Page 215 of 417 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    Thanks danny, now I ran into another problem, when using the slideshow it only plays the first photo in the camera roll. Does it have to do something with <key>isPhotoTile</key> <string>YES</string>? Im trying to get all my photos in the camera roll to play
    It should be able to play all of the images... it shouldn't have anythingto do with the code, as it looks to be about right.
    Can you tell me the entire info.plist?

  2. #4282
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    It should be able to play all of the images... it shouldn't have anythingto do with the code, as it looks to be about right.
    Can you tell me the entire info.plist?
    i don't think the photos displaying has anything to do with the info.plist its in the html

  3. #4283
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    i don't think the photos displaying has anything to do with the info.plist its in the html
    No HTML required for the photo tile. It's integrated into the dylib. Just enable it in the info.plist and turn off use HTML. On my setup all I have in that tile folder is the info.plist. If there's other files in there it's left over from a old photo tile.

    -img_0140.png
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-17 at 12:44 AM.

  4. #4284
    Hey bcs, could you take a crack at making and HTML code that takes two images (doesn't have to be live) and rotates between the like in this video? It would also be cool if you could make em do that cool little zoom in. I took a crack at it using FIF7Y's facet widget, but it can't get it right because the HTML isn't editable. SO MUCH TIA!

  5. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    i don't think the photos displaying has anything to do with the info.plist its in the html
    I was just wondering if maybe he had edited the code wrong or something

  6. #4286
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Hey bcs, could you take a crack at making and HTML code that takes two images (doesn't have to be live) and rotates between the like in this video? It would also be cool if you could make em do that cool little zoom in. I took a crack at it using FIF7Y's facet widget, but it can't get it right because the HTML isn't editable. SO MUCH TIA!
    Which video?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Lol. Like I said, no biggie. Was just curious. And believe me, I know what you're talking about my girl nags me to death if I'm on my phone or computer to often. Lol
    Haha, I get that too
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-17 at 01:31 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2012-01-17)

  8. #4287
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    To ErikWithNoc, Phatmartino:
    Does anyone know anything about Color Keyboard keyboard themes?
    The Wp7 Gray keyboard that was released earlier by you two is great. Nothing against it, but in another version I had, the space, shift, enter and shift keys turned blue when pressed (highlighted).
    I'm messing around with the ColorKeyboard,plist, but can anyone tell me how to make this happen with the new WP7 Gray theme, to turn the utility (not letter keys) Windows blue when pressed?
    Like Ilovemyiphone's mod, which are popups for the letters. I'm also making the borders around the keys gray for people using the gray version, like me, if anyone wants them. Thanks for the theme, it's awesome.

    Is it PopEtch? or PressedHlight? I'm messing with the strings and don't know what I'm really doing lol.

    Also, to IlovemyIphone4, if you have it readily available or in memory, do you know what the color (FF0000 etc.) code for your blue used in your theme is? Sorry for dumb questions, but all I have is MS paint lol.
    I'm not at home but I'm sure it's 16b5e2 or 16be52 if that's not it I'll post it up when I get home and I'll make the grey pop ups blue and post that up in a zip file later also and I've changed more on the UI it looks a lot better and status bar is original wp7 status bar icons removed volume button in media player and background so that it's a clear background like the actual wp7 phone and again I'll post it up later.

  9. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    No HTML required for the photo tile. It's integrated into the dylib. Just enable it in the info.plist and turn off use HTML. On my setup all I have in that tile folder is the info.plist. If there's other files in there it's left over from a old photo tile.

    -img_0140.png
    quick question, i replaced the dylib file with the dylib file from the "No Lockscreen" file zip on the first page. Im still getting only 1 photo to show up on the photo tile where i have 10 images in the camera, but the first picture just loops.

  10. #4289
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    quick question, i replaced the dylib file with the dylib file from the "No Lockscreen" file zip on the first page. Im still getting only 1 photo to show up on the photo tile where i have 10 images in the camera, but the first picture just loops.
    Try rebooting after you replace dylib's. Did you also copy the beta 5 images folder too? I don't know what else to tell you. If you set the info.plist like in the picture on my previous post it should work. Also, anytime you edit a HTML or plist for this theme you should also do a respring to see the result on the tile.

  11. #4290
    Green Apple Romancw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I'm not at home but I'm sure it's 16b5e2 or 16be52 if that's not it I'll post it up when I get home and I'll make the grey pop ups blue and post that up in a zip file later also and I've changed more on the UI it looks a lot better and status bar is original wp7 status bar icons removed volume button in media player and background so that it's a clear background like the actual wp7 phone and again I'll post it up later.
    Thanks man. I'm gonna have to borrow Photoshop from school because I can't do anything with paint lol. I found that since it's weird with the black background, I changed the in app statusbar (currently black in WP7) to your blue color used in WP7. It makes the percentage and stuff visible, and I used the old WhiteOnBlack Etch icons for the statusbar.

  12. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Which video?
    hahaha totally forgot

  13. #4292
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Thanks man. I'm gonna have to borrow Photoshop from school because I can't do anything with paint lol. I found that since it's weird with the black background, I changed the in app statusbar (currently black in WP7) to your blue color used in WP7. It makes the percentage and stuff visible, and I used the old WhiteOnBlack Etch icons for the statusbar.
    oh and the color is 16b5e2. im trying to upload the updated ui from my brothers laptop but its slow and i had to install ifunbox and gimp to change the grey pop up keys to blue which i did but trying to upload it now. oh and you can download and use gimp for free just google it but photoshop is better.

    well im gonna have to upload it tommorrow when i get home bc he has some kind of spyware and malware blocker and ity doesnt let me open mediafire to upload it lol.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-17 at 03:13 AM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2012-01-17), Romancw (2012-01-17)

  15. #4293
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post


    hahaha totally forgot
    I've already looked into making cubes I like the concept and have most of the code to do it, but I haven't had time to assemble it into something that works yet. Its really not as easy as just switching 2 images. Theres a webkit animation that does rotate 3D and allows for the programming of true cube faces in 3D space, so it is possible. Hopefully Endfinity might like this enough to implement into a future dylib. He already has a tilewithbadge option that triggers a HTML file, so it's possible just to do it with just HTML. If not, I can do the coding for that animation with HTML and CSS's but I'm afraid doing it this way might not be the most efficient way of doing this animation.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-17 at 03:40 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2012-01-17)

  17. #4294
    Well if helps I was only thinking about like making an animation that transitions between the the two images

  18. #4295
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Well if helps I was only thinking about like making an animation that transitions between the the two images
    Check out some of my videos here.

    bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

    Most of those animations use a webkit animation rotate option. I already coded a flip and peel style thats based on that code. That's about the limit I can do with that code. In the video it looks more like a 3D cube rotating in 3D space around a center. That can be programmed with the rotate 3D animation to make the cube effect more realistic. I'm opting for the more realistic cube effect myself.

    So let me pose these questions to the thread:

    Do you think a 3D cube would be cool?
    What would be your take on how it should look?
    Would you like the cube to be for just for messages notifications or for others as well?
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-17 at 04:20 AM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2012-01-17)

  20. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Check out some of my videos here.

    bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

    Most of those animations use a webkit animation rotate option. I already coded a flip and peel style thats based on that code. That's about the limit I can do with that code. In the video it looks more like a 3D cube rotating in 3D space around a center. That can be programmed with the rotate 3D animation to make the cube effect more realistic. I'm opting for the more realistic cube effect myself.

    So let me pose these questions to the thread:

    Do you think a 3D cube would be cool?
    What would be your take on how it should look?
    Would you like the cube to be for just for messages notifications or for others as well?
    I think a 3D cube effect would be pretty cool but difficult to implement... Though nothing's impossible for u bcs xD and I think if you can make it for the message tile, we should be able to figure out how to make it work for other tiles ourselves. Ofc, that depends entirely on how you do it ;]

  21. #4297
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I think a 3D cube effect would be pretty cool but difficult to implement... Though nothing's impossible for u bcs xD and I think if you can make it for the message tile, we should be able to figure out how to make it work for other tiles ourselves. Ofc, that depends entirely on how you do it ;]
    The concept I had in mind would zoom the cube back in Z a few px, then rotate 3D in either X or Y to another face with a different image for notifications, or whatever, then zoom back forward to fill the tile space again. Theres already were coding examples for programing cubes that I found with google. I already have a cube like effect for 4 faces , but I have to scale it to work within the small tile dimensions and tweak the animation to get the effect I'm after. I can also make it so it skips over a face or two during the rotation sequence and back again. What do you think of that concept?
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-17 at 05:05 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2012-01-17)

  23. #4298
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The concept I had in mind would zoom the cube back in Z a few px, then rotate 3D in either X or Y to another face with a different image for notifications, or whatever, then zoom back forward to fill the tile space again. I already have a cube like effect for 4 faces , but I have to scale it to work within the small tile dimensions and tweak the animation to get the effect I'm after. I can also make it so it skips over a face or two during the rotation sequence. What do you think of that concept?
    Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with that!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-17)

  25. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The concept I had in mind would zoom the cube back in Z a few px, then rotate 3D in either X or Y to another face with a different image for notifications, or whatever, then zoom back forward to fill the tile space again. Theres already were coding examples for programing cubes that I found with google. I already have a cube like effect for 4 faces , but I have to scale it to work within the small tile dimensions and tweak the animation to get the effect I'm after. I can also make it so it skips over a face or two during the rotation sequence and back again. What do you think of that concept?
    You are a genius. Perfect!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ByteArt For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-17)

  27. #4300
    2 questions

    i know both have been answered somewhere but i cant find it

    how do you make the mediaplayer tile show artwork?

    I just want the background colour to change with the tile colours.. no htlm images flashing and switching, but with the media buttons working.. and when its playing, to show artwork

    could anyone post up the folder for it

    and

    how do i stop the theme settings.. wall paper, background and tile colour resetting after a reboot??

    thanks

Page 215 of 417 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •