Page 194 of 417 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yeah that I have no clue on.. there is a Cydia tweak coming out soon called ColorBanner I've been waiting for a few weeks.. Anyway the tweak allows the text color to be changed.. I heard it was submitted weeks ago to the modmyi repo but it still has not been approved.

Lol its not there trust me.
    Haha I trust you. I hadn't heard about that tweak, but it sounds great! That would really make notifications look like WP7. What file did you need to change to get rid of the white line?

Thanks

I figured it out.. my screenshot has no white line and the icons are themed as well Lol! I'm in class right now I'll upload the two colors I have.. If someone wants to make the other colors that would be great.. I have no time and modify them as I go
    Cool and thanks for saving me the trouble of changing the icons look forward to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Sweet! I must have missed a file because I changed all the images released to the notification bar and I still got a white line. Was it in com.apple.springboard? Now if only someone could make the font white...

Edit: I think it's just mobile safari (on my phone), but is that bar on a white background?
    I saved it to my tab gallery, and a white bar shows up on the bottom, if that helps?

Thanks

Haha I trust you. I hadn't heard about that tweak, but it sounds great! That would really make notifications look like WP7. What file did you need to change to get rid of the white line?
    The images posted here were incorrectly sized ..I can't remember it off the top of my head.

Yeah that I have no clue on.. there is a Cydia tweak coming out soon called ColorBanner I've been waiting for a few weeks.. Anyway the tweak allows the text color to be changed.. I heard it was submitted weeks ago to the modmyi repo but it still has not been approved.

Lol its not there trust me.
    lol i check Cydia's Changes tab every few hours, nothing like that out yet sounds awesome though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    lol i check Cydia's Changes tab every few hours, nothing like that out yet sounds awesome though
    Color Banner Add Themes To Your Notifications Banner! |

The tweak info is found there.. I have no affiliations what so ever nor am I promoting this.. Just informing.

The tweak info is found there.. I have no affiliations what so ever nor am I promoting this.. Just informing.
    looks good, the guide sounds awfully confusing lol

a lot of colours would conflict with the app icons I would think, from a personal point of view
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-05 at 10:13 PM.

Haha I just found that video like minutes before you made this post. I wonder where they found the text color string... The theme creator seems really limited as of now though. Will have to change the files ourselves in the springboard folder because from the instructions it doesn't seem like you can make a theme changing the file with the rounded corners.

looks good, the guide sounds awfully confusing lol

a lot of colours would conflict with the app icons I would think, from a personal point of view
    Yeah. The whitish/grayish notification bar of iOS 5 is pretty minimalistic and blends in with all apps. Anything else might look a little weird in some applications. When I had a Windows Phone the notifications never really looked weird, but that was probably because of the whole metro UI thing haha.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-05 at 10:18 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by noikiy View Post
    Yes thankx!!!!!!!

Haha I just found that video like minutes before you made this post. I wonder where they found the text color string... The theme creator seems really limited as of now though. Will have to change the files ourselves in the springboard folder because from the instructions it doesn't seem like you can make a theme changing the file with the rounded corners.

Yeah. The whitish/grayish notification bar of iOS 5 is pretty minimalistic and blends in with all apps. Anything else might look a little weird in some applications. When I had a Windows Phone the notifications never really looked weird, but that was probably because of the whole metro UI thing haha.
    I think anything out of the black, white and beige family would clash... I'd prolly never use anything but those colours tbh

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

It's a mobilesubstrate thing, so you have to hook into springboard to change the text color. As jdot1224 requested, I'm probably going to implement this at some point, the advantage of that being that I might be able to change the app icon on the banner to the tile.png of the app, so it really looks like WP7

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    It's a mobilesubstrate thing, so you have to hook into springboard to change the text color. As jdot1224 requested, I'm probably going to implement this at some point, the advantage of that being that I might be able to change the app icon on the banner to the tile.png of the app, so it really looks like WP7
    Please implement this! This would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    yes please

Will an iPad theme of OS7 ever be released?

Thanks

Okay so here is the pop notification banner theme again I only have the default blue and red colors... If someone wants to create the other colors and post it that would be great. I use these colors the most, and I only mod the color when I feel the need to. I provided a screenshot of it on both dark and light backgrounds to show that there is no white line at the bottom. I use an iPhone 4 so I cannot guarantee that it works for any older idevices..

This uses winterboard so to install unzip of course and just drop the attachments in your var/stash/themes.xxx folder or /Library/Themes folder. Activate through winterboard and respring.. Enjoy!

-img_0403.png-img_0400-copy-copy.png

WP7 Red notification.theme.zip

WP7 Blue notification.theme.zip

Quote Originally Posted by barl1992 View Post
    Will an iPad theme of OS7 ever be released?

Highly unlikely..
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-15 at 10:40 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

eightyfour (2012-01-06)

Okay so here is the pop notification banner theme again I only have the default blue and red colors... If someone wants to create the other colors and post it that would be great. I use these colors the most, and I only mod the color when I feel the need to. I provided a screenshot of it on both dark and light backgrounds to show that there is no white line at the bottom. I use an iPhone 4 so I cannot guarantee that it works for any older idevices..

This uses winterboard so to install unzip of course and just drop the attachments in your var/stash/themes.xxx folder or /Library/Themes folder. Activate through winterboard and respring.. Enjoy!

-img_0403.png-img_0400-copy-copy.png

WP7 Red notification.theme.zip

WP7 Blue notification.theme.zip

Highly unlikely..
    thanks! I'll install when I'm next on the PC and see how it works out how many images does one single coloured banner require btw?

Thanks

thanks! I'll install when I'm next on the PC and see how it works out how many images does one single coloured banner require btw?
    The banner only 3, but the icon images are several....

The banner only 3, but the icon images are several....
    what are the three image names? i might try and mess around with colours if I can figure out how lol.

Thanks

what are the three image names? i might try and mess around with colours if I can figure out how lol.
    I honestly can't remember, but everything you need is in the zip files...

I honestly can't remember, but everything you need is in the zip files...
    no worries, thanks

Page 194 of 417 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast