Page 196 of 417 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by eightyfour View Post
    - Thanks! I greyscaled it to match my setup.. On the other hand, i couldn't get your Blue theme to work then i figured it out, you forgot to put the "Bundles" folder. =)

- another question, i can't seem to find the .plist/code for the ipod tile to have the prev play and next buttons?
    There should be several com.apple.mobileipod folders in your tiles folder. I think the one with the control buttons is called com.apple.mobileipod ctrl :] hope that's what I were asking xD

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Ok I see what you mean. Notification badges don't get rotated do they? what about the album art in the music tile? I suppose you can just leave the display name blank in the info plist and just add it in the tile png for non live tiles right? Might give this a try.
    No I can't rotate the notification badges The album artwork dont rotate either Yes, I edited the info.plists to remove the display names and added them directly to the Tiles image.

I just wanted to see what this would look like if it could be possible. I was rather suprised with the result. The clock and calendar tiles are easy to mod to the landscape direction, the weather tiles are a little more challenging. This will never be implemented into OS7:Revive because Endfinity wants to keep the theme more WP7, but if people want it I will post some tiles when Im done. As you know by now, my work is not WP7 clone, but demonstrations of what could be possible with a little imagination

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    No I can't rotate the notification badges The album artwork dont rotate either Yes, I edited the info.plists to remove the display names and added them directly to the Tiles image.

I just wanted to see what this would look like if it could be possible. I was rather suprised with the result. The clock and calendar tiles are easy to mod to the landscape direction, the weather tiles are a little more challenging. This will never be implemented into OS7:Revive because Endfinity wants to keep the theme more WP7, but if people want it I will post some tiles when Im done. As you know by now, my work is not WP7 clone, but demonstrations of what could be possible with a little imagination
    I think it looks good. I've tried the omnimo landscape theme before but thought it as too cramped. Is there a way to have a landscape mode and the normal os7 theme in dreamboard so it can be switched easily? That would be cool

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone eightyfour's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    There should be several com.apple.mobileipod folders in your tiles folder. I think the one with the control buttons is called com.apple.mobileipod ctrl :] hope that's what I were asking xD
    - the com.apple.mobileipod ctrl only has << and >> buttons. I want the one with the Play button.
    Last edited by eightyfour; 2012-01-06 at 06:31 PM. Reason: ...

- the com.apple.mobileipod ctrl only has << and >> buttons. I want the one with the Play button.
    Which dylib are you using? I think the play button was added to the newer betas if i'm not mistaken. Try the beta5 one if you can and see if it changes

Thanks

- Thanks! I greyscaled it to match my setup.. On the other hand, i couldn't get your Blue theme to work then i figured it out, you forgot to put the "Bundles" folder. =)

- another question, i can't seem to find the .plist/code for the ipod tile to have the prev play and next buttons?
    Hey thanks for the heads up. I put it together in a rush in between class and heading to work.. I'll fix it in a few.

You need this information on the iPod tile plist which will give you what you are looking for.

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-06 at 08:09 PM.

Thats exactly what the first page is for Check it out, all your questions are anwsered there
    hey bcs, i tried to dl the mobileSMS.zip many times and replace them many times, but nothing changes. The tile doesn't animates, and the # of unread text msg overlaps on the smiley face. Would you mind uploading your current SMS tile right now? Pls and thankss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noswal View Post
    hey bcs, i tried to dl the mobileSMS.zip many times and replace them many times, but nothing changes. The tile doesn't animates, and the # of unread text msg overlaps on the smiley face. Would you mind uploading your current SMS tile right now? Pls and thankss
    The mobile.SMS tile on page 1 is the exact same one I have

Are you respringing after you install it? Have you rebooted since the first time you installed OS7:Revive from Cydia?

on another note... is it me or is MMI having trouble with the MMI App? I cant seem to post from my iPad2 or my iPod Touch? It works fine on my desktop

I think it looks good. I've tried the omnimo landscape theme before but thought it as too cramped. Is there a way to have a landscape mode and the normal os7 theme in dreamboard so it can be switched easily? That would be cool
    I actually run more than one Tileset, so I seperate them into different Tile Folders and just rename the one I want to use as OS7/Tiles. This way I can keep my Landscape mod, my full pic animation, and my regular tileset on the device at the time. I also make different Tiles.plists so I dont have to rearrange my tiles all the time when I switch tilesets.

Now if your thinking of a button or setting to switch from normal to landscape mode, thats not gonna happen
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-06 at 10:02 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-06)

I actually run more than one Tileset, so I seperate them into different Tile Folders and just rename the one I want to use as OS7/Tiles. This way I can keep my Landscape mod, my full pic animation, and my regular tileset on the device at the time. I also make different Tiles.plists so I dont have to rearrange my tiles all the time when I switch tilesets.

Now if your thinking of a button or setting to switch from normal to landscape mode, thats not gonna happen
    Good idea! I don't know why I didn't think of it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-07)

Hey I was wondering how you mod safari so that its more wp7-ish? I saw some posts up before with pictures but I don't quite remember the page and the download link from ilovemyiphone4 from page 145 is down...

Can somebody help or is it another closed beta type thing?

Thanks

Default BcsCustom's Landscape TileSet Mod V2
    Well I finally had some more time to refine my Landscape Mod.
    I got a working Clock, Calendar and Animated Weather in Landscape mode

So what do you think? Would you use it?

Hey that's pretty cool :] off topic question though: how'd u remove the text that tells you the app name for the tiles? I tried looking through the .plist inside the folders but they don't seem to tell me anything :S also, I really like ur calendar tile xD

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-07)

I'd try it out if you don't mind sharing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    how'd u remove the text that tells you the app name for the tiles? I tried looking through the .plist inside the folders but they don't seem to tell me anything :S also, I really like ur calendar tile xD
    Edit your info.plist for the tile you want to mod and add this below your <dict>

<key>displayName</key>
    <string></string>

Im glad you like the calendar tile. I kinda just threw it together to work with this landscape mod. I'm thinking about packing the small clock, calendar, and animated weather tiles in a seperate pack for the normal mode too, this way people who don't want the Landscape Mod can still enjoy the small versions of these tiles

I'd try it out if you don't mind sharing
    I dont mind sharing at all It will be later on this weekend though, Ive got some other ideas for this Landscape mod and I dont want to release little bits at a time Im trying to get the phone, mail, and messages wiggle tiles working in this orientation, this way I can do away with the badges.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-07 at 01:41 AM.

Edit your info.plist for the tile you want to mod and add this below your <dict>

<key>displayName</key>
    <string></string>

Im glad you like the calendar tile. I kinda just threw it together to work with this landscape mod. I'm thinking about packing the small clock, calendar, and animated weather tiles in a seperate pack for the normal mode too, this way people who don't want the Landscape Mod can still enjoy the small versions of these tiles

I dont mind sharing at all It will be later on this weekend though, Ive got some other ideas for this Landscape mod and I dont want to release little bits at a time
    Would it look too cluttered if you add the first 3 letters of the day above the month?

Thanks

Would it look too cluttered if you add the first 3 letters of the day above the month?
    I could add some code to let you do that, I just wont turn it on by default, this way you can mod the size and positions to have all three elements on the tile.

<key>displayName</key>
    <string></string>

Please and thank you? xD you're the best bcs

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-07)

You bet I would, that is so cool !!! are you gonna release the other tiles in the video too not just the calender and stuff?
    Last edited by MMCat; 2012-01-07 at 02:19 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to MMCat For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MMCat View Post
    You bet I would, that is so cool !!! are you gonna release the other tiles in the video too not just the calender and stuff?
    The other tiles are actually quite easy to rotate if your using a windows based computer. Just right click them and select Rotate Clockwise, you dont even need a graphics program for that. The animations for the other tiles are from my animation tile pack, I just used the rotated image instead.

Check out my youtube channel for some of my other work for this theme, there are download links in the video descriptions if you see something you like

bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

could u make the os7.dylib of beta5 surpport chinese as well as 2.0.1

The other tiles are actually quite easy to rotate if your using a windows based computer. Just right click them and select Rotate Clockwise, you dont even need a graphics program for that. The animations for the other tiles are from my animation tile pack, I just used the rotated image instead.

Check out my youtube channel for some of my other work for this theme, there are download links in the video descriptions if you see something you like

bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube
    could u make the os7.dylib of beta5 surpport chinese as well as 2.0.1

Page 196 of 417 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast