Page 20 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    one of my fav themes, bought that omnimo EIGHT but its just not as good =/
    I couldnt git omnimo like I wanted it :shrug:

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Right now I don't use winterboard, so what images do you mean?
    i can post my UI i forget who had originally posted it on the OS7 mods thread but it goes good with the theme and i modded it a little with zune UI but it would be nice if it could be integrated into the theme without having to use winterboard and hopefully make the theme use less ram.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Still can't git my phone or msg icon to wiggle oh well
    ill post mine if you want i have email too
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-09-02 at 02:09 PM.

I updated to the new version and one of my icons is blue while the rest is lime color. I deleted all my background tiles if that should matter

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I updated to the new version and one of my icons is blue while the rest is lime color. I deleted all my background tiles if that should matter
    You don't have to delete the background images, the color is applied over the images. Which one doesn't change? Anything special about it (it was the last one added etc...)?

Nope it wasn't the last one. My tile colors that I made I deleted cause what's the point I'n having them if I upgraded to the new version I heard it would lose them anyway
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1314967499.274810.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1314967507.059063.jpg  

Thanks

OS7-2UI.zip
    OS7.zip
    heres my UI im using Endfinity and to dakota1 heres my tiles it has the wiggling phone tile and message and email plus more and for the guy who wanted my netflix its there too.

Thanks

Nope it wasn't the last one. My tile colors that I made I deleted cause what's the point I'n having them if I upgraded to the new version I heard it would lose them anyway
    Firstly, no, you won't lose anything if you update. Secondly, that is weird. Tried to respring or a reboot?

Thanks

i think hes talking about the live tiles they use html so the color code is inside have to change it in there i think?! i tried typing lime but its not the same lime as the one in the settings from endfinitys new version. care to give us the color code to match endfinity?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Still can't git my phone or msg icon to wiggle oh well
    What issue are you running into? Do you have the TileWithBadge.html in the icon folder?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    What issue are you running into? Do you have the TileWithBadge.html in the icon folder?
    try using mine in my os7 tiles i posted they work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    i think hes talking about the live tiles they use html so the color code is inside have to change it in there i think?! i tried typing lime but its not the same lime as the one in the settings from endfinitys new version. care to give us the color code to match endfinity?
    The whole app name's bg on the app list changed it's color, indicating that something went wrong when the app was loaded into the view.

The color codes are as follows:

blue - #25a0da
    mango - #f19720
    green - #309b46
    red - #e61e26
    purple - #7e51a1
    brown - #986827
    teal - #16aba9
    pink - #df73ad
    lime - #8bc03f
    magenta - #ed1691

Still, it would be easier to make the live tile's background transparent so you wouldn't have to change the color manually all the time
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-09-02 at 03:06 PM.

Well that was weird. I tried unpinning soundhound and it wouldn't let me. I tried Cydia and it would. I clicked on soundhound. It crashed into safe mode. I hit restart from safe mode and then soundhound is fine now but my setting tile was gone so I had to pin the settings tile back. Um everything is ok now. So for future reference just restart I guess

Thanks

Well that was weird. I tried unpinning soundhound and it wouldn't let me. I tried Cydia and it would. I clicked on soundhound. It crashed into safe mode. I hit restart from safe mode and then soundhound is fine now but my setting tile was gone so I had to pin the settings tile back. Um everything is ok now. So for future reference just restart I guess
    Damn, I forgot to mention that. I think OS7 fails to access the tiles.plist file on the first startup after you replace the .dylib. That's why it crashes when you try to move/unpin something. As you said, crashes into safe mode, but then it should work like expected. Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks

The whole app name's bg on the app list changed it's color, indicating that something went wrong when the app was loaded into the view.

The color codes are as follows:

blue - #25a0da
    mango - #f19720
    green - #309b46
    red - #e61e26
    purple - #7e51a1
    brown - #986827
    teal - #16aba9
    pink - #df73ad
    lime - #8bc03f
    magenta - #ed1691

Still, it would be easier to make the live tile's background transparent so you wouldn't have to change the color manually all the time
    thats exactly what i was saying was we needed the codes and it works! good lookin you rock man! oh yeah i posted the UI im using on the last page can you try it n see what you think! and do you think you can somehow have that work into the theme without the use of winterboard?

Thanks

Bug Report;
    when I click the arrow and try to scroll it puts me back to the tiles. also just tried to pin cydia to the main view see screenshot. I think removing being able to scroll from main view to app view?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1314969184.957856.jpg  
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

I get this problem too.
    Not the pinned tiles but the colour bar on 1 of my apps in the list, which ever colour I choose

And like endfinity says, make the background in your wiggle HTML tiles transparent by setting bg Colour to transparent.
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 2011-09-02 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    OS7-2UI.zip
    OS7.zip
    heres my UI im using Endfinity and to dakota1 heres my tiles it has the wiggling phone tile and message and email plus more and for the guy who wanted my netflix its there too.
    I just unzip them and put em in the tiles folder right ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    Bug Report;
    when I click the arrow and try to scroll it puts me back to the tiles. also just tried to pin cydia to the main view see screenshot. I think removing being able to scroll from main view to app view?
    That it puts you back to the tiles was there in the previous version, too. The problem is that I don't have this bug so I have no idea if what I'm doing fixes it or not. I'll look into it, but if it's possible, could you test it for me? If yes I'd send it to you per pm when it's done

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    I get this problem too.
    Not the pinned tiles but the colour bar on 1 of my apps in the list, which ever colour I choose
    he posted the color codes and they worked. not to mention im using 10 lives tiles and 1 being the animated weather which pulls alot more ram then the other live tiles and everything still works with not that much lag at all. and im using mobilenotifier,music bar extended,quick mp3 display recorder and sbsettings all at once and it sits at around 255 mb not bad i think but wish i could get more without having to unpin some of my live tiles

Damn, I forgot to mention that. I think OS7 fails to access the tiles.plist file on the first startup after you replace the .dylib. That's why it crashes when you try to move/unpin something. As you said, crashes into safe mode, but then it should work like expected. Sorry for the inconvenience
    It's totally alright. I just appreciate you fulfilling our os7 dreams.

Page 20 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast