Page 192 of 417 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #3821
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Ok here are two perpage widgets I've been working on... Thoughts?
    wrong thread?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    ByteArt (2012-01-07)

  3. #3822
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I was playing around with my phone and killed of some mobilesubstrate items and later discovered that my phone wouldn't connect via usb. I re-enabled all of them and it worked again so i am sure it was one of them. I know what most of them do except for threedboard....Has anyone else had this issue with a mobilesubstrate item and can point me to the likely culprit? I really hate having to do them one by one.....i'm lazy that way

    threedboard = Barrel
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-06 at 04:44 AM.

  4. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Spotlight does not work with Dreamboard
    No, that's not what I meant. I meant after exiting dreamboard onto springboard, if I scroll to the spotlight page, the keyboard wont show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Ok here are two perpage widgets I've been working on... Thoughts?
    Lol, yeah...wrong thread?
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2012-01-05 at 11:29 AM.

  5. #3824
    Green Apple Romancw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by noikiy View Post
    really? and do you have a tile of contact with avator?
    My Facebook tile is renamed People in the info.plist to give a more WP7 feel. The actual app is not modified at all. I use Endfinity's integrated contact tile with images from Pandora and other apps if there is text I want to put, for instance I say "Internet Radio" and it scrolls down to Padora's picture. You can do it for other apps, as Endfinity did it for a game app in the demo video. I'm not really clear on what you're asking here lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Wait am I missing something? How'd u get the new lockscreen ._.
    Our excellent role model ilovemyiphone4 had a little slip up about 20 pages back, before he decided to go very professional on everybody and explain how hot his mediocre girlfriend was and how he didn't need this thread, we needed him. Regardless, he leaked a dylib file from Endfinity, and I'm not sure if the link was deleted. From my opinion, there aren't too many bugs with the beta, however it was a beta and therefore confidential. Try it at your own risk. I feel bad for bringing this up haha.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-05 at 11:58 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (2012-01-09)

  7. #3825
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Our excellent role model ilovemyiphone4 had a little slip up about 20 pages back, before he decided to go very professional on everybody and explain how hot his mediocre girlfriend was and how he didn't need this thread, we needed him. Regardless, he leaked a dylib file from Endfinity, and I'm not sure if the link was deleted. From my opinion, there aren't too many bugs with the beta, however it was a beta and therefore confidential. Try it at your own risk. I feel bad for bringing this up haha.
    The link has been deleted. I would very much appreciate it if you could do me a favor and not pass the beta on. Please.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-06), zinjen (2012-01-05)

  9. #3826
    Green Apple Romancw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The link has been deleted. I would very much appreciate it if you could do me a favor and not pass the beta on. Please.
    Sure. I figured that's where you stood, but I never checked if it had been deleted or not. I respect you, and I won't be giving anything out.

    Are you also saying that the pictures of it should still be confidential? I could always take them down. I put them up because I assumed it was known that the beta was leaked. As I see now though, there are still new people who come in all the time with no idea of what's been going on.

    I feel like it should be a requirement to read the first page and a few pages prior of a thread before a first post lol. It would solve a *few* problems.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-06), EndFinity (2012-01-05)

  11. #3827
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Sure. I figured that's where you stood, but I never checked if it had been deleted or not. I respect you, and I won't be giving anything out.

    Are you also saying that the pictures of it should still be confidential? I could always take them down. I put them up because I assumed it was known that the beta was leaked. As I see now though, there are still new people who come in all the time with no idea of what's been going on.

    I feel like it should be a requirement to read the first page and a few pages prior of a thread before a first post lol. It would solve a *few* problems.
    Thank you No, you can leave the pics up, ilovemyiphone leaked some screenshots long before so it really doesn't matter anymore

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-01-05), Mkokolis (2012-01-05), zinjen (2012-01-05)

  13. #3828
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Thank you No, you can leave the pics up, ilovemyiphone leaked some screenshots long before so it really doesn't matter anymore
    For what its worth I'm really excited about the new stuff you got coming and I can't wait to try this out on my 4s

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (2012-01-05)

  15. #3829
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    For what its worth I'm really excited about the new stuff you got coming and I can't wait to try this out on my 4s
    +1

    hopefully pod2g will come through next week with the A5 jailbreak.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Mkokolis (2012-01-05)

  17. #3830
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    My Facebook tile is renamed People in the info.plist to give a more WP7 feel. The actual app is not modified at all. I use Endfinity's integrated contact tile with images from Pandora and other apps if there is text I want to put, for instance I say "Internet Radio" and it scrolls down to Padora's picture. You can do it for other apps, as Endfinity did it for a game app in the demo video. I'm not really clear on what you're asking here lol.



    Our excellent role model ilovemyiphone4 had a little slip up about 20 pages back, before he decided to go very professional on everybody and explain how hot his mediocre girlfriend was and how he didn't need this thread, we needed him. Regardless, he leaked a dylib file from Endfinity, and I'm not sure if the link was deleted. From my opinion, there aren't too many bugs with the beta, however it was a beta and therefore confidential. Try it at your own risk. I feel bad for bringing this up haha.

    Its comments like this!!!!!! From nobodies like YOU!!!!!! Why i go off on this thread!!!!!! Say what you want but if the man GanMan is going to work with me and bcscustom that proves alot!!!!! So your comments are irrelavent especially about my girl!!!!!! But i wont go in a ranting spree like before instead ill except the fact that nobodies like YOU!!!!!! Are gonna have their own opinions and critiscim!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    My Facebook tile is renamed People in the info.plist to give a more WP7 feel. The actual app is not modified at all. I use Endfinity's integrated contact tile with images from Pandora and other apps if there is text I want to put, for instance I say "Internet Radio" and it scrolls down to Padora's picture. You can do it for other apps, as Endfinity did it for a game app in the demo video. I'm not really clear on what you're asking here lol.



    Our excellent role model ilovemyiphone4 had a little slip up about 20 pages back, before he decided to go very professional on everybody and explain how hot his mediocre girlfriend was and how he didn't need this thread, we needed him. Regardless, he leaked a dylib file from Endfinity, and I'm not sure if the link was deleted. From my opinion, there aren't too many bugs with the beta, however it was a beta and therefore confidential. Try it at your own risk. I feel bad for bringing this up haha.

    Its comments like this!!!!!! From nobodies like YOU!!!!!! Why i go off on this thread!!!!!! Say what you want but if the man GanMan is going to work with me and bcscustom on a new UI that proves alot!!!!! So your comments are irrelavent especially about my girl!!!!!! But i wont go in a ranting spree like before instead ill except the fact that nobodies like YOU!!!!!! Are gonna have their own opinions and critiscim!!!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-01-06)

  19. #3831
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    +1

    hopefully pod2g will come through next week with the A5 jailbreak.
    For real it's just not worth having an iphone anymore without a jailbreak

  20. #3832

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-01-06)

  22. #3833
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Agreed. My 4S is borderline useless to me right now
    I was on ebay last night an only seconds away from buying the nokia lumina 800

  23. #3834

  24. #3835
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Yeah I get tempted sometimes too, but I always tell my self that if I buy one, I'll wait for the Lumia 900
    I just read about that yesterday very interesting but my draw back is the screen resolution and do I want to sacrifice that quality

  25. #3836
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I just read about that yesterday very interesting but my draw back is the screen resolution and do I want to sacrifice that quality
    The 800's specs don't quite cut it in a whole, it doesn't even have a front facing camera.. and as long as MS doesn't change the minimum/maximum requirements for WP7 we won't see a device that is as good as the iPhone or even tops it

  26. #3837
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The 800's specs don't quite cut it in a whole, it doesn't even have a front facing camera.. and as long as MS doesn't change the minimum/maximum requirements for WP7 we won't see a device that is as good as the iPhone or even tops it
    I gotta say that this theme is the only thing keeping me glued to the iPhone. If it wasn't for all your hard work I would have bought a windows phone already

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (2012-01-11), GaN-MaN (2012-01-06)

  28. #3838
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I gotta say that this theme is the only thing keeping me glued to the iPhone. If it wasn't for all your hard work I would have bought a windows phone already
    +1

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-01-06)

  30. #3839
    I love this theme so much!
    Has anyone got a notification banner theme to make it look OS7?
    If not, could someone please please please make one?
    I'd be so grateful!
    Thanks.

  31. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I gotta say that this theme is the only thing keeping me glued to the iPhone. If it wasn't for all your hard work I would have bought a windows phone already
    same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by barl1992 View Post
    I love this theme so much!
    Has anyone got a notification banner theme to make it look OS7?
    If not, could someone please please please make one?
    I'd be so grateful!
    Thanks.
    wouldn't that require Winterboard?

Page 192 of 417 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •