Page 176 of 417 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Wow that is flat out amazing bro I like that and I
    Gonna put images of my home town. NY
    Thanks Bro, just resize your images to 480x230. I made the cloud animations flow on the top half of the widget, so if you make your horizon at around the middle, it will look Awesome

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post
    I love "my" HTC one - but this one is perfect - respect
    I love your weather widget too and I'm still rockin it.

Nice work on that new Weather widget bcscustom, looks great.

Anyways. I was bored and created these little SMS bubbles. There kind of a hybrid between iOS/WP7/My imagination. Does anyone like em?

-img_2511.png
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-31)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I have finished up my Newest Weather Widget
    I hope you like it

This would not have been possible without the help of Ian Nicholl and his Wonderful New UNiAW2 Weather Animations and Coding Layout

Attachment 559186

Heres one example with all the options Displayed

Attachment 559187

Another option with a Minimal Layout

Attachment 559188

Pic of one of the many backgrounds for you to choose from

Attachment 559189

Another Pic of a different background

Attachment 559190

One of the Many Night Images.

This Weather Widget is highly customizable

I have included a few layout templates for you to choose from, or use one of the layout options and mod it to your hearts content and make this widget look just the way you like it

You will be able to mod the animations on/off, use a clear background if you wish, or select one of the many I have provided. You can replace any of the Background images with one of you own and make it just the way you want it to look

You will also be able to mod the Text Locations, Font size, Font Color, and turn on/off any display options you choose.

This widget has Sun/moon animations, weather animations, Day/Night Images, Temperatures in C or F, and Multi language Support.

Also new with this widget is the ability to add a Clock and Calendar Display within the same widget. So now you can have the Info from three Tiles built into one

I hope you enjoy this widget, I tried to make it as customizable as possible so you can mod it to your exact taste in style.

I have included a setup.txt to get you started

Download Here: BcsCustom's New Weather Widget.zip

hey, loving all your animations..

One question.. have you got any idea if you can create a LOADING animation for the default.png loading screens... like a loading bar or a spinning wheel, so when the stock apps loading screen comes up it animates??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    hey, loving all your animations..

One question.. have you got any idea if you can create a LOADING animation for the default.png loading screens... like a loading bar or a spinning wheel, so when the stock apps loading screen comes up it animates??
    I will have to look into it, I kinda like the idea

I would like to collaborate with ilovemyiphone4 and Gan-Man when they remake another UI so I can add the animations to it. Those guys are the ones with all the UI Experience and Skills. Hopefully they will let me be part of that team when they do start that project

It's kind of funny, MMCat PM'd me earlier with a similar request

I will see what I can do......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-01-01)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bro, just resize your images to 480x230. I made the cloud animations flow on the top half of the widget, so if you make your horizon at around the middle, it will look Awesome
    how about having the animated tiles appear in and out like a scary movie like static can you do that. Like how in the movie the ring the girl would statically appear and reappear.

I would like to collaborate with ilovemyiphone4 and Gan-Man when they remake another UI so I can add the animations to it. Those guys are the ones with all the UI Experience and Skills. Hopefully they will let me be part of that team when they do start that project

ofcourse man ill let you know when i start.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    how about having the animated tiles appear in and out like a scary movie like static can you do that. Like how in the movie the ring the girl would statically appear and reappear.

ofcourse man ill let you know when i start.
    I got most of that done with the fading tile set I posted, I would only have to add a few more -webkit animation steps into it to produce that effect I will work on it when I get some more time to dedicate to coding

Its not possible to make the default image for an application animated before it comes up. That is something coded into the system and only delegated to an image file (not an animated one). It is potentially possible to have a default animation of some kind before a application launches similar to how the tiles in this actual theme flip away after clicking one, but I'm not sure how long it would last.

Wonder why the phone keep crashing when i pressed the cancel button in the app list?
    The button to pin the app is working though.
    Is anyone having the same issue?
    It seems to happened after i did a fresh unterthered jailbreak to 5.0.1.
    Help.
    Last edited by iBlueArrow; 2011-12-31 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueArrow View Post
    Wonder why the phone keep crashing when i pressed the cancel button in the app list?
    The button to pin the app is working though.
    Is anyone having the same issue? Help.
    Yeah, this is a known issue (it is in beta after all haha). EndFinity said he's working on it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Its not possible to make the default image for an application animated before it comes up. That is something coded into the system and only delegated to an image file (not an animated one). It is potentially possible to have a default animation of some kind before a application launches similar to how the tiles in this actual theme flip away after clicking one, but I'm not sure how long it would last.
    I was kinda thinking about something like a animated gif for each apps loading screen, If we can already code a loading screen image for each app then perhaps I could replace that image with a gif image instead. Just thinking aloud, not really sure about if it will work or not...it's just a thought until I look further into how loading screens work and how they are coded to call images.

I was kinda thinking about something like a animated gif for each apps loading screen, If we can already code a loading screen image for each app then perhaps I could replace that image with a gif image instead. Just thinking aloud, not really sure about if it will work or not...it's just a thought until I look further into how loading screens work and how they are coded to call images.
    Unfortunately that's not possible. I should have been more clear I guess, the system/iOS won't load a .gif image. Unless you change the way the system actually calls upon images, renders them, and displays them properly, then it wouldn't be possible. I don't suppose its impossible either because we've seen some great mods come out for iOS, but most of them deal with actually tacking things onto the system and not actually modifying any of the underlying architecture. Your best bet would be to have a quick animation play (like the WP7 dots horizontally across the screen) before the app actually loads and after the tiles flip out, but I suppose that would have to be a .dylib thing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-31)

Thanks

Unfortunately that's not possible. I should have been more clear I guess, the system/iOS won't load a .gif image. Unless you change the way the system actually calls upon images, renders them, and displays them properly, then it wouldn't be possible. I don't suppose its impossible either because we've seen some great mods come out for iOS, but most of them deal with actually tacking things onto the system and not actually modifying any of the underlying architecture. Your best bet would be to have a quick animation play (like the WP7 dots horizontally across the screen) before the app actually loads and after the tiles flip out, but I suppose that would have to be a .dylib thing.
    We will see what happens.....you might be surprised or I might get a reality check, i just don't know for sure until I dig into the actual coding responsible for loading screens. If it takes dylib programming then our resident dylib coding expert Endfinity might have to help out if he so chooses, or at least point us in the right direction if he doesn't want to get involved. This is all still up in the air right now as a concept idea. I do love challenges and it would be cool if we could pull it off.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

This is actually something I'd love to do, changing the default iOS zoom-in animation to the WP7 flip animation for the loading screen. I've been digging through the springboard headers, but I haven't found the action that defines the animation yet

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-31), GaN-MaN (2012-01-01)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    This is actually something I'd love to do, changing the default iOS zoom-in animation to the WP7 flip animation for the loading screen. I've been digging through the springboard headers, but I haven't found the action that defines the animation yet
    Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to! It would be great if you could somehow change that and I wish you the best of luck. I'm not really into coding, nor do I understand a lot of it, so I can't be of much help.

We will see what happens.....you might be surprised or I might get a reality check, i just don't know for sure until I dig into the actual coding responsible for loading screens. If it takes dylib programming then our resident dylib coding expert Endfinity might have to help out if he so chooses, or at least point us in the right direction if he doesn't want to get involved. This is all still up in the air right now as a concept idea. I do love challenges and it would be cool if we could pull it off.
    All I'm saying is that the chances of figuring out how to change the [email protected] to be some type of animation is very slim. Your best bet would be to do as EndFinity is doing and try to change the already default launching animation/have something before it starts.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-31 at 06:18 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-31), EndFinity (2012-01-11)

Thanks

All I'm saying is that the chances of figuring out how to change the [email protected] to be some type of animation is very slim. Your best bet would be to do as EndFinity is doing and try to change the already default launching animation/have something before it starts.
    Erik, I get what you are saying

If anyone can figure it out, Endfinity can, so we will leave it in his hands to pursue since he already seems to be looking into it

Erik, I get what you are saying

If anyone can figure it out, Endfinity can, so we will leave it in his hands to pursue since he already seems to be looking into it
    Two hands make less work

Thanks

how about animated .png images?

Thanks

How about In appDelegate, after the [self.window makeKeyandvisible], I'd add a call to this method

- (void) animateSplashScreen

{

//fade time
    CFTimeInterval animation_duration = 0.5;

//SplashScreen
    UIImageView * splashView = [[[UIImageView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0,0, 320, 480)]autorelease];
    splashView.image = [UIImage imageNamed:@"mySecondSplashview.png"];
    [window addSubview:splashView];
    [window bringSubviewToFront:splashView];

//Animation (fade away with zoom effect)
    [UIView beginAnimations:nil context:nil];
    [UIView setAnimationDuration:animation_duration];
    [UIView setAnimationTransition:UIViewAnimationTransitionNo ne forView:window cache:YES];
    [UIView setAnimationDelegate:splashView];
    [UIView setAnimationDidStopSelector:@selector(removeFromSu perview)];
    splashView.alpha = 0.0;
    splashView.frame = CGRectMake(-60, -60, 440, 600);

[UIView commitAnimations];

}

Default.png will be replaced by the new UIImageView who will then fade away.

If you want to skip the zoom effect, just comment the last splashView setFrame.

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    how about animated .png images?
    Haha I suggest we let EndFinity and bcscustom continue what they're doing. Animated .png (APNG) files are by no means common place and aren't even supported in Google Chrome (not sure about Safari or Internet Explorer). If it is not supported, only the first frame of an APNG will be displayed. I doubt iOS supports them because if it did people would have used them already.

How about In appDelegate, after the [self.window makeKeyandvisible], I'd add a call to this method

- (void) animateSplashScreen

{

//fade time
    CFTimeInterval animation_duration = 0.5;

//SplashScreen
    UIImageView * splashView = [[[UIImageView alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(0,0, 320, 480)]autorelease];
    splashView.image = [UIImage imageNamed:@"mySecondSplashview.png"];
    [window addSubview:splashView];
    [window bringSubviewToFront:splashView];

//Animation (fade away with zoom effect)
    [UIView beginAnimations:nil context:nil];
    [UIView setAnimationDuration:animation_duration];
    [UIView setAnimationTransition:UIViewAnimationTransitionNo ne forView:window cache:YES];
    [UIView setAnimationDelegate:splashView];
    [UIView setAnimationDidStopSelector:@selector(removeFromSu perview)];
    splashView.alpha = 0.0;
    splashView.frame = CGRectMake(-60, -60, 440, 600);

[UIView commitAnimations];

}

Default.png will be replaced by the new UIImageView who will then fade away.

If you want to skip the zoom effect, just comment the last splashView setFrame.
    Like I said earlier, I don't understand much code. I recommend trying it out and seeing what happens
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-01 at 12:05 AM.

Page 176 of 417 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast