Page 202 of 417 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    I just put that in os7 folder right?
    Yes, unzip it first.
    Since you messed up your old tiles folder I recommend just deleting that one and replacing the whole Tiles folder with the zipped version. Its got enough tiles to get you started

Its not as nice as ilovemyiphone4's setup, maybe if you PM him he might share

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Its not that bad ill see if I can git a hold of iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I Love it Thanks for the screenshot
    Im glad you got your gamecenter tile finally looking like you wanted
    Looks like your getting the hang of editing HTML and .css's
    I proud of myself that I was able to successfully rotate the Netflix tile without having to send you a PM lol. Quick question. when running your landscape setup up does your your keyboard occasionally pop up for no reason? Can't figure out why it's doing it. I have to go in to notes or someplace to type then i'm able to put it away

edit: seems like it does it if I unlock with it landscape. Must be something with the integrated lockscreen What lockscreen do you use with this bcscustom?
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-10 at 07:35 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I proud of myself that I was able to successfully rotate the Netflix tile without having to send you a PM lol. Quick question. when running your landscape setup up does your your keyboard occasionally pop up for no reason? Can't figure out why it's doing it. I have to go in to notes or someplace to type then i'm able to put it away
    yes, i get sporatic keyboard popups too. It something to do with SBrotator Im not sure of a fix either

yes, i get sporatic keyboard popups too. It something to do with SBrotator Im not sure of a fix either
    for me it seems like it does it mostly if I unlock with it in landscape. Must be something with the integrated lockscreen. What lockscreen do you use with this?

Thanks

for me it seems like it does it mostly if I unlock with it in landscape. Must be something with the integrated lockscreen. What lockscreen do you use with this?
    When I run my landscape setup I use the beta5 no lockscreen dylib.

When I run my landscape setup I use the beta5 no lockscreen dylib.
    Do u run a winterboard lockscreen theme or just the default ios one? Had one before from an old landscape setup i had i just have to find it

Thanks

Do u run a winterboard lockscreen theme or just the default ios one? Had one before from an old landscape setup i had i just have to find it
    No, I just use the default IOS.
    Personally, i dont run winterboard at all unless Im testing something. Then I uninstall it when Im done.
    Same for the colorkeyboard.
    Being on a iPod Touch 4g, Im limited in my ram available.
    So for me to run all my OS7 animations I have to compromise. (I prefer my OS7 animations anyways, sorry, but im partial
    Most winterboard tweaks I can code directly in, and I havent seen a winteboard theme in a loooong time that I care for.

Quote Originally Posted by mrram View Post
    How do you change the color of the font in the mobiletimer tile?
    Attachment 560297
    Please help!
    You must edit info.plist (filename dont sure) And insert html language to you want change. This is code "<font color=#ffffff>Text timer</font>"

If you know. Pls sent this file to me (folder timer only)

Thanks

Although I haven't yet tried your SBRotator theme, I have a comment on how it may be showing a keyboard seemingly for no reason.

If my guess is correct, in landscape mode the lockscreen will rotated, and in order to unlock, you would have to swipe upwards (from rotation) or right (from portrait). Though I'm not sure if it's completely removed, I am pretty sure Search is still active as I have seen it on random occasions, popping up onto my OS7 screen.

As a result, pulling the sliding lockscreen up (right) is the same action as pulling the searchbar out (from the right). In addition, since it's not supposed to be there, and OS7 doesn't move pages with the home button like regular Springboard, there's no way to exit this unless you go into an app.

Based on these predictions, was I right? Someone who's having the problem, tell me in a reply.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got a translucent status bar in my new Ui and I fixed the phone bottom bar issue as well if you want to try it out and I've fixed the notification bar color problem by using transparent backgrounds for the white shades but jdot1224 posted it before me being that I Originally said I wouldn't help with this thread anymore but I'm still around.

Thanks

Could I git ya setup from ya ilovemyiphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Although I haven't yet tried your SBRotator theme, I have a comment on how it may be showing a keyboard seemingly for no reason.

If my guess is correct, in landscape mode the lockscreen will rotated, and in order to unlock, you would have to swipe upwards (from rotation) or right (from portrait). Though I'm not sure if it's completely removed, I am pretty sure Search is still active as I have seen it on random occasions, popping up onto my OS7 screen.

As a result, pulling the sliding lockscreen up (right) is the same action as pulling the searchbar out (from the right). In addition, since it's not supposed to be there, and OS7 doesn't move pages with the home button like regular Springboard, there's no way to exit this unless you go into an app.

Based on these predictions, was I right? Someone who's having the problem, tell me in a reply.
    Hmm i suppose that is possible. Haven't had the same issue yet since moving to the no lockscreen dylib. I had to go back to an old winterboard theme and move to unlock for a similar feel.
    -img_0100.png-img_0101.png
    Had to shift everything up so it don't get cut off whe i rotate it and to allow notification banners on my lockscreen. I do miss the transparent wallpaper though

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-11)

Thanks

Could I git ya setup from ya ilovemyiphone?
    i already pmd you the link check your inbox

Thanks

Hmmm haven't came threw yet then I'll keep checking

Thanks

Hmmm haven't came threw yet then I'll keep checking
    ill pm it again now

I absolutely fell in love with your os7 set up when searching youtube for themes can you please send me your set up please?

Thanks

ok ill let ya know if it comes threw....havent recived nothing yet

Thanks

Ok I'll post up a link for the last time here on this thread

heres the link to my setup.

ilovemyiphone4 theme.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-11 at 03:07 AM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-11), Rnlsmomandad (2012-05-07), Rypac1502 (2012-01-27), singo1881 (2012-01-15)

Page 202 of 417 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast