Page 167 of 417 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgot to show in the video, but the animations work over a transparent tile setting also, so your wallpaper can show through

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1324687865.293861.jpg
    Attachment 558393

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1324687849.552214.jpg  
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Well, I think Im going to quit working on this after this one

This is my Favorite by far

Featuring a OS7 Launch Animation Style Transition to switch between your own Tiles image and One Large Image spread across Multiple Tiles

Hope you like it

This is exactly what I wanted for Christmas could you share it or is it in the one you shared a few posts ago

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-26)

Backboard app skin for OS7

Preview:

Download:BackBoard.zip

How to install?
    Throw all images to /Applications/Backboard
    Replace all images.
    Skin won't work with winterboard.
    Enjoy
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-12-24 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    This is exactly what I wanted for Christmas could you share it or is it in the one you shared a few posts ago
    Glad you like it It's been recoded, so it is different. I will post the tiles soon....

Now you girlfriend is gonna be mad at me
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 02:43 AM.

Featuring a OS7 Launch Animation Style Transition to switch between your own Tiles image and One Large Image spread across Multiple Tiles

Hope you like it

Wow that is awesome! Thats my favorite one you've done so far too!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-26)

Hope you like it

Download Here: BcsCustom Full Pic Tile Anim Set.zip
    that is amazing :0 any big effects on battery life?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WijWaj For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WijWaj View Post
    that is amazing :0 any big effects on battery life?
    Its not that bad on battery, Ive been staring at it for hours the RAM hit is acceptable too!

Ive Updated the Video with download links Enjoy and Merry Christmas
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 03:01 AM.

Thanks

Default How about a Metro Style Contacts App
    Like this. -img_1231.png-img_1232.png

Edited some parts of the app like this.
    -icon-std-launch_mini.png

This is close, but of course no cigars compared to the original.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope you like it

Download Here: BcsCustom Full Pic Tile Anim Set.zip
    Absolutely amazing...wondering how would you go about setting up a tile with html already with this? For example the Facebook tile or the weather tile. Really great job on this.....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Absolutely amazing...wondering how would you go about setting up a tile with html already with this? For example the Facebook tile or the weather tile. Really great job on this.....
    Thanks man, glad you like it As for mixing HTML files, it gets a little complicated. This tile animation was really designed for static, non-html tiles. If you plan on trying to mix the HTML files, start by copying the body.css over to the tile folder and then editing your widget.html code by adding my tile.html into the right sections. It's gonna be different for each widget you want to mix. So now you can see why I went with the static tile route.
    Now for Endfinity's dylib animated codes, just mod the info.plist to usehtml and point to my tile.html file. This works well with the music, photo, contacts and other dylib animations that End has created so I recommend using those over mixing HTML files. Remember that End has a Facebook tile in the works, so I would recommend waiting for that
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 01:50 PM.

How the hell do you do this.. If there's anything I can read to understand how y'all do this I would be more than thankful. I love the os7 revive dreamboard theme. But I wanna figure out how to add the different features you guys add. If not.. Let me down softly.. Ive read so many post and you guys make it sound easy. Anyways,Thanks #fromacluelessguy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bro695 View Post
    How the hell do you do this.. If there's anything I can read to understand how y'all do this I would be more than thankful. I love the os7 revive dreamboard theme. But I wanna figure out how to add the different features you guys add. If not.. Let me down softly.. Ive read so many post and you guys make it sound easy. Anyways,Thanks #fromacluelessguy
    Do what? "This" is too general a term for anybody to help you out. If you could be a little more specific as to what your trying to do then maybe we can help. Which features are you trying to add that you need help with?

Thanks

Thanks man, glad you like it As for mixing HTML files, it gets a little complicated. This tile animation was really designed for static, non-html tiles. If you plan on trying to mix the HTML files, start by copying the body.css over to the tile folder and then editing your widget.html code by adding my tile.html into the right sections. It's gonna be different for each widget you want to mix. So now you can see why I went with the static tile route.
    Now for Endfinity's dylib animated codes, just mod the info.plist to usehtml and point to my tile.html file. This works well with the music, photo, contacts and other dylib animations that End has created so I recommend using those over mixing HTML files. Remember that End has a Facebook tile in the works, so I would recommend waiting for that
    OK I understand....This should work for another layout, correct? I mean if i was using 7 tiles, it should still render properly as all of the animations are the same? I see that the configs are different in that they spec different widths for large or small tiles so I think I see where to use them correctly. And, i think that there are two different tile.html files for large and small tiles. So, as long as we get the right html file and config file in the right size folder, it should still work? All this is still assuming static folders.

EDIT** I got it figured out. The mail tile in your download has a negative 360 transform. That's the one I copied over and my animation didn't like that.....
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2011-12-24 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks

OK I understand....This should work for another layout, correct? I mean if i was using 7 tiles, it should still render properly as all of the animations are the same? I see that the configs are different in that they spec different widths for large or small tiles so I think I see where to use them correctly. And, i think that there are two different tile.html files for large and small tiles. So, as long as we get the right html file and config file in the right size folder, it should still work? All this is still assuming static folders.
    Yes, but I specifically coded each tiles animation to the tile order shown in the video. This way you get the cascading effect for the entire layout. There are different body.css's depending on its layout position as well as different tile.html's for different size tiles. To get the render order correct the important thing will be the body.css's, as they hold the timing sequence. So the order is important.

For the proper order of your custom layout to achieve the cascading effect extract the body.css's in order from top to bottom.

Calendar
    iPod
    Modmyi
    I file

So use the body.css from the calendar tiles as first tile, the body.css from the messages tile as your second and so forth down the list.

Personally, I think it would just be easier to arrange your layout to the one in the video first, then rename the folders in order to whatever bundle id of the tile you wish to use, then replace the wall.png with one of your own.

I hope I explained everything enough so you can mod this to your own liking, the effect is quite striking once you get it setup correctly.

Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 04:22 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

MMCat (2011-12-26)

Thanks

I see now. You have your timings going kind of from top to bottom. I just have them all flipping simultaneously. It still looks pretty good though. Thanks for the explanation.

Thanks

I see now. You have your timings going kind of from top to bottom. I just have them all flipping simultaneously. It still looks pretty good though. Thanks for the explanation.
    Yep, there are different -webkit animation sequences to produce the timing. It's the second one of the three that is the variable. That's the one I change in 7-8 % increments between the different tiles to produce the effect.

I'm just stoked that people are trying this

I'd Love to see some screenshots or videos of anyone who mods this to their own setup
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 04:41 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

MMCat (2011-12-26)

Thanks

Sorry for the volume and the lousy camera work.The lighting is horrible in this as the tile color is red (not orange)Looks much much better on the phone.....Just having some fun!

http://k2mm.net/images/Anim_Lights.mov
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2011-12-24 at 04:53 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-25), metaserph (2011-12-24)

Thanks

Sorry for the volume and the lousy camera work.The lighting is horrible in this as the tile color is red (not orange)Looks much much better on the phone.....Just having some fun!

http://k2mm.net/images/Anim_Lights.mov
    Now if that don't get you in the Christmas spirit every time you look at your phone, I don't know what will . Good job jonkjon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So, i wonder, what would it take; for those of us who use muzik, to have the main background match (and switch) with the artistik feature in the muzik app, so that the downloaded artist picture would be the home background while the somg was playing and switch when the app does. Just a thought, would be cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seth P. Cecil View Post
    So, i wonder, what would it take; for those of us who use muzik, to have the main background match (and switch) with the artistik feature in the muzik app, so that the downloaded artist picture would be the home background while the somg was playing and switch when the app does. Just a thought, would be cool
    Just edit the info.plist in your musik folder to look like this and respring

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1324749554.687230.jpg

Edit: this will only work for the ipod library images that muzik uses, it doesn't work with the downloaded artwork.

Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-24 at 07:33 PM.

Page 167 of 417 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast