Page 210 of 417 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Mind sharing your words tile?

What causes this....

Attachment 560742

It only does this if I choose a color. If I choose a custom accent color image, this doesn't happen. It's only happening with my words with friends free tile as far as I know. I have tried using different tiles for this and it's still happening.
    Are you on ios5? I had this on ios4,

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

So, I wanted to give you a quick update and some info on where I'm going with this theme after 2.1.0 is out. As I said a few times, I'm learning how to code as I write OS7 and naturally my early stuff was far from good. Yes, it worked but it wasn't pretty at all. when I go over the code I wrote for the version that introduced the settings page, for example, I see a lot of things I could have done in 5 lines of code, instead it took me 50. All of that adds up to about 6k lines in total. To give you a quick comparison, wynds last version had 600. This and the decrease of performance in 2.1.0 led me to the decision to rewrite OS7:Revive from the ground up, making it as clean and as performance efficient as possible. You'll most definitely get the calendar update before that, finished launch animations are a unlikely/maybe at this point. After the rewritten version is out, which should be 3.0, I'm going to tackle stuff like hubs and a better way to rearrange tiles by dragging them

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-01-14), anja31 (2012-01-14), bcscustom (2012-01-14), ByteArt (2012-01-14), epz (2012-01-15), ErikWithNoC (2012-01-14), fallenzx (2012-01-16), FringeMän (2012-01-14), GaN-MaN (2012-01-14), Jdot1224 (2012-01-14), jooosieeee (2012-01-14), kakadua (2012-01-14), Rypac1502 (2012-01-27), spaceynyc (2012-01-22), xeon_xn (2012-01-14)

Here is my updated words tiles pack. It includes 3 slightly different animated verisons(1 white and 2 color) a plain white version and a white version that shifts to the side just like the sms and mail icons for the badges. Enjoy
    Words Tiles.zip

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    I had made them when i was on ios4. I recently updated to ios5 and works just the same as far as i can tell
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-14 at 12:37 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    I am on iOS 5.0.1. Like I said, it's not just this words with friends tile. It's happening on any words with friends tile I try. Weird!
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Default How can I get rid of the colour hue over non active tiles?
    First I love this theme...

When I pin applications (from i tunes) that I don't have an active / custom tile for to the start I get a colour hue around the application icon. This hue seems to be misaligned. Is there a way to remove the colour hue or align it better?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I am on iOS 5.0.1. Like I said, it's not just this words with friends tile. It's happening on any words with friends tile I try. Weird!
    I get this periodically on splice app. Goes away on respring for me if it starts bugging me. Think it's happened on another app before too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I get this periodically on splice app. Goes away on respring for me if it starts bugging me. Think it's happened on another app before too
    I don't think the problem is with any app specifically but rather with the position of the app in the list. I used to have a similar problem when I turned on the transparent option the same tile position would always disappear and just like with your problem a quick respring fixed it

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom's Transitioning Image Tile Set Concept
    Well I'm at it again, I got bored looking at my old stock WP7 tiles and decided to try some Image tiles for a change of scenery.
    Of course, I had to throw some of my animation into it

So here is a video of the result

I'd like to thank ilovemyiphone4 for the tile image concept, my wallpaper and my music tile artwork.
    I would also like to thank EricwithNoC and Rameses09 for their work in making my images just right, without you guys this concept would not have been possible.

I will be posting another video with more tiles and download links soon!
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-15 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Well I'm at it again, I got bored looking at my old stock WP7 tiles and decided to try some Image tiles for a change of scenery.

I'd like to thank ilovemyiphone4 for the tile image concept, my wallpaper and my music tile artwork.
    I would also like to thank EricwithNoC and Rameses09 for their work in making my images just right, without you guys this concept would not have been possible.
    That looks pretty slick. When I get bored with my current setup I might have to try that look although I am liking the relatively low battery drain of my current plain setup

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-16)

I was wondering if there is a fix to my UI chat bubbles? The words start to fall off the chat bubble.
    -img_0001.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    So, I wanted to give you a quick update and some info on where I'm going with this theme after 2.1.0 is out. As I said a few times, I'm learning how to code as I write OS7 and naturally my early stuff was far from good. Yes, it worked but it wasn't pretty at all. when I go over the code I wrote for the version that introduced the settings page, for example, I see a lot of things I could have done in 5 lines of code, instead it took me 50. All of that adds up to about 6k lines in total. To give you a quick comparison, wynds last version had 600. This and the decrease of performance in 2.1.0 led me to the decision to rewrite OS7:Revive from the ground up, making it as clean and as performance efficient as possible. You'll most definitely get the calendar update before that, finished launch animations are a unlikely/maybe at this point. After the rewritten version is out, which should be 3.0, I'm going to tackle stuff like hubs and a better way to rearrange tiles by dragging them
    Thanks End for your hard work! Anyone that knows anything about coding knows the amount of time it consumes. It is not easy and it takes a lot of time. I have said it several times before you are the real deal! I am looking forward to the future releases. Furthermore, I'm excited to beta test as you tackle 3.0..
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-14 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Removed irrelevant comment

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-15)

Default I Am Legend

Download
    I Am Legend Folder.rar

My Favourite Film

Thank everybody for this perfect theme

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-15)

Hey guys i have os7 installed form cydia as well as the beta 5...something is weird when i get a text msg the sound and vibration goes mental, anyone know how to fix this? thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    Hey guys i have os7 installed form cydia as well as the beta 5...something is weird when i get a text msg the sound and vibration goes mental, anyone know how to fix this? thanks
    dont think its a os7 problem mines doing it with out a theme selected

loving the look of that set up will you share it
    Last edited by Frosty33; 2012-01-14 at 11:24 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Download
    I Am Legend Folder.rar

My Favourite Film

Thank everybody for this perfect theme
    Which ending do u prefer? :P
    I think I recall two different ending versions of this movie

Thanks

Default BcsCustom's Image Fade Tile Set
    I have finished refining my Image Fade Tile set and have provided download links below
    Thanks again for everybody who contributed to this setup

This setup uses 2 images for the fading effect.

The 2 images used are [email protected] and [email protected]. You can Supply your own glyph images to the mix as well, just rename them to one of the two previously listed.

I have included several image options per tile so you have a few different ones to choose from.

For the tiles with badges, (phone, mail and messaging) I have already setup the size and locations to work with these particular tiles.

I recommend renaming your old User/Library/OS7/Tiles folder to Tiles1 and just copy the zipped Tiles folder directly to your User/Library/OS7/ Folder and respring.

This way you can switch between this Tile setup and your old one by just renaming the tiles folder.

Download Here :BcsCustom's Image Fade Tile Set.zip

Enjoy

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-01-15), markfern811 (2012-01-15), MMCat (2012-01-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be posting another video with more tiles and download links soon!
    NICE!!!!!!!! i want that ifile tile. Check out my new video of my updated UI and fixed the videos app to change colors with accent color select and made a games hub with categories app and want to thank phatmartino for the white colorkeyboard its way better then mine and jdott1224 for finding the fix for the notification banner color.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-15)

I have finished refining my Image Fade Tile set and have provided download links below
    Thanks again for everybody who contributed to this setup

This setup uses 2 images for the fading effect.

The 2 images used are [email protected] and [email protected]. You can Supply your own glyph images to the mix as well, just rename them to one of the two previously listed.

I have included several image options per tile so you have a few different ones to choose from.

For the tiles with badges, (phone, mail and messaging) I have already setup the size and locations to work with these particular tiles.

I recommend renaming your old User/Library/OS7/Tiles folder to Tiles1 and just copy the zipped Tiles folder directly to your User/Library/OS7/ Folder and respring.

This way you can switch between this Tile setup and your old one by just renaming the tiles folder.

Download Here :BcsCustom's Image Fade Tile Set.zip

Enjoy
    Thank you so much!! Ive been waiting for you to finish this

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MMCat For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    NICE!!!!!!!! i want that ifile tile. Check out my new video of my updated UI and fixed the videos app to change colors with accent color select and made a games hub with categories app and want to thank phatmartino for the white colorkeyboard its way better then mine and jdott1224 for finding the fix for the notification banner color.
    Nice Setup, Bro I'm liking the Image tiles idea myself for now, we have had OS7 on our devices so long its cool to see a progression from stock WP7. It sure is nice to change things up once in a while. Problem is now I have over 9 tile sets available to switch between, and like them all

Im glad to see you posting vids of your setups again, I love the exchange of ideas

Now that I'm done playing with this setup I plan on working on some Tile requests, I still plan on animating the maps tile image that Endfinity provided with a moving circle, and also want to try and incorporate the facebook image switch into your large people tile.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-15 at 02:30 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice Setup, Bro I'm liking the Image tiles idea myself for now, we have had OS7 on our devices so long its cool to see a progression from stock WP7. It sure is nice to change things up once in a while. Problem is now I have over 9 tile sets available to switch between, and like them all

Im glad to see you posting vids of your setups again, I love the exchange of ideas

Now that I'm done playing with this setup I plan on working on some Tile requests, I still plan on animating the maps tile image that Endfinity provided with a moving circle, and also want to try and incorporate the facebook image switch into your large people tile.
    Awesome!!! I'm def waiting for you to work on my idea for the people's large fb fading pics tile.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-15)

Page 210 of 417 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast