Page 173 of 417 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitejelly View Post
    Agreed I remember when it came out before dreamboard. The good old days. Does anyone have a calendar tile that's not animated but still updates and has the date?
    Shouldn't be too difficult to make that. just a simple calendar widget renamed to Tile.html

How u doin elite. long time no see "Grand Master"... LOL. wats up with that title?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Shouldn't be too difficult to make that. just a simple calendar widget renamed to Tile.html

How u doin elite. long time no see "Grand Master"... LOL. wats up with that title?
    Well I tried making one a long time ago but you had to respring for it to update. Plus I don't really want to make another if someone else has already made one.
    Things have been great. Now that ios5 is untethered I can get back to my jailbreaking making life. How have you been?

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Well I tried making one a long time ago but you had to respring for it to update. Plus I don't really want to make another if someone else has already made one.
    Things have been great. Now that ios5 is untethered I can get back to my jailbreaking making life. How have you been?
    Hahaha. good point. lol.

Yeah, really loving the untethered 5 but still impatiently waitin for the A5 jb... *sigh* i've been great man. quitting my job (coz i hate it) in 2 weeks so coming back to theming real soon.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed I remember when it came out before dreamboard. The good old days. Does anyone have a calendar tile that's not animated but still updates and has the date?
    I posted 2 on page 166. One is at post 3317 and the other at 3320. I hope you like at least one of those

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Maybe I'll git someone whole theme I'm gonna look threw them today.

Got this all set up, anyone know why my SMS bubble has a white outline/shadow on it??? Green bubble is fine...

Also i use bitesms and there is no sound when receiving a message. i've un installed bitesms and the standard message app works fine....

any ideas????

TIA
    Last edited by markfern811; 2011-12-30 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    OS7 sure has come a long way. EndFinity. i think we need to talk soon.
    Haha, sure, about what?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-12-31)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for pointing that out on my video bcscustom.

Thanks

GanMan, I seen your comment on ilovemyiphone4's video.

Care to elaborate on all the work YOU put into this particular setup?
    Tiles? UI? Color Keyboard? Animations? IOS5 Compatibility?

I havent seen any contributions by you on the OS7:Revive thread at all, other than a comment you posted that were so over the OS7 style theme awhile back, and had moved on to something different.

It's kinda easy to forget who you were since you haven't contributed anything to OS7 in over a year, and nothing at all on the Revive thread.

As far as I can tell, everythings has been heavily modded since the Original OS7 theme by Wind.

I just don't see what you contributed to this particular setup that hasn't been modded since you abandoned the OS7 scene a long time ago?

Not hating, just wondering
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-30 at 06:58 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-12-31)

Hi End,

Do you have any plans on creating integrated calendar tile? which can pull data from local calendar not the gmail one?
    I mentioned this yday as well but thread is filling up quick...

Thanks again for all your work to get this theme going...

Happy new year..

IGNORE THIS

Wait, what in the world is happening to my posts? Its editing the wrong ones/not editing at all/double posting/going crazy. Modmyi...I'm scared

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    GanMan, I seen your comment on ilovemyiphone4's video.

Care to elaborate on all the work YOU put into this particular setup?
    Tiles? UI? Color Keyboard? Animations? IOS5 Compatibility?

I havent seen any contributions by you on the OS7:Revive thread at all, other than a comment you posted that were so over the OS7 style theme awhile back, and had moved on to something different.

It's kinda easy to forget who you were since you haven't contributed anything to OS7 in over a year, and nothing at all on the Revive thread.

As far as I can tell, everythings has been heavily modded since the Original OS7 theme by Wind.

I just don't see what you contributed to this particular setup that hasn't been modded since you abandoned the OS7 scene a long time ago?

Not hating, just wondering
    All he said was to give credit where its due and I think that is absolutely correct.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-30 at 10:15 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-31), GaN-MaN (2011-12-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    All he said was to give credit where its due and I think that is absolutely correct.
    If you read his comment correctly he said "he sees a lot of his work in there", I wasn't hating, just curious as to what he was referring to.

I understand giving credit where it's due, but how far back do I have to go?

So what you are saying is that every time I post a screenshot or video, I got to list everybody who made a piece of it and give them credit since the beginning of time?

That would be one heck of a list.

I'd like to thank:

God for making the color blue
    Graham Bell for making the telephone
    IBM for inventing computers
    Apple for making the device
    ModMyi for having forums
    Wind for making OS7
    Endfinity for making OS7:Revive
    GanMan for making the mods thread, a few tiles and a UI that don't work with IOS 5
    Ilovemyiphone4 for a few tiles and the color keyboard
    LtNachos for editing my images

And anyone else who Contributed that I can't remember.....

And so on and so on.....

Where does it stop? This could get ridiculous. People mod the heck out each others stuff here at ModMyi. That's what spurs innovation and development.

Ilovemyiphone4 was just posting a darn video to show off his setup, it's not like he is selling it, he's giving it away to share so all can enjoy. This way people don't have to search through a outdated mods thread with no support and search through the 3000+ posts on this one to find what they want.

Personally, I get satisfaction by seeing my stuff posted on other peoples setups, that don't mean that every time I see it I want credit. I don't do it for the thanks or credit.

If you post something publicly, expect people to use it and mod it, that's why you posted it in the first place. Dont expect credit, you probably wont get it. What's more rude than not giving credit? How about posting something you created, get 500+ downloads and not getting one "Thanks".

That's the way it is and always will be.

As jdot1224 reminds us every time he posts "begging for thanks is tacky", so is begging for credit!
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-31 at 04:57 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

foxsir (2012-01-06), GaN-MaN (2011-12-31), LtNachos (2011-12-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xeon_xn View Post
    Hi End,

Do you have any plans on creating integrated calendar tile? which can pull data from local calendar not the gmail one?
    I mentioned this yday as well but thread is filling up quick...

Thanks again for all your work to get this theme going...

Happy new year..
    Been there, done that. And happy new year to you too

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

xeon_xn (2011-12-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ill post it on the thread here but i might be a long upload

here it is! just ssh into your device drop the os7 folder in var/mobile/library/os7 for the colorkeyboard ssh into library/colorkeyboard drop wp7 ck into themes and wp7~grey into pop ups. for wp7 ui drop into var/stash/themes then respring and again im using the latest os7 dylib.

my os7 zip.zip
    Nice.
    Any Idea how to get white on black on the main screen when you go into sms. Where you see the conversation list and not the background or sms bubbles?
    Like this.-metro.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Nice.
    Any Idea how to get white on black on the main screen when you go into sms. Where you see the conversation list and not the background or sms bubbles?
    Like this.-metro.png
    Bro if I knew how I'd already have done it! I want that too and I think that's what this theme lacks from the UI I sent the originator of this UI A REQUEST!!!! on if he could help make that happen with all the stock apps that's would make this truly a windows phone 7 theme but no answer but I'm going to research more bc it is possible it's just I'd have to mess around with the artwork@2x files that pack all the UIs themed images and I've said this before but I've only recently started to truly make my own winterboard UI since this theme so I'm still learning! But if I can't get any help I will do it myself or maybe bcscustom can help! Hint hint!!! Lol.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-12-31)

Hi ilovemyiPhone4

How u make the statusBar Clean and move colck to far right

Thanks

If you read his comment correctly he said "he sees a lot of his work in there", I wasn't hating, just curious as to what he was referring to.

So what you are saying is that every time I post a screenshot or video, I got to list everybody who made a piece of it and give them credit since the beginning of time?

I'd like to thank:

ModMyi for having forums
    Wind for making OS7
    GanMan for making the mods thread, a few tiles and a UI that don't work with IOS 5

And so on and so one.....

Where does it stop? This could get ridiculous. People mod the heck out each others stuff here at ModMyi. That's what spurs innovation and development.

Ilovemyiphone4 was just posting a darn video to show off his setup, it's not like he is selling it, he's giving it away to share so all can enjoy. This way people don't have to search through a outdated mods thread with no support and search through the 3000+ posts on this one to find what they want.

Personally, I get satisfaction by seeing my stuff posted on other peoples setups, that don't mean that every time I see it I want credit. I don't do it for the thanks or credit.

If you post something publicly, expect people to use it and mod it, that's why you posted it in the first place. Dont expect credit, you probably wont get it. What's more rude than not giving credit? How about posting something you created, get 500+ downloads and not getting one "Thanks".

That's the way it is and always will be.

As jdot1224 reminds us every time he posts "begging for thanks is tacky", so is begging for credit!
    Your right bro and I think you deserve a whole lot more thanks on your profile then you've gotten but the thing is I mentioned Erikwith NoC for 5 xbox live images I used in a live tile but I posted a pop up on the video giving credit to those I felt needed and deserved it but it doesn't always show and I'm not sure why I'll check my YouTube video and see why it's not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by cap10turki View Post
    Hi ilovemyiPhone4

How u make the statusBar Clean and move colck to far right
    Two tweaks from cydia called arrange status bar and clean status but I'm looking into how to edit the phones strings to manually move the clock and clear up the rest so no tweak is used maybe that's something that could be put in an update!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-30 at 11:39 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-12-31)

I'd like to thank:

ModMyi for having forums
    Wind for making OS7

And so on and so one.....

<snipping for the sake of space>
    I'm not going to get involved in another stupid argument because I saw what happened last time. All I'll say is that I know exactly what GaN-MaN is referring to and you would too if you read one of my posts a couple pages back.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-30 at 11:45 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-31), GaN-MaN (2011-12-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Bro if I knew how I'd already have done it! I want that too and I think that's what this theme lacks from the UI I sent the originator of this UI A REQUEST!!!! on if he could help make that happen with all the stock apps that's would make this truly a windows phone 7 theme but no answer but I'm going to research more bc it is possible it's just I'd have to mess around with the artwork@2x files that pack all the UIs themed images and I've said this before but I've only recently started to truly make my own winterboard UI since this theme so I'm still learning! But if I can't get any help I will do it myself or maybe bcscustom can help! Hint hint!!! Lol.
    What your talking about cannot be done with winterboard. Each "app" would have to be rewritten to incorporate the OS7 style on a per app basis. There is no way you can use winterboard to change how apps run, only graphic images. That's quite a undertaking your proposing....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-12-31)

Thanks

What your talking about cannot be done with winterboard. Each "app" would have to be rewritten to incorporate the OS7 style on a per app basis. There is no way you can use winterboard to change how apps run, only graphic images. That's quite a undertaking your proposing....
    I'd be satisfied with just the white on black look . Like when you switch your phone to white on black but do it for one specific app or a few apps. Don't really need it to function the same as the actual thing if that's not possible at the moment.
    Last edited by might01; 2011-12-30 at 11:54 PM.

Page 173 of 417 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast