black text (or a black ring)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -xbacktrans.png   -xbackno.png  
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-18 at 01:20 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive made good progress with the Cube Animation

Heres a teaser video of what it looks like

So whatcha think?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

amritarimi (2012-01-18), DA_GHOST (2012-01-18), markfern811 (2012-01-18), Romancw (2012-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Ive made good progress with the Cube Animation

Heres a teaser video of what it looks like

So whatcha think?
    That's exactly what I pictured, omg you're amazing bcs xD What I'm concerned about is how that's going to translate onto the theme, because of the whole tile background thing. Unless your tile background is transparent or black (assuming your background is black), it won't look very 3D

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    For anyone using the categories app to keep a folder of your games, but don't have xbox live (or don't like the tile, no offence to the previous tile makers <3), I worked off the xbox tiles (I tried my best, though there's probably a few loose pixels here and there) to make a more comprehensive "games" tile. One of them has the text in black, the other has transparent text, so it changes along with your background. Hopefully my photoshopping (GIMPing xD) is good enough to make it work lol

EDIT: nope, the transparent one has a ring of black around the text and looks terrible (at least from my browser) -.- sorry guys... xD I'll work on it... In the mean time, you'll have to settle for black text (or a black ring)
    ok, I don't know how to edit attachments, or if that's even possible, so I'm just gonna leave this new one here... It's the best I could do :P
    I just tried on my iPod and god damn, it has a fuzzy outline -.- Sorry for wasting your time folks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -xbacktrans.png  
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-18 at 01:51 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-19)

Thanks

That's exactly what I pictured, omg you're amazing bcs xD What I'm concerned about is how that's going to translate onto the theme, because of the whole tile background thing. Unless your tile background is transparent or black (assuming your background is black), it won't look very 3D
    I share the same concern. I'm probably going to set the tile background container to black as my first attempt and see what that looks like first.

You should have use a thin segoe font.

anyway here is the psd for those who wanted to change the avatar.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/Slide.psd

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme is awesome,but for some reason it freezes my device after I use it for a little while. It's really frustrating because it will work fine for 10-15 minutes then suddenly touching the screen is completely unresponsive. In fact the only thing it lets me do at that point is swiping the status bar and bringing up sbsettings in order to kill DreamBoard

probably got an easy question for you guys. I installed this theme and everything is working fine except for the app notifications on the lock screen. I have the transparent one and it appears that i can't click on the badges to open either bitesms mail or the phone app. The count is correct, I just need to know how it can be clicked/pressed/touched. I'm using the iWindows Phone4 Theme from ilovemyiphone4 btw if that matters

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    This theme is awesome,but for some reason it freezes my device after I use it for a little while. It's really frustrating because it will work fine for 10-15 minutes then suddenly touching the screen is completely unresponsive. In fact the only thing it lets me do at that point is swiping the status bar and bringing up sbsettings in order to kill DreamBoard
    What device are u using? What OS? Cuz dreamboard has never shown up on my sbsettings, ever .-.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

ok people heres my animated gif tiles. and bcscustom cant wait till your done with that cube animation its gonna look good with my animation setup.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Rnb.Thug View Post
    probably got an easy question for you guys. I installed this theme and everything is working fine except for the app notifications on the lock screen. I have the transparent one and it appears that i can't click on the badges to open either bitesms mail or the phone app. The count is correct, I just need to know how it can be clicked/pressed/touched. I'm using the iWindows Phone4 Theme from ilovemyiphone4 btw if that matters

Thank you
    I don't think it's supposed to be able to be pressed...? I haven't really used them much being on an iPod and all, but I think it's just a notification, and u can't actually click the thing...

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Thanks

What device are u using? What OS? Cuz dreamboard has never shown up on my sbsettings, ever .-.
    Once in SBSettings you have to tap the "more" button and them "mobile substrate addons" to see DreamBoard,probably why you never noticed it before. I'm on 3gs iOS 5.0.1
    Last edited by jeffglenellen; 2012-01-18 at 05:01 AM.

I don't think it's supposed to be able to be pressed...? I haven't really used them much being on an iPod and all, but I think it's just a notification, and u can't actually click the thing...
    Oh my mistake thx anyways, would b nice if it could tho. Cudve sworn i seen it on someones youtube video but anyways i thought i missed something but apparently not thanks

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have an up to date wp UI? and/or color keyboard?

Could someone possibly make simple transparent WP7 style (non image I guess you could say) tiles for Hanging with Friends and Scramble with Friends (it's a relatively new app)

That'd be awesome, I'm not the best with making tile images D:

Thanks

Well, I made significant progress with the cube tile

Just a little more sizing and animation tweaking, but it's almost there

Awesome work man. Just a thought, it be cool if it could stop for a while on each image like in your demo with the blue tile

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ByteArt For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-19)

Help

I ask you please help me look I have tried to modify the "Tile Me" but I could not have asked before and I just answer that fence to the first page of OS7 but I could change anything so in the most careful ask to help me not takes a long time please if I may say as I have to do as and where should I put the code please please help ilove my iphone bcscustom ramses I will thank you much

Please
    Last edited by BlackSentinel; 2012-01-18 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSentinel View Post
    Help

I ask you please help me look I have tried to modify the "Tile Me" but I could not have asked before and I just answer that fence to the first page of OS7 but I could change anything so in the most careful ask to help me not takes a long time please if I may say as I have to do as and where should I put the code please please help ilove my iphone bcscustom ramses I will thank you much

Please
    I responded to you and informed you that the information you seek is on the first page. But I guess that was not suffice so here I copied and pasted the portion on the first page.

An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:

Code:

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>isContactTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>contactFirstName</key>
    <string>someFirstName</string>
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>
    </dict>

Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

Code:
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>

is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a [email protected]' (234x234) in your tile's folder.

Everything is there... But if you still need help let us know.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-18 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Awesome work man. Just a thought, it be cool if it could stop for a while on each image like in your demo with the blue tile
    Yes, the animation will be exactly like in the Nokia demo video you originally posted.

I still have to play around with the sizing and tweak the animations.

What you see in my second teaser video is just a progression, not the finished code

I just wanted to show what it looked like as a tile within the OS7 environment instead of on my computer

Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    Once in SBSettings you have to tap the "more" button and them "mobile substrate addons" to see DreamBoard,probably why you never noticed it before. I'm on 3gs iOS 5.0.1
    I don't see a more button... xD regardless, you should be able to run it relatively smoothly .-. Do u have a lot of third party apps? Or maybe some hacks that are disturbing the theme/using up ram?

Ok nvm I see it. It clearly says on the mobilesubstrate page, DO NOT DISABLE EXCEPT FOR DEBUGGING PURPOSES. That's probably what's causing your problems...
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-18 at 01:40 PM.

Page 217 of 417 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast