Page 209 of 417 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    LMAO!!! Love the Patrick pic!!!
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    YES Perfect Thanks so much for working on this! I now owe ya for one or two
    Lol don't worry bout it, glad to help.

@ErikWithNoC Yea i hear ya, i prefer photoshop over everything though for creating glyphs and all idk. I got my copy from work lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rameses09 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSentinel View Post
    hello friend great job I really like your theme and I loved the tiles are very similar to WP7., Hey I can pass the download link for the tiles I liked and would like them (: THANKS

ErikWithNoC
    Sorry I might be misunderstanding you. Are you asking for my tiles?
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    wow, nice thanks for that!
    Glad you liked it. I had made some animated ones to but they are in color. I think I will make a white version to better match my current setup. I can repost when i finish it.

Finished my new Words tile. Fits in well with my new more simplistic setup. Anybody have a nice LargeNoArtwork png preferably with a transparent background?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-14)

Thanks

Nice Words Tile, man. I used some of BCScustoms' animations in his zip package and a clear Angry Birds icon to make a transparent, moving Angry Birds icon, though it may be too bouncy and visually distracting for some people.

Anyway, onto my question. I know some of the people in the thread use alternative fonts. I'd like to know what program you use and how, to get the Segoe fonts to work inside of apps, if that's possible. I once tried it and got stuck in a respring loop until I removed and replaced all the text files manually through a tethered SSH with Iphone Explorer. Is it possible to have Segoe on an Iphone 4 on 5.01?

Thanks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Nice Words Tile, man. I used some of BCScustoms' animations in his zip package and a clear Angry Birds icon to make a transparent, moving Angry Birds icon, though it may be too bouncy and visually distracting for some people.

Anyway, onto my question. I know some of the people in the thread use alternative fonts. I'd like to know what program you use and how, to get the Segoe fonts to work inside of apps, if that's possible. I once tried it and got stuck in a respring loop until I removed and replaced all the text files manually through a tethered SSH with Iphone Explorer. Is it possible to have Segoe on an Iphone 4 on 5.01?

Thanks.
    I use bytafont and it works great.

Thanks

Do you use the font files that are packaged in the OS7 beta? It might have crashed because I used font files that somebody posted on here seperately, not the included ones. I'll try it out

Do you use the font files that are packaged in the OS7 beta? It might have crashed because I used font files that somebody posted on here seperately, not the included ones. I'll try it out
    I had the one posted from the old Gan-Man os7 forum but believe its been posted on her somewhere

Thanks

Are you talking about this one from the Mods Forum:
    Just need to clarify because I don't have the Mac to tether-SSH to anymore, so if I get stuck, I'm screwed lol. Thanks

Font's
    How To: Bytafont Required. Place in "var/mobile/Library/MyFonts".

Name: Segoe WP Font.
    Author/s: GaN-MaN.
    Description: Windows Phone 7 Font. [Only whats not bold is when you will see the font. I have ported the bold over too but it looks just like the stock Helvetica bold font anyway.]
    Download: Here
    Image/s:

-img0002s.png

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-14)

Just need to clarify because I don't have the Mac to tether-SSH to anymore, so if I get stuck, I'm screwed lol. Thanks

Font's

Description: Windows Phone 7 Font. [Only whats not bold is when you will see the font. I have ported the bold over too but it looks just like the stock Helvetica bold font anyway.]
    Image/s:

-img0002s.png
    Yeah thats the one I used. If the MyFonts folder isn't there then just download any font through bytafont and it will create it for you because im not sure if it will cause any errors if you create it yourself. Thats what I had to do at least

Font's

Image/s:

-img0002s.png
    If your using the latest version of Bytafont then you shouldn't have run into that respring loop. Bytafont will tell you that the font isn't compatible and will refuse to let you use it. I've tried it and it works.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-01-13)

-noname.jpg
    Seen this commercial earlier. Hey EndFinity i know the calendar part is coming soon but how bout the extra lock icon?

Thanks

Yeah that must have been why. I had not installed a theme so I created my own MyFonts folder. Now I found the problem.
    Thanks.

-metro_lock_2_for_windows_phone_by_cookiemonster21x-d3kcyme.jpg
    cookiemonster21x on deviantART
    This is not my work but I thought it looked pretty slick so i thought i'd share

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

Finished my new Words tile. Fits in well with my new more simplistic setup. Anybody have a nice LargeNoArtwork png preferably with a transparent background?

Mind sharing your words tile?

What causes this....

-linepic.png

It only does this if I choose a color. If I choose a custom accent color image, this doesn't happen. It's only happening with my words with friends free tile as far as I know. I have tried using different tiles for this and it's still happening.
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-14 at 01:34 AM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

can someone confirm if this version of segoe font will work with 5.0.1

Font's

Image/s:

-img0002s.png

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    can someone confirm if this version of segoe font will work with 5.0.1
    It will work with some fonts like the font in Notepad. Basically anything you can type will be in Segoe and the LockClock.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

PabloCrj23 (2012-01-14)

It's awesome, first the OS7 theme from the begining and all the stuff that have been made with it. I have done some modifications to mime. I also used your new Animated Rotating Preferences Tile to make my own rotating safari tile. Thank you so much for all the given ideas.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-14)

how come my large Calendar tile doesn't refresh itself until I respring?

Page 209 of 417 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast