Page 197 of 417 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Does anyone know where you can get an RSS feed for the events in your calendar app (I currently don't think it's even possible) but if you can then I can make a live Calendar Tile for this theme that uses RSS.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noikiy View Post
    could u make the os7.dylib of beta5 surpport chinese as well as 2.0.1

That is something Endfinity would have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    That is something Endfinity would have to do.
    thank u!

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    HOW TO INSTALL

Before you download I want to remind you again that this is in fact a beta. I want to emphasize that I don't want you to report any bugs regarding this and I don't want to see complaints about the performance. This is an unfinished product and may damage your device. If you want to stay on the safe side, I advise you to wait for the final release or install V2.0.1. Or do both. Without further ado, here is the download link:

* After installing the OS7:Revive version from Cydia, download this file:
    OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5.zip

* After downloading, again SSH into your phone
    * Replace your images folder with the one's you just downloaded here: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/
    * Replace the old OS7.dylib file with the one just downloaded here: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    * Place the Lockinfo icons in the correct folders (the messages one will go in the com.Apple.SMS folder inside the Tiles directory)
    * Reboot your phone

To use this you will still need the LockIcon files and the Images folder from the regular Version:

OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5 - Transparent Lock Screen.zip
    OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5 - No Lock Screen.zip

Also, if you want to support me, you can now donate. Every donation is greatly appreciated!
    Donate
    Last edited by noikiy; 2012-01-07 at 04:07 AM.

Anyone know how to edit the tile of gan-man where a face appears and says "Me" I want to for some different photo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackSentinel For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-07)

To EndFinity
    In the future. I can edit lockscreen (position or format). I want know pls answer me. Thanks for create This theme.

Sorry about english language not good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSentinel View Post
    Anyone know how to edit the tile of gan-man where a face appears and says "Me" I want to for some different photo
    Well you can check the first page..The part that mentions an integrated contact tile. The instructions are there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

@bcscustom

I am having a little issue with the fade animation that you posted a while back. I notice that the [email protected] images seem to be shifted a couple of pixels off center or something as I can see the accent color around the border of them. The [email protected] images are fine. I believe it is tied into the margin: 0; call in the css but I'm not sure how to fix this....If you remove the margin call in the css, you can see the same effect except on the [email protected] tiles.

I fixed it by adding this leftmargin="0px" topmargin="0px" marginwidth="0px" marginheight="0px" to the body tag in the Tile.html.......
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-07 at 04:27 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-07)

Thanks

Metro Mango Tango!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-08), GaN-MaN (2012-01-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

The new font doesn't support hebrew/chinese/etc., there's nothing really I can do about it. What you can try, however, is grab yourself a chinese font with a .ttf format, name it the same as the fonts in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/ and replace the current ones. Note however that the new fonts have to be distributed to your device through Xcode first so that OS7 can recognize them. In short: grab font --> make project in Xcode --> copy fonts to project --> test on device --> SSH into your device --> find your app's folder --> copy the fonts from the folder to your desktop --> rename the font to the name of the font's in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/ --> replace --> reboot

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-08), GaN-MaN (2012-01-08)

Thanks

Here's a black and white NC banner I've been playing with if anyone can use it.....works well on a black or white background.

-banner_bw.png

OS7 Black_White Banner Images.zip
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-07 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Metro Mango Tango!!

Please do share

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wdw5000 View Post
    Please do share
    Here ya go.....I haven't figured out yet how to make the Messages tile work with this as it utilizes the built in capabilities of the dylib so it doesn't change colors. It can be done i'm sure, I just haven't sat down and worked out the specifics of how to mesh bcscustom's animation into it. This is really all bcscustom's work. I just made the tiles and came up with the idea for the color change.....
    Hope you enjoy it......

OS7 Mango Tango.zip
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2012-01-07 at 10:18 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-07), wdw5000 (2012-01-09)

I had to download version 2.1. because 2.0.1. always sent me into safemode...

1. Can I disable launch animation?
    2. Can I put down app names? They are too high.
    3. On my video tile, which is based on netflix tile (K.Nitsuas, I think), the tile background shines through on the right side and bottom. Made the pngs larger and changed width in Tile.html and Body.css but nothing changed. Any ideas?

-img_0407.png

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by underachiever View Post

3. On my video tile, which is based on netflix tile (K.Nitsuas, I think), the tile background shines through on the right side and bottom. Made the pngs larger and changed width in Tile.html and Body.css but nothing changed. Any ideas?

-img_0407.png

1. No
    2. No (Will be fixed in 2.1.0 final, which will be coming soon)
    3. HTML tiles aren't really my specialty

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-08)

-img_0407.png
    3. you can try editing the HTML file so that in the specifications for the image so that it says leftmargin="0px" and topmargin="0px". As long as your png is the right size, it should be fine.

Could somebody please help me with my tiles? I followed the instructions on the first page, about replacing the Images folder and the dylib file... but my Contacts and Phone tiles don't look like they do on the previews or like anyone else's? What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

-photo.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

-img_0407.png

well i wasnt gonna help out on this thread anymore but thats my modded videos tile i did from k.nitsuas netflix tiles just download this zip and place your images in it and it will all be lined up as mine is lined correctly.

com.apple.videos.zip

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    Could somebody please help me with my tiles? I followed the instructions on the first page, about replacing the Images folder and the dylib file... but my Contacts and Phone tiles don't look like they do on the previews or like anyone else's? What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

-photo.png
    name your contacts tile com.apple.MobileAddressBook then respring ok now im gone lol.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-08 at 12:47 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-08), jooosieeee (2012-01-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

No matter how many time you ask it won't come any faster just wait.
    it is the font that is included not the dylib

ssh into Os7/Images and delete the font files a respring this will force the phone to use default fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The new font doesn't support hebrew/chinese/etc., there's nothing really I can do about it. What you can try, however, is grab yourself a chinese font with a .ttf format, name it the same as the fonts in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/ and replace the current ones. Note however that the new fonts have to be distributed to your device through Xcode first so that OS7 can recognize them. In short: grab font --> make project in Xcode --> copy fonts to project --> test on device --> SSH into your device --> find your app's folder --> copy the fonts from the folder to your desktop --> rename the font to the name of the font's in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/ --> replace --> reboot
    can also delete the font files off the phone all together and use bytafont to change them
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2012-01-08 at 12:57 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-08)

[QUOTE=ilovemyiPhone4;6359930]well i wasnt gonna help out on this thread anymore but thats my modded videos tile i did from k.nitsuas netflix tiles just download this zip and place your images in it and it will all be lined up as mine is lined correctly.

Thank you. Works perfect now.

I'm on 5.0.1 on a 3GS and from one minute to another 2.0.1 didn't work anymore. I disabled Mobile Substrate add-ons one by one and tried to respring but ended in safe mode except when turning off OS7 or Dreamboard. I know dumb people should not own smart phones but sometimes there are strange things going on on my iPhone... With 2.1. no problems so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    name your contacts tile com.apple.MobileAddressBook then respring ok now im gone lol.
    it was already named as such in the Tiles.plist file? did a respring and reboot but still the same :/

Page 197 of 417 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast