Page 159 of 417 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Yup, just saw it. Why did they reject it?
    First time they said I made the description sound like none of this is actually my work and Wynd made all of this, second time they said I sent them screenshots of 5 random themes instead of a WP7 theme but they said the error could have been on their end

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    First time they said I made the description sound like none of this is actually my work and Wynd made all of this, second time they said I sent them screenshots of 5 random themes instead of a WP7 theme but they said the error could have been on their end
    Hahaha 5 random themes? Well, at least you got it up there.

-------

Could someone post that green Xbox Live tile for the Gamecenter app?
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-20 at 10:52 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks

It's finally up? They rejected it 2 times, it's about time..
    Great news.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Great news.
    Yep. Well the description got kinda screwed up, all the paragraphs got joined together and now it's a bit weird to read, but okay. I'll fix that when I update it

It's finally up? They rejected it 2 times, it's about time..
    Just out of curiosity, does this one have the calendar on the lockscreen or the new Facebook tile?

BTW - I just sent you a small donation in appreciation of your hard work and if your theme leads me to buying a Windows phone I'll ask for the donation back. lol jk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ecksel02 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, does this one have the calendar on the lockscreen or the new Facebook tile?

BTW - I just sent you a small donation in appreciation of your hard work and if your theme leads me to buying a Windows phone I'll ask for the donation back. lol jk
    No, there is absolutely nothing new in the Cydia version, it's just the 2.1.0 beta 2, it's solely there to spread the word a bit and make it easier to install. And thanks, really appreciate it

For some reason I cannot get this theme to show in dreamboard at all!! I have unstalled the theme and reinstalled..nothing. Rebooted nothing..what am i doing wrong to just get it to show up?? I am using iPhone 4 on tethered 5.0.1 jailbreak.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you very much. I made this rather quickly just to show what a WP7 keyboard should look like on the iPhone (for those looking to get an actual WP7 keyboard).

Just noticed you uploaded an OS7:Revive package to Cydia! That should make installing a lot easier for people.

Thank you. I really wish I could finish this, but I just don't think I will have the time. If you manage to get in contact with Phatmartino and he's willing to help I can send him my .psd file so he can use everything that I have already created.

But if your going for the exact WP7 keyboard you would not have a tacky blue color there. What about people with tiles that aren't blue?
    TACKY BLUE COLOR????? dude you copied the same ****** images from the iaccess theme and taking credit for it and calling my mine tacky????!!!! I!!!!!!!! MADE MINE FROM SCRATCH AS YOU CAN TELL BUTTON BY BUTTON!!!!!!!! IF THERES ONE THING I CANNOT STAND IS PEOPLE TAKING CREDIT FOR **** THEY DIDNT DO!!!!!!!!!! then everybody riding the bandon wagon like a bunch of short bus kids!!!!!!! you watch tomorrow nite i will post an exact replica of the windows phone keyboard from my own HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much. I made this rather quickly just to show what a WP7 keyboard should look like on the iPhone (for those looking to get an actual WP7 keyboard).

Just noticed you uploaded an OS7:Revive package to Cydia! That should make installing a lot easier for people.

Thank you. I really wish I could finish this, but I just don't think I will have the time. If you manage to get in contact with Phatmartino and he's willing to help I can send him my .psd file so he can use everything that I have already created.

But if your going for the exact WP7 keyboard you would not have a tacky blue color there. What about people with tiles that aren't blue?
    and before you want to criticize my work try contributing more then i have! like the tiles-the walls-the-background tiles-and the WP7 UI i made!!!!!!! when here all you did for this thread was place this over each game app tile that you took off the internet and act like you have credibility to criticize!!!!!-xbox-live-tile-top.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-21 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    TACKY BLUE COLOR????? dude you copied the same ****** images from the iaccess theme and taking credit for it and calling my mine tacky????!!!! I!!!!!!!! MADE MINE FROM SCRATCH AS YOU CAN TELL BUTTON BY BUTTON!!!!!!!! IF THERES ONE THING I CANNOT STAND IS PEOPLE TAKING CREDIT FOR **** THEY DIDNT DO!!!!!!!!!! then everybody riding the bandon wagon like a bunch of short bus kids!!!!!!! you watch tomorrow nite i will post an exact replica of the windows phone keyboard from my own HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!

and before you want to criticize my work try contributing more then i have! like the tiles-the walls-the-background tiles-and the WP7 UI i made!!!!!!! when here all you did for this thread was place this over each game app tile that you took off the internet and act like you have credibility to criticize!!!!!-xbox-live-tile-top.png
    Dude what the hell. He is simply pointing out that the blue color only matches if you have blue tiles. He didn't say the whole keyboard was tacky, he pointed out a minor flaw, it's called 'constructive criticism'.

Quote Originally Posted by bnw99 View Post
    For some reason I cannot get this theme to show in dreamboard at all!! I have unstalled the theme and reinstalled..nothing. Rebooted nothing..what am i doing wrong to just get it to show up?? I am using iPhone 4 on tethered 5.0.1 jailbreak.
    I'm assuming you installed it through Cydia and it seems like there are some problems and it'll be fixed soon (hopefully). In the meantime you con download it from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?et7z6zgecav6vrr. Simply SSH into your device, put it in some directory and install it through iFile
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-12-21 at 12:32 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

LtNachos (2011-12-21), zinjen (2011-12-21)

editt: thank you and yes i installed through cydia

Thanks

editt: thank you and yes i installed through cydia
    Alright, try it the way I told you to and let me know how that goes

Thanks

Smdh at what this thread is turning into..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

ImaBoss (2011-12-21)

ok working on it now, have to rememeber how to ssh into phone. Havent done that in ages..

Thanks

ok working on it now, have to rememeber how to ssh into phone. Havent done that in ages..
    If you are on a mac I suggest iExplorer, it's quick, easy and it does the job

If you are on a mac I suggest iExplorer, it's quick, easy and it does the job
    OK I did all that and its showing as OS7 in dreamboard now..but it wont start...itll just crash the springboard when i select it..

Thanks

OK I did all that and its showing as OS7 in dreamboard now..but it wont start...itll just crash the springboard when i select it..
    I forgot to mention that you should reboot

I forgot to mention that you should reboot
    oh ok lol

ok worked like a charm, on to make the live music tiles and lockscreens work.. thanks so much sir!
    Last edited by bnw99; 2011-12-21 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks

oh ok lol

ok worked like a charm, on to make the live music tiles and lockscreens work.. thanks so much sir!
    No problem at all, hope you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post

Excuse me as I finish off a good laugh. Thank you sir. This must be some kind of joke right? You think I copied the same images from an iAccess theme? Making a freaking square box in Photoshop isn't what I would call a 'challenge'. I created all the images myself and if you would like to see the .psd file for it I could share, but I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. You go ahead and make an 'exact' replica, that's sure going to 'show' me. Man, I'm going to be trembling in my boots once you do that.

You seem to think I only contributed in this thread. I was quite active in the Mods thread for this theme before Endfinity took over. I also helped with icons and loaders for Leg1on. The Xbox Live tiles were created from scratch as well. Whatever you posted doesn't look nearly as good as the ones I created which are also an exact replica to the WP7 Xbox Live icons. Would you do me a favor and figure out how I created "Game Center" versions of all those Xbox Live tiles if I just "copied" the image from the internet? I'd really like to see your response to that. 'm not criticizing you for what your making. Do I personally like it? Not really, but that's just me. I just don't think it looks like the WP7 UI, a little bit more customized for your tastes which is perfectly fine. I like for my WP7 theme to look like WP7 so that's what I do. I also do graphic design for a company so don't be calling me out and saying what I make is copied.

You have made yourself look like an absolute child with your response. I am quite taken back by the ridiculous of your response and hope that you can think about what you say before you go post it on the internet, you just make yourself look like a fool.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-21 at 02:10 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

LtNachos (2011-12-21), rjrankin83 (2011-12-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    I did that and still didn't work. I then went into the Facebook app directory structure in ifile and all the pics were in ImageCache not Three20 so i looked at the fscan file and it was referencing "Three20". I changed that to "ImageCache" but the fscan failed. Finally I decided to copy all the files in ImageCache to Three20 and it worked. "ImageCacheinvifile
    Hmm im not sure why yours is different the Three20 file is where Facebook has always stored its cache did you restart the phone after updating Facebook i found that my iPhone 4 didn't update to the new cache location until i rebooted which i thought was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    I can't seem to get the font to change and that is my problem. I have bytafont and segoe font set. Any help?
    if you ssh into your phone then to User/Library/OS7/Images there should be sego font files in there 5 of them confirm that they are in there if not we can go from there
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-21 at 02:00 AM.

Page 159 of 417 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast