Page 158 of 417 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Default New Analog Clock

New Analog Clock

Download

com.apple.mobiletimer (2).rar

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WijWaj View Post
    Thank you for posting your tiles there epic, Also that keyboard looks great! Can't wait to get that on when its done btw thanks for uploading your Ui a few pages back its pretty good.

Does anyone know where I can get the segoe wp font from? I can't find it for the iphone
    Os7 mods thread has the seoge wp font on the first page.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

WijWaj (2011-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    updating blanked out the cache folder just go into Facebook app and browse about for a bit what i do is look at my friends list and let every image load in there by scrolling slowly to the bottom
    then run the scan again
    I did that and still didn't work. I then went into the Facebook app directory structure in ifile and all the pics were in ImageCache not Three20 so i looked at the fscan file and it was referencing "Three20". I changed that to "ImageCache" but the fscan failed. Finally I decided to copy all the files in ImageCache to Three20 and it worked. "ImageCacheinvifile

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i think mine is the closest to the actual wp7 keyboard! grey and black versions. oh and heres my new cydia tile

-img_1701.png-img_1702.png-img_1703.png-img_1704.png-img_1699.png-img_1700.png-img_1701.png-img_1702.png-img_1705.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2011-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    I like that keyboard its pretty well spot on thanks
    I have it working now and did not mean to say it was nothing like wp7. I can't seem to get the font to change and that is my problem. I have bytafont and segoe font set. Any help?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    my tiles. and i think my wp7 ck looks better just my opinion and thanks for the xbox live game tiles pretty sick.
    ilovemyiPhone4 tiles.zip
    Is the ck in there? Lol, only see tiles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Is the ck in there? Lol, only see tiles
    lol no ill post it up now

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Really? People don't think this looks anything like the WP7 keyboard? Dark gray background? Check. Light gray keys? Check. Pop Up theme? Check. White letters? Check. Yeah, the WP7 keyboard keys are a bit longer, and they have lower case letters, but this is pretty close. If you don't think its similar then you aren't looking for a WP7 keyboard, no offense.

Attachment 557757 Attachment 557758

Did I post the wrong download or something?

Attachment 557759

Ooooh, a white one
    Ive been using both of these for a while. They're quite nice.

Thanks

heres my black and grey wp7 ck. let me know if anythings not themed correctly as i did this and havent slept trying to finish this before my girl gets home lol.

Wp7.CK.zip

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

heres my black and grey wp7 ck. let me know if anythings not themed correctly as i did this and havent slept trying to finish this before my girl gets home lol.

Wp7.CK.zip
    Thanks man, I'll let you know,

Can someone post the htc live weather tile?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1324411686.257310.jpg  

Ok, ilovemyiphone4, the grey keyboard is pretty cool, but i gotta ask, wtf is with the blue text? There is no blue text on a wp keyboard. And it looks kinda shoddy. Like something isn't lining up right or something. I'm not trying to be a ****, just constructive criticism.

As for ErikWithNoC. Those keyboards are what I've been using the entire time. They look great and are easier to customize with fonts and such. They may not be big enough keys crammed together, but they are the best looking wp7 ck's I've seen so far. I'll talk to Phatmartino about making one in grey that fits ilmyip4's standards. And white if you are interested.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2011-12-20)

So I decided to try my hand at a Color Keyboard theme. I have never made on before, but the comments from people claiming the one I posted doesn't look like one somewhat got to me. I decided to maticulously compare every key with an actual WP7 keyboard. I used the same color codes, the same font (very close, some stuff is a little off I think), and created the all the arrows (including the backspace button) to match the WP7 keyboard. If people don't think this looks exactly like the WP7 keyboard, well, they have never seen one. I have never messed with a Color Keyboard .plist so I might have to brush up on that before I can release this. I'm also going to have to create all the backgrounds for the other keyboard pages (symbols, landscape, etc), which could take a long time and also the reason why I like the one I posted.

-new-wp7-keyboard.jpg

Edit: Just noticed the Uppercase button is off center, ignore that
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-20 at 09:47 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

my tiles. and i think my wp7 ck looks better just my opinion and thanks for the xbox live game tiles pretty sick.
    ilovemyiPhone4 tiles.zip
    Thanks a lot youre a god but **** download is slow

Thanks

So I decided to try my hand at a Color Keyboard theme. I have never made on before, but the comments from people claiming the one I posted doesn't look like one somewhat got to me. I decided to maticulously compare every key with an actual WP7 keyboard. I used the same color codes, the same font (very close, some stuff is a little off I think), and created the all the arrows (including the backspace button) to match the WP7 keyboard. If people don't think this looks exactly like the WP7 keyboard, well, they have never seen one. I have never messed with a Color Keyboard .plist so I might have to brush up on that before I can release this. I'm also going to have to create all the backgrounds for the other keyboard pages (symbols, landscape, etc), which could take a long time and also the reason why I like the one I posted.

-new-wp7-keyboard.jpg

Edit: Just notice the Uppercase button is off center, ignore that
    that looks like the iaccess wp7 theme i used to have that

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Ok, ilovemyiphone4, the grey keyboard is pretty cool, but i gotta ask, wtf is with the blue text? There is no blue text on a wp keyboard. And it looks kinda shoddy. Like something isn't lining up right or something. I'm not trying to be a ****, just constructive criticism.

As for ErikWithNoC. Those keyboards are what I've been using the entire time. They look great and are easier to customize with fonts and such. They may not be big enough keys crammed together, but they are the best looking wp7 ck's I've seen so far. I'll talk to Phatmartino about making one in grey that fits ilmyip4's standards. And white if you are interested.
    the blue in my honest opinion looks well being that its the same color i use for my tiles and send button. and like i said i made these without sleep so yes there might be some not fully lined right and thats bc i made each keyboard button one by one!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-20 at 09:22 PM.

that looks like the iaccess wp7 theme i used to have that
    Except its not and I created it from scratch for Color keyboard. There is a setting to make all the keys in Color Keyboard invisible and merely use background images allowing for a much more accurate representation of the WP7 keyboard.

I don't think I will have time to actually finish this. I'm leaving for Maine tomorrow for a vacation and I don't have time to create 24 different keyboard layouts (why you use so many keyboards iPhone???).
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-20 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

-new-wp7-keyboard.jpg

Edit: Just notice the Uppercase button is off center, ignore that
    Wow. That looks awesome, really well done! I've never used a different keyboard than the default iOS one, but when the jb for the 4S is finally out I'm definitely going to try this one

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2011-12-20)

Except its not and I created it from scratch for Color keyboard. There is a setting to make all the keys in Color Keyboard invisible and merely use background images, allowing for a much more accurate representation of the WP7 keyboard.

I don't think I will have time to actually finish this. I'm leaving for Maine tomorrow for a vacation and I don't have time to create 24 different keyboard layouts (why you use so many keyboards iPhone???).
    That's what a wp keyboard should look like!!! I'll talk to phatmartino and see if he can finish this. This is spot on.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2011-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Wow. That looks awesome, really well done! I've never used a different keyboard than the default iOS one, but when the jb for the 4S is finally out I'm definitely going to try this one
    Thank you very much. I made this rather quickly just to show what a WP7 keyboard should look like on the iPhone (for those looking to get an actual WP7 keyboard).

Just noticed you uploaded an OS7:Revive package to Cydia! That should make installing a lot easier for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    That's what a wp keyboard should look like!!! I'll talk to phatmartino and see if he can finish this. This is spot on.
    Thank you. I really wish I could finish this, but I just don't think I will have the time. If you manage to get in contact with Phatmartino and he's willing to help I can send him my .psd file so he can use everything that I have already created.

the blue in my honest opinion looks well being that its the same color i use for my tiles and send button. and like i said i made these without sleep so yes there might be some not fully lined right and thats bc i made each keyboard button one by one!
    But if your going for the exact WP7 keyboard you would not have a tacky blue color there. What about people with tiles that aren't blue?
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-20 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Just noticed you uploaded an OS7:Revive package to Cydia! That should make installing a lot easier for people.

It's finally up? They rejected it 2 times, it's about time..

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    It's finally up? They rejected it 2 times, it's about time..
    Yup, just saw it. Why did they reject it?

Page 158 of 417 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast