Page 183 of 417 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #3641
    Well since the Raiders got spanked and football season is over for them I thought i'd change things up. All about NBA and NHL now!
    -img_0005.png-img_0006.png-img_0007.png

    Finally got around to updating to ios5 and loving the transparent lockscreen! Thanks again BCS Custom for those slick animations
    and of course EndFinity

  2. #3642
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Depends on what tweaks and live tiles you have running on your iPod.

    Anyway.. so I decided to take a shot at the WP7 Keyboard.. I'm still not even close to being finished but wanted to share some screenies ..The first image is a real WP7 Keyboard.
    hey man. nice work. ever thought about using the images from my iAcces Keyboard on my Mods thread? those were directly extracted from the WP7 Emulator.

  3. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Well since the Raiders got spanked and football season is over for them I thought i'd change things up. All about NBA and NHL now!
    -img_0005.png-img_0006.png-img_0007.png

    Finally got around to updating to ios5 and loving the transparent lockscreen! Thanks again BCS Custom for those slick animations
    and of course EndFinity
    danny, that looks really nice! mind sharing how you did that?

  4. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    danny, that looks really nice! mind sharing how you did that?
    There was a template and an action file posted a while back that made things a bit easier. It basically splits an image into different tiles and I used BCS Customs awesome fade animated tile pack and edited a bit for my setup

  5. #3645
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    hey man. nice work. ever thought about using the images from my iAcces Keyboard on my Mods thread? those were directly extracted from the WP7 Emulator.
    You know what Gan that is an option and it would be a pretty quick port I'll give it a go tomorrow.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-01-04)

  7. #3646
    Question garbled
    Hi.
    I'm from Japan.
    I introduced OS7 2.1.0 BETA yesterday, but my lockscreen is garbled(look like this picture -8rtbi.png).
    I have tried to fix it, but I couldn't...
    Could you tell me the way to fix it??
    I'm sorry for my poor writing.

  8. #3647
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    is this lockscreen suppose to be dim?

  9. #3648
    Its cool to know that Gan Man is keeping an eye on this repo one more thing is it only me or do others think that its time for a comeback of Gan Man :P

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2012-01-04)

  11. #3649
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Maria, California, United States
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Okay i really don't care about the drama that's going on but i do know that @ilovemyiPhone4 does in fact deserve an apology because if it wasn't for him and his videos/contributions personally i wouldn't even be thinking about downloading this theme at all and i can tell that he has put lots of work into this theme to make it better for the community and not just for himself and that's why he wanted to share links to his work and videos showing his progression. You all say give thanks where its due.... well i think i deserves thanks and an apology because without him and @Bcscustom this thread/theme would be dead.

  12. #3650
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    Okay i really don't care about the drama that's going on but i do know that @ilovemyiPhone4 does in fact deserve an apology because if it wasn't for him and his videos/contributions personally i wouldn't even be thinking about downloading this theme at all and i can tell that he has put lots of work into this theme to make it better for the community and not just for himself and that's why he wanted to share links to his work and videos showing his progression. You all say give thanks where its due.... well i think i deserves thanks and an apology because without him and @Bcscustom this thread/theme would be dead.

    Not for nothing, but dude did you create another account? I apologize if I'm wrong, but if it is you LOL! Let it go it's not that serious..

  13. #3651
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Maria, California, United States
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Not for nothing, but dude did you create another account? I apologize if I'm wrong, but if it is you LOL! Let it go it's not that serious..
    not for nothing but actually he didn't

    ive had my modmyi account since february 2010
    Last edited by mjb1994; 2012-01-03 at 08:59 AM.

  14. #3652
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    not for nothing but actually he didn't

    ive had my modmyi account since february 2010
    Okay but I see he is listed as one of your friends..idk

  15. #3653
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Okay but I see he is listed as one of your friends..idk
    ???????? im still here just wont post or support this thread anymore!!!! i have no need to make a new account but that was funny!!!!

  16. #3654
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    Okay i really don't care about the drama that's going on but i do know that @ilovemyiPhone4 does in fact deserve an apology because if it wasn't for him and his videos/contributions personally i wouldn't even be thinking about downloading this theme at all and i can tell that he has put lots of work into this theme to make it better for the community and not just for himself and that's why he wanted to share links to his work and videos showing his progression. You all say give thanks where its due.... well i think i deserves thanks and an apology because without him and @Bcscustom this thread/theme would be dead.

    Okay if you say so ... Just read what you wrote up there I put it bold I'm done..

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    kakadua (2012-01-03)

  18. #3655
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Okay if you say so ... Just read what you wrote up there I put it bold I'm done..
    [email protected]&#ing LOL mate....that was an epic fail

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ss4adib For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (2012-01-03)

  20. #3656
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eightyfour
    1st, Thanks for all the awesome MODS youve posted!! 2nd I am having trouble with your fade animation. I tried to make my own tiles, they work but reallly time consuming!? and it also pushes my Tile Icons further to the right and a bit down too? can you help me figure it out as i cant post or send u a SS here? Thanks in advance.

    Thanks man Glad you like my mods

    I tried sending you this reply through PM, but the system is telling me you can't receive PM's at the moment.

    For you issue with the tiles image moving down and to the right with the fading animation tileset, edit the Tile.html for each small tile and change the width of the [email protected] to 100. That should look better for you.

    Yes cutting up pics is time consuming, I start be resizing my large image to 936x468. Then for the large tile I take 468x234 slices and for the small tiles I cut 234x234 slices. I hope that helps you

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    eightyfour (2012-01-03)

  22. #3657
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    [email protected]&#ing LOL mate....that was an epic fail

  23. #3658
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    ... i think i deserves thanks and an apology because without him ...
    Here's where you messed up, bro

  24. #3659
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    Okay i really don't care about the drama that's going on but i do know that @ilovemyiPhone4 does in fact deserve an apology because if it wasn't for him and his videos/contributions personally i wouldn't even be thinking about downloading this theme at all and i can tell that he has put lots of work into this theme to make it better for the community and not just for himself and that's why he wanted to share links to his work and videos showing his progression. You all say give thanks where its due.... well i think i deserves thanks and an apology because without him and @Bcscustom this thread/theme would be dead.
    He got plenty and plenty of thanks for the work he's done, tiles, UI etc. He just doesn't get thanks for messing up and attacking everybody who doesn't share his point of view

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    LtNachos (2012-01-03)

  26. #3660
    Currently testing the WP7 keyboard. All keyboards covered, SD devices being tested, pop ups completed, and some things are being check. Release will be very soon.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

    eightyfour (2012-01-03), EndFinity (2012-01-03), kakadua (2012-01-03)

Page 183 of 417 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •