Page 187 of 417 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    More animation progress:

Nice! What happened to the pivot animation on the tiles you demonstrated earlier (or are my eyes just playing tricks on me)?
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Hello guys! I was wondering... since i'm on the beta 2.1.0 i believe... Some of my apps crash when i open them is that because its beta or it just the theme in general? Sorry if this was asked before D:

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Can you pls help me I get this when I installed this keyboardAttachment 559601
    First things first: 1. Are you using an iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4? 2. Are you using a legal copy of Color Keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    More animation progress:

have you given up with the tilt tile effect thing... i like the press one where the tile presses in a bit.. how can i add the press and this one??

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonXV View Post
    Hello guys! I was wondering... since i'm on the beta 2.1.0 i believe... Some of my apps crash when i open them is that because its beta or it just the theme in general? Sorry if this was asked before D:
    Apps crashing sound more like a problem with RAM. If your phone falls below a threshold of usable RAM it will close out applications to save it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-04), CinnamonXV (2012-01-04)

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Apps crashing sound more like a problem with RAM. If your phone falls below a threshold of usable RAM it will close out applications to save it.
    Well that's depressing... Thank you for your help Now... i guess the ipod isnt the ideal thing to use for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    If you have only just done the launch daemons (i did all the same ones, and most of the conditional ones) you need too reboot not just respring. on opening on the lock screen, open sbsettings... tap processes.. delete the phone and mail, then tap the freemem... mine goes right to 300+ free ram
    No I rebooted twice after deleting the daemons... All open tweaks are: sbsettings, color keyboard with the new wp7 keyboard (Thank you so much Erik! ), os7, windows sound theme with winter board, freemem, and lockscreen no clock. Still around 80mb

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Nice! What happened to the pivot animation on the tiles you demonstrated earlier (or are my eyes just playing tricks on me)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    have you given up with the tilt tile effect thing... i like the press one where the tile presses in a bit.. how can i add the press and this one??
    There was a problem with that one, so I left it out for now

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

First let me say that End, you are a genius. With that said, hopefully you or someone else can help me out. I've installed b5 with the transparent lockscreen. its working, to a point, but this is what i get.

-photo.png

The transparency and notifications icons are there, but so is the iOS slide to unlock.

My second issue i have seen posted a few different times about the intergrated photo tile sending the device into safe mode. i am having the same issue. i have noticed tho, that my folder is labled 102APPLE. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks in advance.
    This is my PEACE sign -->

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonXV View Post
    Well that's depressing... Thank you for your help Now... i guess the ipod isnt the ideal thing to use for this...
    Yeah, for some reason Apple didn't upgrade the RAM in the new ones I also heard that iOS 5 uses more RAM then previous versions (haven't tested) so things like Dreamboard really eat that away.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No I rebooted twice after deleting the daemons... All open tweaks are: sbsettings, color keyboard with the new wp7 keyboard (Thank you so much Erik! ), os7, windows sound theme with winter board, freemem, and lockscreen no clock. Still around 80mb
    My pleasure

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

CinnamonXV (2012-01-04)

The 4th Gen iPod Touch only has 256mb of RAM as opposed to the iPhone 4's 512mb. About half/less of that RAM is taken up by the system so that leaves you with roughly 128 mb of free RAM (on average) where as the iPhone 4 will hover around 300-320mb of free RAM on average. With what your running its no surprise that your at 90mb of RAM. It's just the way it is sadly
    Oh ok thanks for letting me know... I thought there was something wrong with my touch or something x)

Thanks

First things first: 1. Are you using an iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4? 2. Are you using a legal copy of Color Keyboard?
    1. Iphone 4 2. Yes

1. Iphone 4 2. Yes
    Are you on iOS 5?

Thanks

Are you on iOS 5?
    Yes.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onelow99 View Post
    First let me say that End, you are a genius. With that said, hopefully you or someone else can help me out. I've installed b5 with the transparent lockscreen. its working, to a point, but this is what i get.

-photo.png

The transparency and notifications icons are there, but so is the iOS slide to unlock.

My second issue i have seen posted a few different times about the intergrated photo tile sending the device into safe mode. i am having the same issue. i have noticed tho, that my folder is labled 102APPLE. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks in advance.
    Thank you About the lock screen, do you have any other tweaks installed that could conflict with the OS7 LS? Sadly there's nothing that you can do about the photo tile now, I overlooked some stuff and the final version will feature a much better version that can also use your photo stream pictures and so on

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

onelow99 (2012-01-04)

Thanks

Are you on iOS 5?
    Figured it out. Installed them both in the pop up folder whoops

Yes.
    Well you must have installed them in the wrong place. I can't see why it would work for others on the same setup as you and work differently for you. The download has 2 folders inside of it. Did you place the whole folder in the themes directory of the Color Keyboard directory? You need to place the individual folders in their corresponding folders (pop ups in the popups folder and the other in the Themes folder).

Figured it out. Installed them both in the pop up folder whoops
    Haha glad you got it figured it out! Ignore the above portion of this post, I posted it as you replied haha

http://*************/topic/52908-spe...-launch-daemon how up to date is this? I don't want to delete the wrong deamon

http://*************/topic/52908-spe...-launch-daemon sorry this is the link

Well you must have installed them in the wrong place. I can't see why it would work for others on the same setup as you and work differently for you. The download has 2 folders inside of it. Did you place the whole folder in the themes directory of the Color Keyboard directory? You need to place the individual folders in their corresponding folders (pop ups in the popups folder and the other in the Themes folder).

Haha glad you got it figured it out! Ignore the above portion of this post, I posted it as you replied haha
    Awesome keyboard!!! Question. Is the font of the letters already hard coded to segoe? Looks like it but cannot find the bytafont segoe font file so currently have the iPhone standard font.

idk why the link comes out like that

anyway since you probably can't see the link right, I just want to know if anyone has an up to date list of daemons that can be deleted from an ipod touch 4g
    Last edited by bkmoses; 2012-01-04 at 02:15 AM.

Page 187 of 417 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast