Page 169 of 417 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

hello everyone here I have a theme souci.le os7 revive works well but when I return to pure dreamboard leave and return to my original theme I have that wall of os7 revive d displayed. obliged to respring to see a nouverau my normal themes

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom Large Pic Fade Animation
    Here is one more for the folks who liked the Large Pic Animations over Several Tiles

This one has a Fading Effect that I think you will Love

Download Here: BcsCustom Fill Pic Fade Animation.zip

Enjoy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2011-12-27)

thank you but it would be really nice if someone could one help m solve my problem with the fact that I always dreamboard leaving the show to revive wall os7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    thank you but it would be really nice if someone could one help m solve my problem with the fact that I always dreamboard leaving the show to revive wall os7
    That's a bug in the beta versions and will be fixed in the next release. A respring should fix it for now
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-26 at 06:26 PM.

ok thank you the friend that I still believed that I was c fesait not what he wanted. thank you

can you guys do a video on how to install animated tiles on OS7 theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messi10-7 View Post
    can you guys do a video on how to install animated tiles on OS7 theme?
    Just unzip and copy each individual animated tile folder you want to use into your /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles folder and respring.
    Then just pin your app from the app selection side to the tile side to see them.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-26 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks

I like the way the fonts on os 7 are white on black. Any Idea how we can do the same for just the sms app on iphone?

Thanks for checking.

I'm having an issue of when I respring all my settings go back to the default is there a way I can fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Here is one more for the folks who liked the Large Pic Animations over Several Tiles

This one has a Fading Effect that I think you will Love

Download Here: BcsCustom Fill Pic Fade Animation.zip

Enjoy
    Another impressive animation pack. Have any other ideas up your sleeve? I'm gonna have to try this one out as well. It looks like having the info.plist point to the html instead of a regular tile.png negates the whole TileWithBadge image or did i do something wrong? I just like having the sms and mail icons move over a bit when i got new messages

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Another impressive animation pack. Have any other ideas up your sleeve? I'm gonna have to try this one out as well. It looks like having the info.plist point to the html instead of a regular tile.png negates the whole TileWithBadge image or did i do something wrong? I just like having the sms and mail icons move over a bit when i got new messages
    Thank you I'm glad you like the animation, this ones my favorite now
    I'm outta ideas for doing anymore with this so unless I get a blast of inspiration I'm done with series.

You didn't do nothing wrong with the tile with badge, unfortunately it won't work with notification icons, I made a bad choice as far as which tiled to use for the examples
    These tiles I used are really just examples on how to do this animation and were meant to be used by copying the contents into whatever tiles you have on your particular setup. I just picked these because most people have these apps already on their setup.

You can still move the notification badge if you wish, I moved mine to the lower right corner for my own tastes.

I'd love to see what images and animations you wound up using as your favorite, so dont be shy and post a screenshot or vid of your setup

Thank you I'm glad you like the animation, this ones my favorite now
    I'm outta ideas for doing anymore with this so unless I get a blast of inspiration I'm done with series.

You didn't do nothing wrong with the tile with badge, unfortunately it won't work with notification icons, I made a bad choice as far as which tiled to use for the examples
    These tiles I used are really just examples on how to do this animation and were meant to be used by copying the contents into whatever tiles you have on your particular setup. I just picked these because most people have these apps already on their setup.

You can still move the notification badge if you wish, I moved mine to the lower right corner for my own tastes.

I'd love to see what images and animations you wound up using as your favorite, so dont be shy and post a screenshot or vid of your setup
    This one its my favorite hands down. I really liked the flip one too but found myself just staring at my phone cuz it looked so cool and I would forget what I was trying to do in the first place lol.
    -img_0625.png
    Here is my setup right now. I have to tweek my calendar and clock tile a bit though
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2011-12-27 at 03:57 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-27)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Just having some more fun with your "maaahvelous" creations BC........

"I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    This one its my favorite hands down. I really liked the flip one too but found myself just staring at my phone cuz it looked so cool and I would forget what I was trying to do in the first place lol.
    -img_0625.png
    Here is my setup right now. I have to tweek my calendar and clock tile a bit though
    Thanks for the screenshot That looks real Cool Its funny, but if find myself just staring at the screen too, it kinda makes you just want to stare at it, doesnt it Im Glad you were able to customize the animations to your setup, Great Job

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Thanks for the Video jonkjon Nice Job with adding the animations to your setup I see you used a transparent full pic image to let the tiles show through full time, nice concept I see you figured out the animation timings That cascading effect looks awesome with your setup Ive had a lot of fun playing around with this series, this can sure take up some time modding it to all the different possibilities, it will be awhile before I get bored with this

Here's a few pics of my red fading setup

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1324987104.915285.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1324987115.169788.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1324987124.486644.jpg

Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-27 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks

Untethered 5.0.1 JB is finally released!! Doing this ASAP tired of this tethered JB.. No 4S support yet..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2011-12-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Untethered 5.0.1 JB is finally released!! Doing this ASAP tired of this tethered JB.. No 4S support yet..
    I just tried the "Corona 5.0.1 Untether" Cydia Package for the IOS 5.0.1 Untether and it works great
    No need to re-jailbreak with this Cydia Package, just install and reboot

Thanks

I just tried the "Corona 5.0.1 Untether" Cydia Package for the IOS 5.0.1 Untether and it works great
    No need to re-jailbreak with this Cydia Package, just install and reboot
    Yes I thought about using that, but this Jailbreak is a little buggy. I rather just do a clean restore.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post

Nice!!!! Hey how are you guys making the [email protected] to line up correctly by I tried making one myself with bcscustom full fading tiles and the walls in the middle don't line up right with the top and bottom

-halo-006.jpg

Can some one make that into walls tiles to work with bcscustom fading tile HTML?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yes I thought about using that, but this Jailbreak is a little buggy. I rather just do a clean restore.
    Working great on my iPad on ios5.0.1 gonna do my iphone4 next I just wish endfinity could port this to work on iPad 1and 2 that would be sick!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-27 at 06:49 PM.

Thanks

Large tiles are sliced to 234x468 and small tiles to 234x234. So to do a nice slice just reformat your large pic to 936x468 first. Just use the Calendar folder as a template for the large slices you produce and use modmyi folder as a template for your small tile slice. Each animation folder is specifically coded (meaning the tile.html and body.css) for large or small wall.png's . You just probably copied a small pic slice into a large tile folder or visa-versa, and thats why your images are not showing up right.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-28 at 02:19 AM.

Amazing theme! Thanks End and to all who chipped in with their own stuff!

I have a little issue though, when I push the arrow to go to my right screen menu, and go to scroll the menu, it scrolls back to the left screen. After using it for awhile, it stops, but after I unlock it, it does it again.

This issue doesnt happen when I slide to the right screen though...

If that made sense, any help would be great

Page 169 of 417 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast