Page 216 of 417 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

I just want to say thank you especially to bcs for helping me out on setting up this theme. I take NO credit for any of this work. Live tile message, phone, mail, weather, Cydia, settings, and slide show. Will continue to mod and share! Thanks again endfinity and especially bcs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326779741.458009.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326779719.713785.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326779732.145212.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326779752.861496.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toawkanavngthded For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-17)

Ok heres my little contribution to OS7. This isn't necessarily in WP7, but it looks nice. Essencially when a tile is badged, the tile background will turn WP red, and in some cases (sms, cydia and phone) will animate. The set includes mail, cydia, sms, phone and appstore. I can do more if anyone wants

Download this package and place the contents in Tiles
    http://db.tt/bHdWPqa1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The concept I had in mind would zoom the cube back in Z a few px, then rotate 3D in either X or Y to another face with a different image for notifications, or whatever, then zoom back forward to fill the tile space again. Theres already were coding examples for programing cubes that I found with google. I already have a cube like effect for 4 faces , but I have to scale it to work within the small tile dimensions and tweak the animation to get the effect I'm after. I can also make it so it skips over a face or two during the rotation sequence and back again. What do you think of that concept?
    Haha great minds think a like I wanted to incorporate this with a call me tile. But with school and other things taking up my time I did not get to take a shot at it. What I envisioned was the first part the cube will load different images of that person.The second part of the cube would provide that person's status updates from facebook or twitter via a live feed. The third part of the cube would list the persons name as the regular call me tile would. I did not know what to do with the last part of the cube..Lastly it would circle back to the images with a new imaged loaded and so on... lol I hope that makes sense anyway I wonder how much it would affect the battery life as well the ram it would probably consume for such a tile...

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Haha great minds think a like I wanted to incorporate this with a call me tile. But with school and other things taking up my time I did not get to take a shot at it. What I envisioned was the first part the cube will load different images of that person.The second part of the cube would provide that person's status updates from facebook or twitter via a live feed. The third part of the cube would list the persons name as the regular call me tile would. I did not know what to do with the last part of the cube..Lastly it would circle back to the images with a new imaged loaded and so on... lol I hope that makes sense anyway I wonder how much it would affect the battery life as well the ram it would probably consume for such a tile...
    Well that would be a advanced cube concept. I'm gonna take baby steps first and get just the cube animation working with static faces first as a sort of notification cube. After that, I can look into adding live data into the faces.

Thanks

Well that would be a advanced cube concept. I'm gonna take baby steps first and get just the cube animation working with static faces first as a sort of notification cube. After that, I can look into adding live data into the faces.
    No problem whenever you're ready let me know and I can help you out when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    I just want to say thank you especially to bcs for helping me out on setting up this theme. I take NO credit for any of this work. Live tile message, phone, mail, weather, Cydia, settings, and slide show. Will continue to mod and share! Thanks again endfinity and especially bcs!
    Omg, it feels so good to see someone using my Facebook tile xD I just wanted to let u know that ;] thanks! Lol xD

For the cube itself I have no comments as you'll probably do a fine job yourself, but for the individual walls, maybe you could create separate HTML files for them, and have the master HTML (the cube rotation) call on them to create the effect jdot is looking for? I dunno, that's just my 2 cents :P
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-17 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    For the cube itself I have no comments as you'll probably do a fine job yourself, but for the individual walls, maybe you could create separate HTML files for them, and have the master HTML (the cube rotation) call on them to create the effect jdot is looking for? I dunno, that's just my 2 cents :P
    Yes, each wall face will have its own <div></div> that can be used to insert the live data code, if I can get it to work with images first, then the live data will be easy to incorporate within the code. I always try to code things so they are easy to mod, I will try to do the same for this project.

I will attempt to get things working with the cube this weekend, like many of you, I have a fulll time job and a wife who insists that I dont sit in front of the computer all the time As the old saying goes, Happy Wife = Happy Life

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

well gotta little surprise for everybody and i just want to point out that...PHOTO SHOP IS THE FFFNNN BOMB!!!!!!!!!! I made my own html tile with it for a videos tile and i think everyone heres gonna love it but i gotta wait till my girl gets home from work so i can make a video with her iphone 4 and post it up on youtube. Bcscustom if you want to test it out and post the video for me thats fine with me if you give me my credit for creating the tile.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    well gotta little surprise for everybody and i just want to point out that...PHOTO SHOP IS THE FFFNNN BOMB!!!!!!!!!! I made my own html tile with it for a videos tile and i think everyone heres gonna love it but i gotta wait till my girl gets home from work so i can make a video with her iphone 4 and post it up on youtube. Bcscustom if you want to test it out and post the video for me thats fine with me if you give me my credit for creating the tile.
    I'd love to, but I'm at work for another 3 hours myself and my iPad is at the house, so I can't post a video until then. You can still send it my way to check out tho

Thanks

I'd love to, but I'm at work for another 3 hours myself and my iPad is at the house, so I can't post a video until then. You can still send it my way to check out tho
    ok ima zip file it and send you the link now.

Thanks

ok ima zip file it and send you the link now.
    OK, Ive checked it out! Thats pretty cool, Bro Nice work Gotta love WYSIWYG programming

Thanks

As the old saying goes, Happy Wife = Happy Life
    Couldn't be anymore true

Thanks

OK, Ive checked it out! Thats pretty cool, Bro Nice work Gotta love WYSIWYG programming
    I also made a matrix one for ifile

Thanks

I also made a matrix one for ifile
    I'm smelling a ilovemyiphone4 tile pack cooking in the kitchen

Thanks

I'm smelling a ilovemyiphone4 tile pack cooking in the kitchen
    Lol I think I might I even did one for games hub for categories app. I'm liken this bc it's actual live animation I even made an anime one. I'll post a video later tonite. I'm also workin on a tune in radio one and finished up some more on the Ui I've been busy while my girls at work lmfao!!!!!!! I need some sleep though bc I haven't slept since I got outa work this morning but I had all Hesse ideas after googling how to make HTML and gif tiles with photoshop.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-17 at 09:11 PM.

Anyone know how to find out how to name folders that dont have folders for them already? For example there isnt a Tumblr tile, but im not sure how to name the folder to create my own folder like .com/tumblr or something. I also ask this question because im using wanna try to make my own apps/tiles for applications that arent used widely.

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    Anyone know how to find out how to name folders that dont have folders for them already? For example there isnt a Tumblr tile, but im not sure how to name the folder to create my own folder like .com/tumblr or something. I also ask this question because im using wanna try to make my own apps/tiles for applications that arent used widely.
    if you press and hold the app, and the menu comes up to pin it to Start, there will be the 'folder name' on the top of the selection window.

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    If you go to the app list (right of the homescreen) and then hold on the application you want the folder name for you will see it in gray at the top of the white box. So, in your case, you would scroll down to Tumblr on the app list, hold the application, then at the top of the pop up you should something like com.blahblahblah.whatever in gray.

Once you have that you will create a new folder/directory in the Tiles folder using the name from the pop up. In there you will need to place a [email protected] file as well as a Info.plist file (just take it from some other folder that doesn't do anything special). If you don't use the Info.plist your tile will be blank.

Hope that helps!

Edit: Lol Jooosieeee just had to go be awesome and post a few seconds before me haha
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    If you go to the app list (right of the homescreen) and then hold on the application you want the folder name for you will see it in gray at the top of the white box. So, in your case, you would scroll down to Tumblr on the app list, hold the application, then at the top of the pop up you should something like com.blahblahblah.whatever in gray.

Once you have that you will create a new folder/directory in the Tiles folder using the name from the pop up. In there you will need to place a [email protected] file as well as a Info.plist file (just take it from some other folder that doesn't do anything special). If you don't use the Info.plist your tile will be blank.

Hope that helps!

Edit: Lol Jooosieeee just had to go be awesome and post a few seconds before me haha
    but your explanation pwns mine

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jooosieeee For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    but your explanation pwns mine
    Haha thanks
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Page 216 of 417 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast