Page 191 of 417 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

hello anyone can help me I need to pass the lockscreen qie for OS7 theme that appears in the videos of you

Thanks

Yeah that's what I assume I'll have to do. Thanks. Has anyone tried PkgBackup on Cydia? I'm not sure how legitimate it is but it's supposedly compatible with iOS 5.01. By the way, sick Z. I'm working towards a 350.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Delete your old versions . Unzip and place this one into your OS7/Tiles/ Folder

Attachment 559649

Hope this helps
    thaknk you.it's ok!

I think I'm asking for too much on this one, but is there a way to change the accent colors? I'd prefer change tile colors with that then the tile backgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    I need some help, though this may or may not be an OS7 Revive problem.
    I'm not an inexperienced themer, however I'm not completely sure of what's going on.
    After recently installing the Corona package over a 5.01 tethered jailbreak, there are a few apps that will not open (third party apps like Facebook, Modmyi) anymore from both OS7 and regular springboard.
    This seems to be either random or having to do with web-based apps such as Facebook and Modmyi. In addition, when my phone is set to airplane mode, the app launches, though when I turn back on wifi or data service, it freezes the app. I don't have any tweaks installed that aren't yet compatible with iOS 5.1, I've checked. Anyone else having these problems?

The only reason I haven't wiped the iPhone yet is because although cloud backup is awesome, Cydia apps and repo reinstalls take much longer, and all my OS7 tweaks would be gone. I'm trying to figure out how to fix this while hoping that iOS 5.1 doesn't release before it is too late to restore to 5.01.

And here are some screenshots of my decent setup, thanks to Endfinity, ilovemyiphone4 and BCSCustoms for all the mixed elements I have. And some that I probably shouldn't have . (no fingers being pointed)

Attachment 559753Attachment 559751Attachment 559754Attachment 559759Attachment 559761Attachment 559749Attachment 559752Attachment 559747Attachment 559763
    Attachment 559748Attachment 559750Attachment 559755Attachment 559756
    Wait am I missing something? How'd u get the new lockscreen ._.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    smdh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    So here is the White Keyboard!

Download: ~ WP7 White ~ CK.zip

Install:

• Download the above file
    • SSH into your phone/iPod
    • Navigate to this directory: Mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 White ~ CK" into the "Themes" folder in that directory
    • Drop the folder "~ WP7 White ~ Popups" into the "Popups" folder in that directory
    • Open up your Color Keyboard settings and activate the theme and pop up
    • Repsring your device and your all set!

Note: The corners look rounded, but that is because of iOS 5. The actual images (if you look at them) are completely square. Until a work around comes out, this is the best that can be done. Also, this (along with the gray one) only works on iOS 5. I didn't mention it before because you should only be using this theme on iOS 5 anyways, but nonetheless I'm saying it now

Again, please say thank you to Phatmartino for all the time he's spent working on this. Thanks also goes out to Endfinity, Aenima133, and Marshall Bock.

I hope you like it
    Swat I'm talkin' bout. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Also I'd recommend that you close apps when you are done with them. I have read various arguments on the web saying that it's not necessary to close them out but I personally have found otherwise. I have an iPhone 4 on ios 5.0.1 with a couple of tweaks running with this theme:

springtomize, winterboard (only using a chatkit theme), sbsettings, bitesms mobilesubtrate items

and my phone will routinely fall to around 10 mb ram if I don't manually free ram or close apps. Closing out apps always puts me back up to around 120-150 mb.....I very rarely crash.....
    Yup I use the multicleaner tweak and have no issues with ram...I kill all my background apps when I'm done with them..

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yup I use the multicleaner tweak and have no issues with ram...I kill all my background apps when I'm done with them..
    Same here, I'm surprise you only have a couple tweaks and only having that much ram, I have a like 12 or more and my ram is like 280mb

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

I was playing around with my phone and killed of some mobilesubstrate items and later discovered that my phone wouldn't connect via usb. I re-enabled all of them and it worked again so i am sure it was one of them. I know what most of them do except for threedboard....Has anyone else had this issue with a mobilesubstrate item and can point me to the likely culprit? I really hate having to do them one by one.....i'm lazy that way
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I'm guessing it was leaked out because it wasnt a standard release from End yet

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-01-05)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

I was playing around with my phone and killed of some mobilesubstrate items and later discovered that my phone wouldn't connect via usb. I re-enabled all of them and it worked again so i am sure it was one of them. I know what most of them do except for threedboard....Has anyone else had this issue with a mobilesubstrate item and can point me to the likely culprit? I really hate having to do them one by one.....i'm lazy that way
    It probably has to do something with barrel, cause threedeeboard is basically the out cube in barrel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Same here, I'm surprise you only have a couple tweaks and only having that much ram, I have a like 12 or more and my ram is like 280mb
    yeah, lol, I have a lot more than what I listed as far as mobilesubstrate items go. I only listed the "tweaks". I have quite a few mobilesubstrate items listed that I'm not sure what they do:

AppList
    Bug_FixDuplicateIcons
    Bugfix_Stuckpages
    DisplayStack
    FileScheme
    IconSupport
    KeyboardFix
    LibWeather
    PreferenceLoader
    weatherIcon
    weatherIconStatus...
    libHide
    libstatusbar

you know what I'd like to see.. I notice that when I change from the light theme to dark theme, the arrow and such go from white to black.. in a future update, it'd be nice if we could do this with tiles as well. I like white on black or black on white themes but as it stands white tiles kill my logos (unless of course I SSH and change em all to blk).

yeah, lol, I have a lot more than what I listed as far as mobilesubstrate items go. I only listed the "tweaks". I have quite a few mobilesubstrate items listed that I'm not sure what they do:

AppList
    Bug_FixDuplicateIcons
    Bugfix_Stuckpages
    DisplayStack
    FileScheme
    IconSupport
    KeyboardFix
    LibWeather
    PreferenceLoader
    weatherIcon - you don't have the tweak to get live temp on the icon do you?
    weatherIconStatus... - prob goes with the above
    libHide
    libstatusbar
    if you donno what it is, I'd recommend not ****** with it, took a couple guesses though
    Last edited by boringdays; 2012-01-05 at 05:48 AM.

i had another problem.what's the people tile in this attachment file?
    is it contact?
    -photo-1.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noikiy View Post
    i had another problem.what's the people tile in this attachment file?
    is it contact?
    -photo-1.png
    It's Facebook....

It's Facebook....
    really? and do you have a tile of contact with avator?

Excuse me by any chance could anyone redirect me to the file package that containd the xbox live tiles if you could thank you

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Excuse me by any chance could anyone redirect me to the file package that containd the xbox live tiles if you could thank you
    this one? Xbox Live Tiles Pack One - ErikWithNoC.zip

21. The Following User Says Thank You to noikiy For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-01-05)

Ok here are two perpage widgets I've been working on... Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325753466.745030.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325753481.164023.jpg  

Page 191 of 417 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast