Page 214 of 417 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Oh okay.
    If you got a good picture of your avatar i could cut him out and put him in the image probably.

if you type this avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/[gamertag]/avatar-body.png into your browser and replace [gamertag] for your gamer tag (w/o the brackets) a image of your avatar will come up, in the same size that is used in the tile. With some basic PS work you can replace the image

-123.png

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ByteArt For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    if you type this avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/[gamertag]/avatar-body.png into your browser and replace [gamertag] for your gamer tag (w/o the brackets) a image of your avatar will come up, in the same size that is used in the tile. With some basic PS work you can replace the image

-123.png
    Thanks I'll mess with it later when I get off from work. I just wondered if it was editable.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    here we go. did wonder if you wanted that done as well..

Attachment 561041
    Thanks Bro Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    I'd hate to sound like a mooch but you're theme set up is amazing. Care to share you OS7 tiles folder?
    Thanks rjrankin83, I'm glad you like them!
    I guess you missed the download link in the original post? Its already there and in the video description
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-16 at 12:49 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

markfern811 (2012-01-16), rjrankin83 (2012-01-16)

I'm wondering is there a way to hide the labels (Phone, Messages, Safari...) on all the tiles or on certain tiles? Thanks a lot guys!

How to I get rid of the accent color on non custom tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    I'm wondering is there a way to hide the labels (Phone, Messages, Safari...) on all the tiles or on certain tiles? Thanks a lot guys!
    Open the .plist inside the folder of the tile u want to change the name of, and enter

<key>displayName</key>
    <string></string>

Beneath the other <key><string> codes,respring, and the name will be gone :]
    Cheers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

SPPassion (2012-04-02), zumspass (2012-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by eightyfour View Post
    - Thanks! That solved it!! here's my greyscaled set-up. using ilovemyiphone4's UI and WP! and Jdot1224 for his Notification Banner!
    Really Nice Nitfication center theme!
    The Sbsettings bar looks great!

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Thanks Bro Perfect

Thanks rjrankin83, I'm glad you like them!
    I guess you missed the download link in the original post? Its already there and in the video description
    Wow not only a mooch but I'm slow too. Thanks guess I just got excited : )

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Wow not only a mooch but I'm slow too. Thanks guess I just got excited : )
    Not a problem Enjoy the tiles

Usually its the other way around, people only see the download link and not read the setup instructions

I'd recommend running only a few of the tiles at one time.
    In the video I was just trying to show all of them, you will run into ram issues if you have too many going at once.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2012-01-16)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay so had to restore my phone and had NOTHING backed up on my computer. Can someone help me find the WB elements to the theme (UI) and CK? This threads moved a bit since the last time I was on here.

Thanks

Im not to familiar with coding but does anyone know how to make a small tile into a large tile? I've tried playing around trying to add <key>isLargeTile</key> into the info.plist, but its still a small tile

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    Im not to familiar with coding but does anyone know how to make a small tile into a large tile? I've tried playing around trying to add <key>isLargeTile</key> into the info.plist, but its still a small tile
    directly under that you need to put <string>YES</string> and make sure its capitalized

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Man I really like these! Can we replace the avatar with our own?
    I'll upload the psd later when i get home so you's can change it.

Thanks danny, now I ran into another problem, when using the slideshow it only plays the first photo in the camera roll. Does it have to do something with <key>isPhotoTile</key> <string>YES</string>? Im trying to get all my photos in the camera roll to play

@ilovemyiphone4

I just installed your UI. Looking pretty good. I'm probably gonna change the Status bar back to the original one (if i can figure out how, lol). The only thing i wanna know is what's with the Yellow and Grey parts that show up every now and then? Like the volume in the App Switcher, and the Compass are from some other theme. No big, just curious. lol.

Also, can you tell me how i can change the ZUNE symbol in the status bar to either the Windows symbol, or remove it all together? It kinda takes from it.

And to anyone who knows, how do i hide the status bar except for the clock like I see in some of your setups. thanks.
    Last edited by Aenima133; 2012-01-16 at 09:43 PM.

I was wondering if anybody knew a way in whick u can have folders inside of OS7 so that i dont have to scrole all the way to the bottom of my tiles to find an app if anybody actually has a responce it would be very greatly appretiated ;D and sorry for my bad gramer and english

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    @ilovemyiphone4

I just installed your UI. Looking pretty good. I'm probably gonna change the Status bar back to the original one (if i can figure out how, lol). The only thing i wanna know is what's with the Yellow and Grey parts that show up every now and then? Like the volume in the App Switcher, and the Compass are from some other theme. No big, just curious. lol.

Also, can you tell me how i can change the ZUNE symbol in the status bar to either the Windows symbol, or remove it all together? It kinda takes from it.

And to anyone who knows, how do i hide the status bar except for the clock like I see in some of your setups. thanks.
    That version your using is probly the old one and just a beta I will be fixing that grey and orange tomorrow and will post a better version with more changes and the original status bar icons for windows phone will be in it as well so just give me another day I'm limited how much time I can be on my phone and the laptop without hearing my girl *****! Lol. Don't blame her though.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    That version your using is probly the old one and just a beta I will be fixing that grey and orange tomorrow and will post a better version with more changes and the original status bar icons for windows phone will be in it as well so just give me another day I'm limited how much time I can be on my phone and the laptop without hearing my girl *****! Lol. Don't blame her though.
    Lol. Like I said, no biggie. Was just curious. And believe me, I know what you're talking about my girl nags me to death if I'm on my phone or computer to often. Lol

Thanks

To ErikWithNoc, Phatmartino:
    Does anyone know anything about Color Keyboard keyboard themes?
    The Wp7 Gray keyboard that was released earlier by you two is great. Nothing against it, but in another version I had, the space, shift, enter and shift keys turned blue when pressed (highlighted).
    I'm messing around with the ColorKeyboard,plist, but can anyone tell me how to make this happen with the new WP7 Gray theme, to turn the utility (not letter keys) Windows blue when pressed?
    Like Ilovemyiphone's mod, which are popups for the letters. I'm also making the borders around the keys gray for people using the gray version, like me, if anyone wants them. Thanks for the theme, it's awesome.

Is it PopEtch? or PressedHlight? I'm messing with the strings and don't know what I'm really doing lol.

Also, to IlovemyIphone4, if you have it readily available or in memory, do you know what the color (FF0000 etc.) code for your blue used in your theme is? Sorry for dumb questions, but all I have is MS paint lol.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-17 at 12:09 AM.

Page 214 of 417 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast