Page 212 of 417 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    sweet set up, could you share your xbox live tile with avatar on it please
    ok heres my xbox live tile and a large xbox live tile i just made just which ever one your gonna use put a number one in front of the one your not gonna use and drop them both in your os7/tiles folder and respring. also i named it to my xbox live app so if you dont have that app i suggest getting in from the appstore i think its free too. And if you choose to use the large tile just rename it to com.microsoft.xboxavatars and put a 1 infront of the other tile and respring.

-tile-2x.png-tile-2x1.png

com.microsoft.xboxavatars-LargeTile.zip

com.microsoft.xboxavatars.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-15 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Made a quick xbox tile, for whoever needs one. It's a large one. Ill make a small one later.

Attachment 560911
    Nice work, that looks really good. Looking forward to the small one.

Quote Originally Posted by justanut View Post
    Is it possible to create new pages with custom titles and when you pin apps, there are options to pin to "Start" or the other pages? Start page prob will require a jump to apps list button below the arrow too so u won't have to scroll many pages/hubs before reaching the apps list?

I think Revive is a great theme cos most of the customizations happen without needing to use ifile.. And we should keep it that way if possible.. Hopefully we'll see hubs happening soon!
    I could be wrong, but I don't think that's on the list of "things to do" EndFinity has planned (the multiple pages). He did say that he would tackle hubs at some point, so we're just going to have to wait
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-15 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks

Is it possible to create new pages with custom titles and when you pin apps, there are options to pin to "Start" or the other pages? Start page prob will require a jump to apps list button below the arrow too so u won't have to scroll many pages/hubs before reaching the apps list?

I think Revive is a great theme cos most of the customizations happen without needing to use ifile.. And we should keep it that way if possible.. Hopefully we'll see hubs happening soon!

you can create your own hubs like i created an xbox games hub just create a folder with categories app in cydia then in the app list hold on it to pin to start menu and you can use whatever tile you want to theme it on the start menu like i did just name the tile you want to theme your folder you created with categories to whatever the folder is named and you can find that by simply holding the folder you created down in the applist till the pin to start menu screen pops up and youll get the name of the folder you created with categories and name the tile folder you are going to use for it that and respring. here ill post a screen shot so you can see. i made a games folder as you can see in the screen shots and you can change the background and default loading screen for the folder like i did in my screenshots.

-img_0346.png-img_0347.png-img_0348.png-img_0349.png-img_0350.png-img_0351.png

Already doing that with Categories.. Just didn't like how the loading time distracts the overall polish and feel of the theme. Even using springjump feels smoother~ but I guess I'll live with it till I learn how to programme or someone adds on hubs

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ok heres my xbox live tile and a large xbox live tile i just made just which ever one your gonna use put a number one in front of the one your not gonna use and drop them both in your os7/tiles folder and respring. also i named it to my xbox live app so if you dont have that app i suggest getting in from the appstore i think its free too. And if you choose to use the large tile just rename it to com.microsoft.xboxavatars and put a 1 infront of the other tile and respring.

-tile-2x.png-tile-2x1.png

com.microsoft.xboxavatars-LargeTile.zip

com.microsoft.xboxavatars.zip
    thank man, appreciate it

thought id have a go myself this is what i came up with
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tile-2x.png  
    Last edited by Frosty33; 2012-01-15 at 07:20 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

I can but I don't use bitesms so I'd have to download it to get the right names for the images to be themed. Give me some time and I'll get to it or send me a folder containing all the images for bitesms and it's directory.
    I'll just wait for you whenever you can get it done, not sure I can locate all the bitesms files, lol thanks for your response, I really appreciate all your hard work on the UI, I can't seem to find any images missing, lol

Does anyone have a live weather tile? (htc version) If you do, could you please share,
    Last edited by Daniel212; 2012-01-15 at 07:45 PM.

is there a wp7 status bar anywhere to use? ive tried using the one on the os7 mods thread but it doesn't work. also can anyone help me with some lockscreens? i tried using one on the os7 mods thread with the notifications on the lockscreen but i kept getting into safe mode. any help is much appreciated!

ilovemyiPhone4, could you share your small modmyi rss feed?

Already doing that with Categories.. Just didn't like how the loading time distracts the overall polish and feel of the theme. Even using springjump feels smoother~ but I guess I'll live with it till I learn how to programme or someone adds on hubs
    You can always go into /Applications/Categories000 (or whatever number ur folder is) ad change the default.png into a more wp7 like launch page :] on a related note, any nice launch pages would be much appreciated xD

Also, anyone else notice that there's a black fade on the music tile? Anyone know how to remove it? It's like a layer of transparent black on top of whatever the music tile displays, and it kind of takes away from te aesthetics
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-15 at 08:10 PM.

Hey ilovemyiPhone4, I been using your UI and been modifying it for my tastes. My question is, do you know the name for the gray bars in the pic?
    -img_0154.png
    I would prefer a plain black bar or a plain grey

Made a smal xbox live tile from the Me tile, so they slide.

-img_0024.png -img_0026.png -img_0025.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....boxavatars.zip

I made another this one goes sideways, i like this one better.

-img_0028.png -img_0030.png -img_0029.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4923979/com....vatars%202.zip

Edit: I uploaded a green slide for the horizontal sliding tile just drop it in and replace.
    -slide.png
    Last edited by rameses09; 2012-01-15 at 08:40 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rameses09 For This Useful Post:

ByteArt (2012-01-16), ilovemyiPhone4 (2012-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Hey ilovemyiPhone4, I been using your UI and been modifying it for my tastes. My question is, do you know the name for the gray bars in the pic?
    -img_0154.png
    The bars with the letters in them that are not active are these: [Black]
    UISectionListHeaderBackground, [email protected],

The active bar (scrolls with the user, and stays at top of screen, is this: [Blue bar]
    UISectionListHeaderBackgroundOpaque, [email protected]

If you're on the Iphone 4, it's only necessary to change the @2x file in the UIimages folder of WP7.

Here are mine, they're black and the active scrolling bar is highlighted in the blue WP7 color.

Name:  UISectionListHeaderBackground@2x.png
Views: 1138
Size:  154 Bytes
    Name:  UISectionListHeaderBackgroundOpaque@2x.png
Views: 1131
Size:  153 Bytes

P.S. I did the same thing, the gradient didn't match well because of the white background.
    I'm tring to figure out how easy it would be to make the background of Contacts and Music (the only ones with lists) black and the text white like the Musik app. Anyone know if this is possible through Winterboard?
    I know the SMS one is changed with [email protected].

Also, for people with BiteSms, do you know how to change the color of the settings and write message icons up top? These do not change to black automatically. -photo.png
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-15 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Uploaded my Bars

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-15)

I love this theme but for some reason every app crashes when I try to open it... Once I switch to some other theme everything is fine... Any ideas??? Thanx

Thanks

cool man i was gonna ask if you could fix that lol. Well heres some screen shots of how ive cleaned up the UI everythings pretty much themed but still working on the safari bottom bar tabs they just wont theme for me the way i want. And for the notification banner i added the shadow and got rid of the white line and used jdot1224 mail,sms,phone banner icons and the transparency for the corners. also added a themed games hub through categories. heres the zip for anyone using the UI for this theme.

Attachment 560893Attachment 560894Attachment 560895Attachment 560896Attachment 560897Attachment 560898Attachment 560899Attachment 560901Attachment 560903

WP7-UI.zip
    May I pls have this color keyboard theme with the blue pop ups? It looks very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post

The active bar (scrolls with the user, and stays at top of screen, is this: [Blue bar]

If you're on the Iphone 4, it's only necessary to change the @2x file in the UIimages folder of WP7.

Here are mine, they're black and the active scrolling bar is highlighted in the blue WP7 color.

P.S. I did the same thing, the gradient didn't match well because of the white background.
    I'm tring to figure out how easy it would be to make the background of Contacts and Music (the only ones with lists) black and the text white like the Musik app. Anyone know if this is possible through Winterboard?

Also, for people with BiteSms, do you know how to change the color of the settings and write message icons up top? These do not change to black automatically. -photo.png
    I've tried theming it too but have been unsuccessful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    ilovemyiPhone4, could you share your small modmyi rss feed?
    Just use the large one and edit the info.plist to say this.
    <dict>
    <key>displayName</key>
    <string></string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>widgetFile</key>
    <string>Tile.html</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Place that under <plist version="1.0">

Then restring and it will be a small tile rss feed.

-img_0154.png

I forgot about that but ima work on that and I'll post an update.

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    May I pls have this color keyboard theme with the blue pop ups? It looks very nice
    I'm using phatmartinos white colorkeyboard just changed the colors on the pop up keys to match my blue I'm using but I'll post it up later

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post

I'm going to fix the uisectionlistheader to all black and post it but as far as the background to be black and white text. That's exactly what ive been trying to do and maybe gan man can figure it out I still have to send the Ui to him to touch it up and add more to it. So this is just a beta there will be updates.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-15 at 10:33 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-16)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive got another request for ErikwithNoC or Rameses09....

Can one of you guys make the black backgrounds transparent for me for each of the images?

-tile-2x.png

-wall-2x.png

for the settings tile, in addition to the background, can you also remove the black within the screen where the windows logo is?

My graphic editing package's masking feature is just beyond me at the moment

Thanks in advance

Thanks

ok guys heres the fix for the UISectionListHeaderBackground.

-img_0353.png
    -img_0354.png.

and heres the zip. just drop into your uimages folder in var/stash/themes/wp7-ui/uimages and respring.

UISectionListHeaderBackground zip.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-15 at 11:39 PM.

I had already fixed but thanks anyways. Cleaning up some images from the UI you posted myself. Too much blue and circles for my tastes lol. You ever try having the loading screens have a transparent background instead of the black? Like how it looks. Never really liked themes that had loading screens though so might I just delete them.

Thanks

I had already fixed but thanks anyways. Cleaning up some images from the UI you posted myself. Too much blue and circles for my tastes lol. You ever try having the loading screens have a transparent background instead of the black? Like how it looks. Never really liked themes that had loading screens though so might I just delete them.
    just tried. I made a transparent loadingscreen but it wont show up transparent. it shows all black with the words loading instead so if you dont like the loading screens just delete them.

Page 212 of 417 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast