Page 195 of 417 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    wrong thread?
    Yes...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ByteArt For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-06)

I cant pin. I set permissions to 755 but I still cant pin

Default Problem with MobileSMS and lockscreen.
    So i currently have a few problem with MobileSMS live tile. It doesn't "wiggle" or "wink" when i new text msgs and the count of unread text msg overlap right over the smiley face.

Secondly I have a question about the LockIcons, how do we get SMS, Phone, Mail, Facebook and Camera lock icons to appear on the lock screen as I see with some of you guy's theme mod? Really appreciate it if you can help a newb out ^^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-06)

Thanks

Just upgraded to ios 5.0.1, any idea how to get my sms messages back? i copied my sms.db but my phone can't seem to read it.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom's Landscape Mode

Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-06 at 06:28 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

anja31 (2012-01-06), MMCat (2012-01-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Just upgraded to ios 5.0.1, any idea how to get my sms messages back? i copied my sms.db but my phone can't seem to read it.
    Restoring from backup? Have you tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Yes thankx!!!!!!!
    that's all right

could you make beta5 surpport chinese as same as 2.0.1?

any body who can make beta5 surpport chinese as same as 2.0.1?
    Last edited by noikiy; 2012-01-06 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Restoring from backup? Have you tried that?
    Thanks. Don't want to restore too much work.
    But I got it to work, got all my messages back, it was actually easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ill post it on the thread here but i might be a long upload

here it is! just ssh into your device drop the os7 folder in var/mobile/library/os7 for the colorkeyboard ssh into library/colorkeyboard drop wp7 ck into themes and wp7~grey into pop ups. for wp7 ui drop into var/stash/themes then respring and again im using the latest os7 dylib.

my os7 zip.zip
    Invalid or Deleted File.could u send it to me again?

the beta 5 can't seem to support Chinese.
    2.1.0-3 beta5:
    Attachment 559650
    Last edited by noikiy; 2012-01-06 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

how did you get the calendar and clock tiles rotated like that??? I like how you rotated your animated icons too

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MMCat For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MMCat View Post
    how did you get the calendar and clock tiles rotated like that??? I like how you rotated your animated icons too
    A little bit of coding magic I'm finishing up a small animated weather tile to go along with this

Hi everyone.

I've installed OS7 Revive from Cydia.Badges and lockscreen fonts are very small now.Anyone have same problem?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

this is cool we could make a windows 8 theme if we had an other row !!

Looks great. That limits you to only small tiles right? Is that just using sbrotator?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Looks great. That limits you to only small tiles right? Is that just using sbrotator?
    No, I can use both large and small tiles. However I cannot rotate the large tiles 90 Degrees.

-img_0082.png

Im making a large weather tile with the weather info on the top half and the animations on the bottom half. The Large Photo tile works too

SBrotator will not rotate the tiles for you. The clock, calendar, and weather widgets have been modded in code to rotate 90 degrees.
    All Im using SBrotator for is for the status bar and the app rotation for selected apps.

Im close to getting the tiles to rotate dynamically based on device orientation. It may not be worth the effort though, because I have to make two .css views for each tile (portrait and landscape) and switch between them with html. It may just take up too much ram
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-06 at 05:15 PM.

Default Problem with MobileSMS and lockscreen.
    So i currently have a few problem with MobileSMS live tile. It doesn't "wiggle" or "wink" when i new text msgs and the count of unread text msg overlap right over the smiley face.

Secondly I have a question about the LockIcons, how do we get SMS, Phone, Mail, Facebook and Camera lock icons to appear on the lock screen as I see with some of you guy's theme mod? Really appreciate it if you can help a newb out ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noswal View Post

Thats exactly what the first page is for Check it out, all your questions are anwsered there

No, I can use both large and small tiles. However I cannot rotate the large tiles 90 Degrees.

-img_0082.png

Im making a large weather tile with the weather info on the top half and the animations on the bottom half. The Large Photo tile works too

SBrotator will not rotate the tiles for you. The clock, calendar, and weather widgets have been modded in code to rotate 90 degrees.
    All Im using SBrotator for is for the status bar and the app rotation for selected apps.

Im close to getting the tiles to rotate dynamically based on device orientation. It may not be worth the effort though, because I have to make two .css views for each tile (portrait and landscape) and switch between them with html. It may just take up too much ram
    Ok I see what you mean. Notification badges don't get rotated do they? what about the album art in the music tile? I suppose you can just leave the display name blank in the info plist and just add it in the tile png for non live tiles right? Might give this a try.

iPhone? More like MyPhone eightyfour's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Okay so here is the pop notification banner theme again I only have the default blue and red colors... If someone wants to create the other colors and post it that would be great. I use these colors the most, and I only mod the color when I feel the need to. I provided a screenshot of it on both dark and light backgrounds to show that there is no white line at the bottom. I use an iPhone 4 so I cannot guarantee that it works for any older idevices..

This uses winterboard so to install unzip of course and just drop the attachments in your var/stash/themes.xxx folder or /Library/Themes folder. Activate through winterboard and respring.. Enjoy!

Attachment 559850Attachment 559851

WP7 Red notification.theme.zip

WP7 Blue notification.theme.zip

Highly unlikely..
    - Thanks! I greyscaled it to match my setup.. On the other hand, i couldn't get your Blue theme to work then i figured it out, you forgot to put the "Bundles" folder. =)

- another question, i can't seem to find the .plist/code for the ipod tile to have the prev play and next buttons?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to eightyfour For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-01-06)

Page 195 of 417 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast