Page 177 of 417 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Haha I suggest we let EndFinity and bcscustom continue what they're doing. Animated .png (APNG) files are by no means common place and aren't even supported in Google Chrome (not sure about Safari or Internet Explorer). If it is not supported, only the first frame of an APNG will be displayed. I doubt iOS supports them because if it did people would have used them already.

Like I said earlier, I don't understand much code. I recommend trying it out and seeing what happens
    You're right.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said earlier, I don't understand much code. I recommend trying it out and seeing what happens
    Sorry, but by all your previous posts on the subject, I just assumed that you knew what you were talking about....
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-01 at 12:14 AM.

Real stupid question. What is the name of the bars in contacts? The separator bar ull image between the alphabetised contacts ie A,B,C etc

Sorry off subject.. Looking forward to any solutions to the loading screens

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Sorry, but by all your previous posts on the subject, I just assumed that you knew what you were talking about....
    Lmao!

I really wonder why I continue to visit this thread. I know about basic stuff, I know about all kinds of graphics (APNGs) from being a graphic designer, and I know some things about how iOS functions from theming/being involved with jailbreaking since iOS 1 on the very first iPod Touch. Excuse me if I don't understand coding in its entirety. Nice jab at me dude.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-01 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks

I really wonder why I continue to visit this thread. I know about basic stuff, I know about all kinds of graphics (APNGs) from being a graphic designer, and I know some things about how iOS functions from theming/being involved with jailbreaking since iOS 1 on the very first iPod Touch. Excuse me if I don't understand coding in its entirety. Nice jab at me dude.
    Erik, I'm not trying to start anything and I'm sorry if you were offended. I was trying to tell you earlier in my posts that I needed some time to look into it.

The reason I posted a working code is because you were right in a lot of your points and that's what led me to look at this option. So don't take it the wrong way ok ?

Now In reality, this method would cause a delay in the launching of a app because it would load the default animation first and then run this animation, then open the app that's not the effect End would like to pursue.

I personally like what he has in store and he already has a few things in mind to produce the real WP7 launch effect

Erik, I'm not trying to start anything and I'm sorry if you were offended. I was trying to tell you earlier in my posts that I needed some time to look into it.

The reason I posted a working code is because you were right in a lot of your points and that's what led me to look at this option. So don't take it the wrong way ok ?

Now In reality, this method would cause a delay in the launching of a app because it would load the default animation first and then run this animation, then open the app that's not the effect End would like to pursue.

I personally like what he has in store and he already has a few things in mind to produce the real WP7 launch effect
    I wasn't referring to your earlier posts nor was I referring to you posting code, that's great! You know your comment was a subtle jab, hence the "...". Either way, I don't care. I forgive you because there's no sense getting mad about spilled milk and I wish you the best of luck with working on the animation!

Edit: Also didn't realize you PM'd me haha. I'm using safari on my phone and it doesn't notify you quite as well as the full website version
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-01 at 02:44 AM.

Thanks

Edit: Also didn't realize you PM'd me haha. I'm using safari on my phone and it doesn't notify you quite as well as the full website version
    All is Good

Now Have a Happy New Year

Put down your phone and enjoy the festivities

My wife is threatening to smash all my iDevices in a effort to cure my iAddiction as a New Years Resolution, so that's my sorry life

All is Good

Now Have a Happy New Year

Put down your phone and enjoy the festivities

My wife is threatening to smash all my iDevices in a effort to cure my iAddiction as a New Years Resolution, so that's my sorry life
    Haha same to you. School starting again next week+exams is sure to dwindle my iOS usage. Hoping to see some good WP7 stuff this year! Used to own a Samsung Focus, but it didn't quite cut it. Maybe the new year will bring some new WP7 goodies to tempt me to switch ships (I'm looking at you Nokia).
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Photo Tile don't seems to work any more on the latest unterthered jailbreak.
    It keeps crashing the phone after i turned it on. It used to work fine on the previous
    semi terther state. Now even the pictures don't even show up on the html tile setting.
    Can anyone help?

MY THEMES WATCH IN HD

Last edited by freeipodtouch; 2012-01-01 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ilovemyiphone can ya share ya setup bro ?

I have finished up my Newest Weather Widget
    I hope you like it

This would not have been possible without the help of Ian Nicholl and his Wonderful New UNiAW2 Weather Animations and Coding Layout

Attachment 559186

Heres one example with all the options Displayed

Attachment 559187

Another option with a Minimal Layout

Attachment 559188

Pic of one of the many backgrounds for you to choose from

Attachment 559189

Another Pic of a different background

Attachment 559190

One of the Many Night Images.

This Weather Widget is highly customizable

I have included a few layout templates for you to choose from, or use one of the layout options and mod it to your hearts content and make this widget look just the way you like it

You will be able to mod the animations on/off, use a clear background if you wish, or select one of the many I have provided. You can replace any of the Background images with one of you own and make it just the way you want it to look

You will also be able to mod the Text Locations, Font size, Font Color, and turn on/off any display options you choose.

This widget has Sun/moon animations, weather animations, Day/Night Images, Temperatures in C or F, and Multi language Support.

Also new with this widget is the ability to add a Clock and Calendar Display within the same widget. So now you can have the Info from three Tiles built into one

I hope you enjoy this widget, I tried to make it as customizable as possible so you can mod it to your exact taste in style.

I have included a setup.txt to get you started

Download Here: BcsCustom's New Weather Widget.zip

Wow BCS!!! This wearther tile is the bomb !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Ilovemyiphone can ya share ya setup bro ?
    he posted in page 175 u can find it there

Thanks

Thank you

Thank you
    Ur wellcome

Thanks

Is anyone else having a problem when ya go back to default the wallpaper stays on it and all ya icons are gone?

For some reason I don't even have an option to go back to my default theme??? Can someone help me on this? I gotta reinstall dreamboard from Cydia Everytime I wanna get out of a theme? I've reinstalled plenty of times and no go.

Is anyone else having a problem when ya go back to default the wallpaper stays on it and all ya icons are gone?
    Yes that's been happening to me... Thought it was just my phone but obviously not....

Thanks

Guys, it's a know bug It's happens to all of us

Endfinity has been working on a fix for this issue.

After you go to default mode you will see your OS7 wallpaper and nothing else. If you just respring at that point you should be good to go

The other bug is when you try to pin a app to the tile page and you cancel, OS7 will crash

A workaround for this is to just pin the tile and then unpinned it instead of cancel.
    This issue is also being addressed.

So hopefully this will help until End can resume coding and fix these issues

Page 177 of 417 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast