Page 161 of 417 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    ok if the fonts are there double check their permissions try 777 which is full access and respiring and see if that works
    and i'm not sure what i can do for you with the Facebook tile i reinstalled and even tried going down a version and back up to see if i could force what you have and after rebooting my cache rests in Three20. Odd
    Where do I change the permissions? I am using ifile and can go I to the properties of each file and see the permissions section. So I change them all to the full set of read, write, etc? Thanks for your help

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    Where do I change the permissions? I am using ifile and can go I to the properties of each file and see the permissions section. So I change them all to the full set of read, write, etc? Thanks for your help
    yup change them to full set and respring and see if that corrects the font problem

yup change them to full set and respring and see if that corrects the font problem
    Did that and still nothing. I took a screenshot but for some reason cannot attach here to show you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    Did that and still nothing. I took a screenshot but for some reason cannot attach here to show you.
    Try backing the font up onto your computer delete them from the phone a respring it will make the phone use default fonts then SSH them back on and reboot and see if it fixes the issue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Smdh at what this thread is turning into..

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

@LtNachos how do we change the thumbs in the facebook tile? I have it working but the same pics keep displaying. Do I need to empty one of the cache folders or the fscan.js folder?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    @LtNachos how do we change the thumbs in the facebook tile? I have it working but the same pics keep displaying. Do I need to empty one of the cache folders or the fscan.js folder?
    there shouldn't be a fscan folder just running the latest one will read from the Facebook apps directory itself...
    if the same images are over and over just browse a bunch of pictures on the app and run the fscan again

Thanks

Default Metro UI style for Twitter
    Available at the app storeApp Store - Maha

Even better twitter app with Metro UI feel. Backgrounds and Fonts can be customized. Now If only someone can make a messaging app similar to this, it would be da bomb. The Atom Bomb.
    Merry Christmas!!
    Last edited by might01; 2011-12-21 at 05:46 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Alright, I would like to apologize to everyone in this thread for derailing it and taking things a little to personal with ilovemyiPhone4 I hope we can ignore what happened and move on from it

Anyways, I created this alternate Game Center tile. I saw the great animated Netflix tile K. Nitsua made and I had this idea of it being a cool Game Center tile. I know it doesn't look like the WP7 counterpart, but its nice nonetheless. I would like to thank K. Nitsua for all the code he did for this tile (great work on his part) as I just changed the images (except the overlays, those were created by him as well).

Here is a video of it in case people want to see what it looks like, watch in HD:

Download: Gamecenter Tile.zip

To install, just drag and drop into your tiles folder.
    This is great thanks for sharing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2011-12-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Available at the app storeApp Store - Maha

Even better twitter app with Metro UI feel. Backgrounds and Fonts can be customized. Now If only someone can make a messaging app similar to this, it would be da bomb. The Atom Bomb.
    Merry Christmas!!

Also check out the pics app. It's pretty good too....(These were mentioned back on page 135(and earlier than that too i believe.) but since the search isn't working here, it's gonna get posted a lot more.) It's pretty unbelievable that they can't get the search working. It can't be that hard to fix....
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2011-12-21 at 05:59 AM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Also check out the pics app. It's pretty good too....(These were mentioned back on page 135(and earlier than that too i believe.) but since the search isn't working here, it's gonna get posted a lot more.) It's pretty unbelievable that they can't get the search working. It can't be that hard to fix....
    I've been meaning to check out that Pics app. I have the older version of Muzik, before the developer decided to release it again (same name, new app), wanting another $1 for it, so I haven't bought it yet. I really wish they would fix the search function to. It makes finding stuff a lot harder (especially when you know you saw it, but just not sure which page it was on).
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Already getting a headache setting this up. I've installed the original OS7 thru Cydia, respring and then installed the OS7:Revive but failed. It said it cannot override the OS7.dylib. Download the deb and try to install thru ifile but still fail. Renaming the OS7.dylib to something else also not working. Anybody can shed some light to me on what did I do wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by frozzbyte View Post
    Already getting a headache setting this up. I've installed the original OS7 thru Cydia, respring and then installed the OS7:Revive but failed. It said it cannot override the OS7.dylib. Download the deb and try to install thru ifile but still fail. Renaming the OS7.dylib to something else also not working. Anybody can shed some light to me on what did I do wrong.
    Uninstall whatever you downloaded in Cydia and remove all traces of OS7 you may have in place. EndFinity uploaded a new file to Cydia called OS7:Revive and it is the whole package already setup with the latest beta
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frozzbyte View Post
    Right now there is no use downloading it through Cydia as something got screwed up when it was uploaded. You'll have to remove everything OS7 related from your phone, download the package from here and install it via iFile: OS7ReviveV2.1.0 .deb.zip. And don't forget to reboot after it finished installing
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-12-21 at 10:10 AM.

@ErikWithNoC
    That's what I did in the first place, installed OS7:Revive from Cydia without the original OS7. But It's not showing in Dreamboard. So I thought this is an enhancement to the original OS7. That's why I installed the original OS7 afterward. Or do I need to respring/reboot the phone after installing the package?

Update:
    Ok got it to work. Thanks to @ErikWithNoC and @EndFinity for the help. Now time for some modding and messing around.
    Last edited by frozzbyte; 2011-12-21 at 10:14 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Edit: OS7:Revive is now live on Cydia
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-22 at 10:09 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-12-21), zinjen (2011-12-21)

how can i get my tiles to look more like windows phone? for example, everytime windows phone gets a text or email the icon on the tile shifts to the side with the number of notifications, i was wondering how can i make that happen for me

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoehead702 View Post
    how can i get my tiles to look more like windows phone? for example, everytime windows phone gets a text or email the icon on the tile shifts to the side with the number of notifications, i was wondering how can i make that happen for me
    Download my OS7 Mango Tile Pack here : OS7 BCS Mango.zip

Replace the current tiles in your OS7/Tiles folder with the ones you just downloaded. respring and your good to go
    Hope this helps you

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Rypac1502 (2012-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Download my OS7 Mango Tile Pack here : OS7 BCS Mango.zip

Replace the current tiles in your OS7/Tiles folder with the ones you just downloaded. respring and your good to go
    Hope this helps you

it helped, thank u very much
    Last edited by shoehead702; 2011-12-21 at 03:05 PM.

Try backing the font up onto your computer delete them from the phone a respring it will make the phone use default fonts then SSH them back on and reboot and see if it fixes the issue
    Did that and still no change in keyboard font. Every other system screen has the WP font but the keyboard!! This is going to kill me!

Page 161 of 417 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast