Page 185 of 417 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Green Apple
    Thanks

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to all who have contributed and made this a fantastic theme. All your hard work is appreciated.

I've been trawling this thread for an answer to a question and found only one instance with no answer forthcoming. (God why isn't the search function working).

How can I get the calendar tile to update other than re-springing each day.

Apologies in advance if this had been answered but I honestly couldn't find it.

Cheers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jpel For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-04)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-01-03), anja31 (2012-01-03), EndFinity (2012-01-03), GaN-MaN (2012-01-04), Jdot1224 (2012-01-03), kuanyu (2012-01-03), LtNachos (2012-01-03), Mkokolis (2012-01-03)

Hmm....have not been around this thread for a while.
    Seemed like there's some arguments around =\
    Anyways...my keyboard on the spotlight page disappears if I enable dreamboard. Also, the rename folders keyboard won't popup too.
    Hope wynd would fix this problem on IOS5. Removed dreamboard, and now I cant enjoy the amazing OS7 theme any more.

Quote Originally Posted by jpel View Post
    Firstly I'd like to say thanks to all who have contributed and made this a fantastic theme. All your hard work is appreciated.

I've been trawling this thread for an answer to a question and found only one instance with no answer forthcoming. (God why isn't the search function working).

Cheers.
    I guess that the calendar widget is not compatible with IOS5, that's why it's not updating. =\

Cheers.
    I guess that the calendar widget is not compatible with IOS5, that's why it's not updating. =\
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2012-01-03 at 04:19 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-04)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers.

Try the calendar from my Mango Tile Pack, That one refreshes correctly

OS7 BCS Mango.zip

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-04), jpel (2012-01-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    *mod edit*
    whats your infatuation with emojis. anyways I'm done I think everyone can see now that they can live without your a ss on here good luck to you and End keep up the good work your the reason and the only reason were all still here
    +1.. I think we all owe it to End to stay on topic. I apologize I should have known better. From now on if it isn't related to the theme we should just ignore it I know I will..The non sense continues if we pay attention and respond to it. I'm sure if it's ignored it will stop.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2012-01-03), EndFinity (2012-01-03), GaN-MaN (2012-01-04), Mkokolis (2012-01-03)

Anyone have an intergrated photo tile that takes your photos from your Camera Roll and displays?

I've tried the code on the first page of this topic and changed it, but it only seems to display pictures that you've taken. For example I created 5 different pictures on photoshop and added it to my phone by emailing myself and saving the images to my camera roll. These images do not come up the tile. Only the pictures I've taken and saved off safari seem to display!

Also I tried another slideshow by Storyr, but the tile doesnt seem to loop. From this thread (http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html)

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay enough of the crap, we all know that I am NOT ilovemyiPhone4 and thats the end of it and btw thanks for spotting a typo..... Everyone has them..... AANYWAY... i have an issue with the theme, whenever its enabled i cannot unlock my device at all the whole lock screen is missing and it shows the homepage but its unusable, The only way to unlock is to respring and when my passcode shows up type it in an it will unlock it until it autolocks or i lock it when i finish using the device, what do i do

Um…did I miss something? Nevermind. Can't wait for 4s Jailbreak.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

kakadua (2012-01-03)

Is it possible to have some kind of animated weather on the lockscreen? or maybe just a static image that would change based on the weather? Thought it would look nice with the transparent lockscreen

can someone post the facebook tile that integrates your facebook pictures? i searched the thread but got an error.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    Okay enough of the crap, we all know that I am NOT ilovemyiPhone4 and thats the end of it and btw thanks for spotting a typo..... Everyone has them..... AANYWAY... i have an issue with the theme, whenever its enabled i cannot unlock my device at all the whole lock screen is missing and it shows the homepage but its unusable, The only way to unlock is to respring and when my passcode shows up type it in an it will unlock it until it autolocks or i lock it when i finish using the device, what do i do
    Can you please tell me if you installed any of the beta 5 lock screen versions. If you did can you tell me which one? Also, please let me know which additional tweaks you have running in mobile substrate and if your running any winter board UI's. That will help in trying to narrow down your issue.

Just wondering if the final version is coming sooner rather than later. When it does come will it be pre loaded with the coolest tiles made by bcscustom and ilovemyphone4? that would be really nice

and is anyone else using this on an ipod touch 4g? I find that it uses a lot of ram and crashes at times

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkmoses View Post
    Just wondering if the final version is coming sooner rather than later. When it does come will it be pre loaded with the coolest tiles made by bcscustom and ilovemyphone4? that would be really nice

and is anyone else using this on an ipod touch 4g? I find that it uses a lot of ram and crashes at times
    Problem for End right now is that he cannot test his code on a actual device because he has a 4s. After the A5 jailbreak, End will resume coding.

I'm glad you like my tiles, but they aren't really WP7. End wants to keep this theme as close to WP7 as possible. My work is just icing and will always be available as a addon.

On my videos, every one is on a iPod touch 4g. Your gonna have to limit the number of HTML tiles or you will run out of ram and crash. Personally I run 16 tiles and 8 are animated on my device and I hover around the 65-85 mb range.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Can you please tell me if you installed any of the beta 5 lock screen versions. If you did can you tell me which one? Also, please let me know which additional tweaks you have running in mobile substrate and if your running any winter board UI's. That will help in trying to narrow down your issue.
    Ummm im not sure about the beta 5 lockscreen version or not because ilovemyiphone4 gave me the files but the tweaks i have in mobil substrate are as follows : activator,color keyboard,display recorder,display stack,dreamboard,groupsend,mouse support, os7, preference loader, simulated key events, unlimtones,veency, winterboard, zephyr, zephyr keyboard, biteIMAgent, biteSBarclient, biteSMSsb, iap, libhide,libstatus bar, and threedeeboard

winterboard ui is also the one ilovemyiphone 4 supplied me with, it is called WP7 UI

thanks for the info. i guess I should cut back on the tiles. I count 24 tiles and 10 live tiles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    Ummm im not sure about the beta 5 lockscreen version or not because ilovemyiphone4 gave me the files but the tweaks i have in mobil substrate are as follows : activator,color keyboard,display recorder,display stack,dreamboard,groupsend,mouse support, os7, preference loader, simulated key events, unlimtones,veency, winterboard, zephyr, zephyr keyboard, biteIMAgent, biteSBarclient, biteSMSsb, iap, libhide,libstatus bar, and threedeeboard

winterboard ui is also the one ilovemyiphone 4 supplied me with, it is called WP7 UI
    Wow that's a pile of tweaks I can see why your having issues You are having a conflict with one I'm sure. Use sbsettings, goto More, then scroll down to mobile substrate addons and disable everything except dreamboard and the OS7.dylib. If your problem goes away, the repeat the process and turn one one tweak at a time and respring between each new tweak you turn on. When you finally get your problem again, the last tweak will be your conflict hope this helps

Hey I was wondering if somebody could do me the huge favor of editing the preloaded calendar file so that it just shows month and date? It's really out of place since none of my other tiles around it move... (I'm trying to save ram xD)

or if not, could you point me in the direction of removing the scrolling animation and then the weekday/year?

I'm sorry for any inconvenience

Thanks

Is it possible to have icons as big as these in your categories folder?
    -images.jpg

How about this calendar tile? Is that an option?

If someone wants to fit the app list icons with the tile colour, try the winterboard-theme "equiX" by bluemetal, i'm using a modded version without loading-screens and widgets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325627479.381799.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325627972.118612.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325627986.621561.jpg  
    Last edited by NIK1977; 2012-01-03 at 11:03 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Wow that's a pile of tweaks I can see why your having issues You are having a conflict with one I'm sure. Use sbsettings, goto More, then scroll down to mobile substrate addons and disable everything except dreamboard and the OS7.dylib. If your problem goes away, the repeat the process and turn one one tweak at a time and respring between each new tweak you turn on. When you finally get your problem again, the last tweak will be your conflict hope this helps
    I actually had this problem too i found that a passcode lock didn't work right with the beta sometimes not working at all or if you enter a wrong code or cancel it stays at the home screen with no input ability till you respring and androidlock will put you into safe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    Anyone have an intergrated photo tile that takes your photos from your Camera Roll and displays?

I've tried the code on the first page of this topic and changed it, but it only seems to display pictures that you've taken. For example I created 5 different pictures on photoshop and added it to my phone by emailing myself and saving the images to my camera roll. These images do not come up the tile. Only the pictures I've taken and saved off safari seem to display!

Also I tried another slideshow by Storyr, but the tile doesnt seem to loop. From this thread (http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html)

Thanks
    did you try a respring? also another thing you could do is navigate to your email with safari and then save to camera roll that way
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2012-01-03 at 11:52 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-04)

Page 185 of 417 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast