Page 207 of 417 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Am I the only person left who stuck with the traditional WP7 look? xD I feel so outdated x)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

kakadua (2012-01-13)

@sinsinkun you are xD but that's fine !
    I'll upload my theme in a few days. maybe you'll notice it

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Am I the only person left who stuck with the traditional WP7 look? xD I feel so outdated x)
    I've stuck with the 'traditional' WP7 look as well (:

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326408108.756657.jpg

I'm messing around with making tiles for Words and Dream Zoo lol

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    If it's one thing i dislike is seeing images that aren't proportional. So i took a stab at it and re did your safari 5 tile. Hope it's of use.Attachment 560610
    Excellent Bro You outdone yourself You made that tile from scratch, didnt you? I certainly didnt expect that
    I just Love the quality look of the Tile Very professional

I tried to resize my cydia tile, but as you can see I did a terrible job I took the 1.1 off the image and centered the "Cydia" above the Logo, but the image skewed badly because I tried to resize a rectangle into a square.
    I know, very ameturish You can see why I sling code instead of graphics.

-tile-2x.png

Could I ask you to do your magic once more?

Heres the original if it helps.

-cydia.png

Thanks again for the handmade Safari tile

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    I've stuck with the 'traditional' WP7 look as well (:

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326408108.756657.jpg

I'm messing around with making tiles for Words and Dream Zoo lol
    I found Google image search to be very useful in finding images to use for tiles Every new image in my posted setup came from there. You will have to sort through a bunch of junk, but there is treasure in there too
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-12 at 11:48 PM.

I found Google image search to be very useful in finding images to use for tiles Every new image in my posted setup came from there. You will have to sort through a bunch of junk, but there is treasure in there too
    haha yup, gotta love Google xD I found one for Words, been playing around with it... not sure if I'll stick with it or find a new one :/

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Excellent Bro You outdone yourself You made that tile from scratch, didnt you? I certainly didnt expect that
    I just Love the quality look of the Tile Very professional

I tried to resize my cydia tile, but as you can see I did a terrible job I took the 1.1 off the image and centered the "Cydia" above the Logo, but the image skewed badly because I tried to resize a rectangle into a square.
    I know, very ameturish You can see why I sling code instead of graphics.

-tile-2x.png

Could I ask you to do your magic once more?

Heres the original if it helps.

-cydia.png

Thanks again for the handmade Safari tile

Almost entirely from scratch lol i just took the mini safari. And yea ill give it a shot i just got to to work so ill post it later.

-tile-2x.png
    Heres a plain tile for words I had made a while ago. I had posted before

Name:  LockIcon@2x.png
Views: 853
Size:  4.1 KB
    edit: and here is a lock icon too if you want it on your lockscreen. I was going to go back and make it a lil bolder because it can be a little hard to see depending on your wallpaper but haven't gotten around to it
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-13 at 12:36 AM.

Lol well i made these 3 quick cydia tiles one is a little package, with a cydia stamp. let me know if you like bcs

-cydia1.png-cydia2.png-cydiapackage.png

Lol well i made these 3 quick cydia tiles one is a little package, with a cydia stamp. let me know if you like bcs

-cydia1.png-cydia2.png-cydiapackage.png
    that last one is very nice

Thanks

-cydia1.png
    I like all 3 but I like the first one best Can I get you to add a little gradient to the cydia logo like in the original? I like the fading effect it gives

I was thinking about using just the circle in the cydia logo without the package as a badge notification location too for my tilewithbadge image. So if its not too much trouble can you post both? 1 with the package in the circle and 1 without.

Thanks Ramseses, I sure appreciate your work

If it's one thing i dislike is seeing images that aren't proportional. So i took a stab at it and re did your safari 5 tile. Hope it's of use.Attachment 560610
    Nice work, its a lot more proportional now and not stretched weirdly. Do you have Adobe Illustrator? Also for that Cydia icon, where did you get that glyph? It looks nice.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I like all 3 but I like the first one best Can I get you to add a little gradient to the cydia logo like in the original? I like the fading effect it gives

I was thinking about using just the circle in the cydia logo without the package as a badge notification location too for my tilewithbadge image. So if its not too much trouble can you post both? 1 with the package in the circle and 1 without.

Thanks Ramseses, I sure appreciate your work
    Like this?

-cydia1.png-cydia2.png

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Nice work, its a lot more proportional now and not stretched weirdly. Do you have Adobe Illustrator? Also for that Cydia icon, where did you get that glyph? It looks nice.
    Thanks. And i have the cs5 master suite i mainly use Photoshop and Illustrator, and the glyph found it on google search.

Thanks

Like this?

-cydia1.png-cydia2.png
    YES Perfect Thanks so much for working on this! I now owe ya for one or two

Like this?

-cydia1.png-cydia2.png

Thanks. And i have the cs5 master suite i mainly use Photoshop and Illustrator, and the glyph found it on google search.
    I really want to get Illustrator, but I'm only working with Photoshop right now. Illustrator would help me with creating new graphics, but until I can get discount, its not happening haha.

A little confused here and I could really use some help.

I've successfully installed this theme and have SSH'd into my phone to begin customizing. However, I've tried to make some changes to the tiles' info.plist and the theme does not update despite respringing or rebooting device. I've double checked using iFile to ensure that the SSH updates have sent to the phone, and they have.

For example, I add the Facebook tile to the Tiles.plist and it doesn't show up. I make the changes to the music tile's info.plist to include the previous and next buttons, per the first post... still nothing. The slideshow does not work either. It simply stays blue, with no pictures showing despite changing it per the first posts' instructions. Am I being a noob here and not knowing something I need to do to cause the changes to take effect?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Maistros View Post
    A little confused here and I could really use some help.

I've successfully installed this theme and have SSH'd into my phone to begin customizing. However, I've tried to make some changes to the tiles' info.plist and the theme does not update despite respringing or rebooting device. I've double checked using iFile to ensure that the SSH updates have sent to the phone, and they have.

For example, I add the Facebook tile to the Tiles.plist and it doesn't show up. I make the changes to the music tile's info.plist to include the previous and next buttons, per the first post... still nothing. The slideshow does not work either. It simply stays blue, with no pictures showing despite changing it per the first posts' instructions. Am I being a noob here and not knowing something I need to do to cause the changes to take effect?
    Are you directly editing the tiles.plist to add your tiles? When you pin a tile from the app selection side it will give you the bundle Id and automatically update the tiles.plist for you. It sounds like a naming issue. Try deleting everything between the <array>'s , in your tiles.plist and respring. You should have no tiles now. Go to the app select side and pin a few tiles. Now when you look at your tiles.plist the correct bundle Id will be listed to name/rename your folders. Hope that helps

That did help. I didn't know that you had to pin apps from the app menu side. Makes sense, but I'm still confused as to why the changes I'm making to the tile's info.plist isn't taking effect. Example, the slideshow tile. I tried unpinning and repinning the Photos app, and the large Tile showed up again but still no images within.

Likewise with the music app. The album artwork shows up but I edited the tile info.plist to include the code from first post which should have integrated the play controls onto the tile. Nothing added, just album artwork and no buttons.
    Last edited by Kevin Maistros; 2012-01-13 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Figured I would show everyone what my setup looks like. Typically I go for a very stock WP7 look with simple colored tiles and not image based tiles. However, I made a wallpaper out of an eboy wallpaper and I thought it came out really good looking. With the wallpaper I decided to make a simple transparent black tile and reworked some of the other tiles so they didn't have any solid images and this is what I'm now running:

-img_3056.jpg

Here's a video of it in action (I recommend watching in HD):

Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-13 at 03:22 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Maistros View Post
    That did help. I didn't know that you had to pin apps from the app menu side. Makes sense, but I'm still confused as to why the changes I'm making to the tile's info.plist isn't taking effect. Example, the slideshow tile. I tried unpinning and repinning the Photos app, and the large Tile showed up again but still no images within.

Likewise with the music app. The album artwork shows up but I edited the tile info.plist to include the code from first post which should have integrated the play controls onto the tile. Nothing added, just album artwork and no buttons.
    Recheck the folders name to the bundle id in the tiles.plist after you pin from the app select side and rename the folder to match exactly. If the folder names are off even one space or character you will not see results. Try starting from scratch with editing the tiles individual info.plist.

Stupid question, but you did install OS7:Revive from Cydia right? Not the plain OS7 or a older version right?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Figured I would show evoryone what my setup looks like. Typically I go for a very stock WP7 look with simple colored tiles and not image based tiles. However, I made a wallpaper out of an eboy wallpaper and I thought it came out really good looking. With the wallpaper I decided to make a simple transparent black tile and reworked some of the other tiles so they didn't have any solid images and this is what I'm now running:

-img_3056.jpg

Here's a video of it in action (I recommend watching in HD):

Holy god that vid reminded me how horrible my first take on the launch animations was.. But it was nice seeing your CK in action, definitely looking forward to using it

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-01-13)

Page 207 of 417 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast