Page 180 of 417 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSentinel View Post
    Help bcscustom
    Yes ?

I can pass the download link for CNN and other tile to tile Meet like xbox live or something

I have also heard a doubt there is a lively tile cydia it says you need the 115x115 know where I can get
    Here is an Xbox Live Tile I created. Not sure if its the one your looking for, but its something

I created this alternate Game Center tile. I saw the great animated Netflix tile K. Nitsua made and I had this idea of it being a cool Game Center tile. I know it doesn't look like the WP7 counterpart, but its nice nonetheless. I would like to thank K. Nitsua for all the code he did for this tile (great work on his part) as I just changed the images (except the overlays, those were created by him as well).

Here is a video of it in case people want to see what it looks like, watch in HD:

Download: Gamecenter Tile.zip

To install, just drag and drop into your tiles folder.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-02), GaN-MaN (2012-01-03)

How close are we to the final release of this theme? and when it is released will it come preloaded with some cool tiles????

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Sorry to hear about your Dreamboard difficulties I've been working on duplicating your problem. I have found that not Rebooting after you first install OS7:Revive will cause this issue. Once I Rebooted the problem went away

Can you try a Reboot on your end and let me know either way if it works for you?
    This way I can give proper confirmed advice to the next person with the same issue
    Tried that and still no go =\.

thanks friend you have a question musik the app?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    Tried that and still no go =\.
    LtNachos posted a possible fix on post #3561. Perhaps that might help you

thanks friend you have a question musik the app?
    I use the same info.plist controls mod Endfinity posted on page 1 for use in my Muzik Tile Folder. This way I can use the controls for Muzik and see the album artwork on the tile. Please note, this will not display the downloaded artwork from within the Muzik app only the artwork for that song already stored in the iPod music library.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-02 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    What do you mean by accent color?
    When you pin an app (not a stock app) then there is a color shading on the bottom of the pinned app, is it possible to make that color and the tile background color different?

Oh and i put custom tile backgrounds (.png) in the Backgrounds folder in OS7 folder, but these new colors dont come up in the settings in OS7 :/ Anyone have a solution?

Default Lockscreen sound?
    Hi, I've been following this theme for a while now, and I'm really thankful for you guys' work.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to turn off the sound that the lockscreen makes on the 2.1.0 beta?

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-02 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Here you are! This is from the mods thread and was created by GaN-MaN (all credit for the font port goes to him).

Download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Great !! Thank you but where can i put ttc and ttf files ?Library/Myfonts/Segoe_WP.font ?

I must To use with Bytafont ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrAcKzZZ View Post
    When you pin an app (not a stock app) then there is a color shading on the bottom of the pinned app, is it possible to make that color and the tile background color different?

Oh and i put custom tile backgrounds (.png) in the Backgrounds folder in OS7 folder, but these new colors dont come up in the settings in OS7 :/ Anyone have a solution?
    Can't help with the colors but for the bgs to work you have to replace the old ones background1.png etc then do a respring and they will show

Segoe font doesn't work. It's Working only with Date.... What's the problem ??? :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1325487949.813666.jpg  

I am new to this fourum and have a couple questions if anyone is kind enough to answer =D.

I downloaded OS7: Revive off Cydia. Next I added the added the "Images and Dylib" folders into the correct spot. Then I was confused on the next part so i went to /User/Library/OS7/Tiles. From there I do not see the "mobilephone" to put the lockinfo to. When you download from Cydia is there suppose to be a "mobilephone folder"?

Also when using dreamboard to go back into the Regular Iphone interface it causes my screen to turn "black" or "white".

How would you go about editing plist. Can you edit it notepad on PC then save it as a "Text Document" then replace the info.plist for the tiles?

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem when ya go back to default the wallpaper stays on it and all ya icons are gone?
    Yep

How to use Segoe Font please . I have an iPhone 4 with Fw 5.0.1 ?

Thanks

May I pls have a music tile. accidentally deleted mine. Thanks.

can anyone tell me how to get rid of the white shadow on this sms bubble..

TIA

Attachment 559360

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Allseriesdu94 View Post
    Great !! Thank you but where can i put ttc and ttf files ?Library/Myfonts/Segoe_WP.font ?

I must To use with Bytafont ?
    Yes you use Bytafont.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    I am new to this fourum and have a couple questions if anyone is kind enough to answer =D.

I downloaded OS7: Revive off Cydia. Next I added the added the "Images and Dylib" folders into the correct spot. Then I was confused on the next part so i went to /User/Library/OS7/Tiles. From there I do not see the "mobilephone" to put the lockinfo to. When you download from Cydia is there suppose to be a "mobilephone folder"?

Also when using dreamboard to go back into the Regular Iphone interface it causes my screen to turn "black" or "white".

How would you go about editing plist. Can you edit it notepad on PC then save it as a "Text Document" then replace the info.plist for the tiles?
    Glad you made it to the forums, to get started, download my Mango Tile Pack and copy those Tiles into your OS7/Tiles folder. That will give you a nice TileSet to start with and alot of what your requested on my video comments will be set up for you. The Cydia package is designed to get you started with the basic theme, The Mango Tile Pack will fill out your tile folder with Windows Phone 7 style Tiles.

The easiest way to edit plists, is to download iFile from Cydia. Its a File Browser for IOS It will give you access to your files like Windows Explorer does for Windows
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-02 at 03:53 PM.

Anyone know a fix for when we go into OS7 and then Dreamboard back into the Iphone regular interface the screen turns all "white" or "black". If the background color of the screen on OS7 is white then when you dreamboard back into IOS it makes everything white and you have to reboot. Vice verse with a black background.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    Anyone know a fix for when we go into OS7 and then Dreamboard back into the Iphone regular interface the screen turns all "white" or "black". If the background color of the screen on OS7 is white then when you dreamboard back into IOS it makes everything white and you have to reboot. Vice verse with a black background.
    That's a bug and will be fixed in the next release A respring will work instead of a reboot. Try installing sbsettings from Cydia, once installed, you will will have a respring button available in its dropdown interface to use when everything goes blank on you

Page 180 of 417 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast