Page 213 of 417 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Ive got another request for ErikwithNoC or Rameses09....

    Can one of you guys make the black backgrounds transparent for me for each of the images?

    Attachment 560994

    Attachment 560995

    for the settings tile, in addition to the background, can you also remove the black within the screen where the windows logo is?

    My graphic editing package's masking feature is just beyond me at the moment

    Thanks in advance
    Any good.....

    Attachment 561015Attachment 561014

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to markfern811 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-16)

  3. #4242
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    May I pls have this color keyboard theme with the blue pop ups? It looks very nice
    heres the blue pop up keys i made for phatmartinos white wp7 colorkeyboard. just go to the colorkeyboard thread on page 66 he posted the colorkeyboard download link just replace his white pop ups with my blue pop ups go to library/colorkeyboard,pop ups and drop it there then respring.

    ~ WP7 White ~ Popups.zip

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    might01 (2012-01-16)

  5. #4243
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Any good.....

    Attachment 561014
    Thanks markfern The settings tile is perfect! Can I get you remove the black from within the cydia logo too? Thanks

  6. #4244
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...me too. I wanna test that great theme out on my jailbroken i4s, but we have to wait :/.
    We are all sitting in the same boat

    Quote Originally Posted by justanut View Post
    Is it possible to create new pages with custom titles and when you pin apps, there are options to pin to "Start" or the other pages? Start page prob will require a jump to apps list button below the arrow too so u won't have to scroll many pages/hubs before reaching the apps list?

    I think Revive is a great theme cos most of the customizations happen without needing to use ifile.. And we should keep it that way if possible.. Hopefully we'll see hubs happening soon!
    I'll probably try different attempts to get hubs working the way I want, but multiple home screens is definitely not one of them. I like that the theme is so customizable, but I'm going to keep the core features as WP7-y as possible.
    I'll work on hubs after 3.0 is out. Current plan is that I'll include some basic hubs at first , e.g. XBox Live (or Game Center in our case), see how that works out and then take baby steps towards ones that can be created by the user.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-16), fallenzx (2012-01-16), GaN-MaN (2012-01-16), Jdot1224 (2012-01-16), markfern811 (2012-01-16), rjrankin83 (2012-01-16)

  8. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    just tried. I made a transparent loadingscreen but it wont show up transparent. it shows all black with the words loading instead so if you dont like the loading screens just delete them.
    Wierd. For me it shows whatever wallpaper I have selected instead of the black. Still debating on keeping them or not. Does having loading screens make the app open slower? Seems like it does sometimes

  9. #4246
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Made a smal xbox live tile from the Me tile, so they slide.

    Attachment 560976 Attachment 560977 Attachment 560978

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....boxavatars.zip

    I made another this one goes sideways, i like this one better.

    Attachment 560979 Attachment 560980 Attachment 560981

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....vatars%202.zip

    Edit: I uploaded a green slide for the horizontal sliding tile just drop it in and replace.
    Attachment 560982
    yo that xbox live html tiles sick!!! im rockin it for now on but i used my large tile nice mod bro.

  10. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    yo that xbox live html tiles sick!!! im rockin it for now on but i used my large tile nice mod bro.
    Trying to send you a PM and it says your inbox is full. Could you clear some messages out real quick?
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  11. #4248
    Green Apple might01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sitting in a tree
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    heres the blue pop up keys i made for phatmartinos white wp7 colorkeyboard. just go to the colorkeyboard thread on page 66 he posted the colorkeyboard download link just replace his white pop ups with my blue pop ups go to library/colorkeyboard,pop ups and drop it there then respring.

    ~ WP7 White ~ Popups.zip
    Yo da man bro! Looks great. Thanks

  12. #4249
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Trying to send you a PM and it says your inbox is full. Could you clear some messages out real quick?
    Ok I'll clear it up now or email me at [email protected]

  13. #4250
    @ilovemyiPhone4 glad ya like em.

  14. #4251
    Sorry to ask the same question twice, but this forum fills up quick ._. I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the transparent black mask over the music tile? (you'll notice it if you change your [email protected] to a transparent picture) I tried looking through the images folder but It doesn't seem to be one of the overlays causing the problem. It'd be really helpful if anyone has any info on how to remove it :] thanks guys! Obtw, I'm using the integrated music buttons tile if that's important

  15. #4252
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I have finished refining my Image Fade Tile set and have provided download links below
    Thanks again for everybody who contributed to this setup




    This setup uses 2 images for the fading effect.

    The 2 images used are [email protected] and [email protected]. You can Supply your own glyph images to the mix as well, just rename them to one of the two previously listed.

    I have included several image options per tile so you have a few different ones to choose from.

    For the tiles with badges, (phone, mail and messaging) I have already setup the size and locations to work with these particular tiles.

    I recommend renaming your old User/Library/OS7/Tiles folder to Tiles1 and just copy the zipped Tiles folder directly to your User/Library/OS7/ Folder and respring.

    This way you can switch between this Tile setup and your old one by just renaming the tiles folder.

    Download Here :BcsCustom's Image Fade Tile Set.zip

    Enjoy
    I'd hate to sound like a mooch but you're theme set up is amazing. Care to share you OS7 tiles folder?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-16)

  17. #4253

  18. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Made a smal xbox live tile from the Me tile, so they slide.

    Attachment 560976 Attachment 560977 Attachment 560978

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....boxavatars.zip

    I made another this one goes sideways, i like this one better.

    Attachment 560979 Attachment 560980 Attachment 560981

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....vatars%202.zip

    Edit: I uploaded a green slide for the horizontal sliding tile just drop it in and replace.
    Attachment 560982
    Hey could you please provide a version of your white Xbox Tile w/o your avatar in it so i could put in my own, or could you help me remove your avatar w/photoshop?
    TIA

  19. #4255
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Sorry to ask the same question twice, but this forum fills up quick ._. I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the transparent black mask over the music tile? (you'll notice it if you change your [email protected] to a transparent picture) I tried looking through the images folder but It doesn't seem to be one of the overlays causing the problem. It'd be really helpful if anyone has any info on how to remove it :] thanks guys! Obtw, I'm using the integrated music buttons tile if that's important
    Bro trust me I tried and it's gonna still be there it has something to do with the media buttons so it will never fully be transparent unless endfinity can find a fix for that.

  20. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post



    I'll probably try different attempts to get hubs working the way I want, but multiple home screens is definitely not one of them. I like that the theme is so customizable, but I'm going to keep the core features as WP7-y as possible.
    I'll work on hubs after 3.0 is out. Current plan is that I'll include some basic hubs at first , e.g. XBox Live (or Game Center in our case), see how that works out and then take baby steps towards ones that can be created by the user.
    Cool I just ordered a Sumsung Omnia W so that I can get some first hand experience of the interface and see how I can tweak ur awesome work!

    Quote Originally Posted by dino86 View Post
    I love this theme but for some reason every app crashes when I try to open it... Once I switch to some other theme everything is fine... Any ideas??? Thanx
    Are u using a 3GS or equivalent iPod? They may not have enough memory to run this theme AnD launch apps.. It's still in beta so it eats quite a fair chunk of memory..
    Last edited by justanut; 2012-01-16 at 07:59 AM.

  21. #4257
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Thanks markfern The settings tile is perfect! Can I get you remove the black from within the cydia logo too? Thanks
    here we go. did wonder if you wanted that done as well..

    Attachment 561041

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to markfern811 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-16)

  23. #4258
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Made a smal xbox live tile from the Me tile, so they slide.

    Attachment 560976 Attachment 560977 Attachment 560978

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....boxavatars.zip

    I made another this one goes sideways, i like this one better.

    Attachment 560979 Attachment 560980 Attachment 560981

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....vatars%202.zip

    Edit: I uploaded a green slide for the horizontal sliding tile just drop it in and replace.
    Attachment 560982
    Man I really like these! Can we replace the avatar with our own?

  24. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Man I really like these! Can we replace the avatar with our own?
    No you cannot. I just tried it with the PNG and i got it but it took a lot of editing.

  25. #4260
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    No you cannot. I just tried it with the PNG and i got it but it took a lot of editing.
    Oh okay.

Page 213 of 417 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •