Page 150 of 417 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thx alot, I found the pack I have 2 missing tiles, one is right under the message tile, and one is the last tile, I have 2 black boxes instead of the tiles, dunno exatcly which tiles are there by default.

...and Is there any way to get the message tile to open my biteSMS app ?
    Rename the messages tile folder to com.bitesms

@bcscustom I also had the exact same issue he's having with the controls not showing on the tile but I just left it alone. I'll just wait, hopefully it will work in the next update from End with the new facebook tile. =D

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkmoses View Post
    Actually they aren't themed. They are the normal default ones. And I don't have sbsettings installed, I have powercenter pro
    Can you take a screenshot of your dynamiclibraries/mobilesubstrate/ folder with the OS7.dylib in it for me?
    Then try one more Reboot, this is getting strange, everythings seems to point to having a old OS7.dylib without the music controls in it, but your file size is telling me your using the lockscreen version of the OS7.dylib. If the Reboot doesnt fix it, please try to replace the OS7.dylib again , reboot and see if that works. After that Endfinity will have to pick up the rest of the troubleshooting.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    ??? you lost me ??? what are you referring to?

Man, I loved your gold tile set in the Mods thread but this one is just plain AWESOME Nice work
    Of course Im gonna have to ask......mind sharing??

Thank you very much

Download new gold tiles
    Gold.rar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    hm...okay, since it seems like anja31 or anyone else isn't answering me on any way i'll just ask you, coz i know, you're a nice, helpful guy and an awesome themer: could you share this weather tile, please?
    I dont think Anja31 has released that particular one yet, as far as I remember the last thing was that anja31 mentioned about it was looking for a few testers. Maybe theres been a few problems and thats why it hasnt been released. I released a similar version around page 115 or so, try looking from that page on. Im in the process of making another animated weather tile with calendar and time in it and plan on releasing it soon. Check a few pages back to see some screenshots of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Thank you very much

Download new gold tiles
    Gold.rar

Your the Man I just Love your work!!! THANK YOU for the excellent share
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-15 at 08:40 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2011-12-15)

Quote Originally Posted by kakadua View Post
    LOL yes!! xD haha too bad my name aint Nick but still thank you very much ilovemyiPhone4 :P

Brilliant clock tile! Love it

Thank a lot

Download new Timer
    com.apple.mobiletimer.rar

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-16), kakadua (2011-12-15)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Thank a lot

Download new Timer
    com.apple.mobiletimer.rar
    Thank you very much
    How did you manage to put the other clock on the right next to the tiles?

Thanks

hm...okay, since it seems like anja31 or anyone else isn't answering me on any way i'll just ask you, coz i know, you're a nice, helpful guy and an awesome themer: could you share this weather tile, please?
    Heres a link to the HTC Tile I made for ilovemyiphone4. This is not anja31's version, but should hold you until anja31 finishes and releases it, or you can wait for my new one comming soon

Download here: HTC Weathers 2.zip
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-15 at 09:14 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

nice tiles lol. i like to see people useing my tiles thats whats up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Funny Bro of course you like those tiles its one of your screenshots he is quoting . lmao
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-15 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kakadua View Post
    Thank you very much
    How did you manage to put the other clock on the right next to the tiles?

I have not permission for this Clock, the original code is from WyndWarrior.
    Waiting news from EndFinity!!!

Just want to share my screenshot not so many live tiles because its "only" the 3gs
    Danke End!!!-img_0370.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Heres a link to the HTC Tile I made for ilovemyiphone4. This is not anja31's version, but should hold you until anja31 finishes and releases it, or you can wait for my new one comming soon

Download here: HTC Weathers 2.zip
    hm... well, yeah, in fact, i downloaded exactly that one when i went through the whole thread back from this end just to find anja31's post, and it's almost the same as the one i'm using right now (the animations are) except for the backgrounds, 'cause i'm not using them just to see the normal tile's background

but anyway, thanks for your help ^^

haha, nice one

At first I wasn't going to post anything because I didn't want to look like and idiot, but I want this theme so bad that I don't care:

I don't understand how to install this theme! Is it a dreamboard theme? Or am I supposed to use backboard like the original that wynd made?

Lol sorry, I'm just super lost when it comes to getting this theme on my phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    At first I wasn't going to post anything because I didn't want to look like and idiot, but I want this theme so bad that I don't care:

I don't understand how to install this theme! Is it a dreamboard theme? Or am I supposed to use backboard like the original that wynd made?

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity
    Download DreamBoard if you don't have it already. If you already have a previous version of OS7 installed, uninstall it. Download the .deb, ssh into your device and put it into the root directory, open in iFile, press install and when it's done reboot your device. All three versions of the live music tiles are included, you can go to /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/ and activate them by renaming the com.apple.mobileipod ctrls / com apple.mobileipod sm to com.apple.mobileipod and doing a respring. Enjoy! And if you haven't already, please hit the 'thanks' button at the bottom of this post if you like my work
    This ^

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

redlambert (2011-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post

It says Dreamboard in the topic title...

Anyway. Make sure you are on iOS 5. Then:

* Download this .deb file: OS7ReviveV2.1.0 .deb
    * SSH that file into your phone (doesn't really matter where, just as long as its easy to find like root)
    * Open iFile on your device
    * Find the .deb file you just SSH'ed into your phone
    * Tap on it and select 'install'
    * Reboot just in case (you can skip this, just something in case)
    --These next steps are if you want the lockscreen and stuff--
    * Download this file: OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5.zip
    * After downloading, again SSH into your phone
    * Replace your images folder with the one's you just downloaded here: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/
    * Replace the OS7.dylib file with the one just downloaded here: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    * Place the Lockinfo icons in the correct folders (the messages one will go in the com.Apple.SMS folder inside the Tiles directory)
    * Reboot your phone (respring will work, but reboot might be best)

All these downloads and most of the instructions were found on the first page.

EDIT: End beat me to it...
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-15 at 10:50 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    It says Dreamboard in the topic title...

Anyway. Make sure you are on iOS 5. Then:

* Download this .deb file: OS7ReviveV2.1.0 .deb
    * SSH that file into your phone (doesn't really matter where, just as long as its easy to find like root)
    * Open iFile on your device
    * Find the .deb file you just SSH'ed into your phone
    * Tap on it and select 'install'
    * Reboot just in case (you can skip this, just something in case)
    --These next steps are if you want the lockscreen and stuff--
    * Download this file: OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5.zip
    * After downloading, again SSH into your phone
    * Replace your images folder with the one's you just downloaded here: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/
    * Replace the OS7.dylib file with the one just downloaded here: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    * Place the Lockinfo icons in the correct folders (the messages one will go in the com.Apple.SMS folder inside the Tiles directory)
    * Reboot your phone (respring will work, but reboot might be best)

All these downloads and most of the instructions were found on the first page.

EDIT: End beat me to it...
    Your explanation is better anyways. I'm going to shamelessly ask if I can use this on the first post instead of mine

Thanks

heres a newer status bar i just made just drag an drop it into the winterboard Wp7 UI i posted a couple pages back.
    tell me what you guys think.

-img_1597.png

Wp7 UI.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-15 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Your explanation is better anyways. I'm going to shamelessly ask if I can use this on the first post instead of mine
    Haha, I would be more than happy for it to be on the first post

heres a newer status bar i just made just drag an drop it into the winterboard Wp7 UI i posted a couple pages back.
    tell me what you guys think.

-img_1597.png

Wp7 UI.zip
    For the Safari theme, I would remove the "Internet Explorer" text on the bottom. Granted this is all just personal preference (no offense should be taken), but I feel like it clutters the screen and doesn't really serve much of a purpose. Also, are you working on changing the tab 'dots' (the dots indicating which tab your on)? The brownish/goldish color somewhat clashes with the reset of the UI.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-15 at 11:32 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks

ok first i want to thank endfinity for all hes done to this theme! you Rock!!!! plain as day! and the new calendar lockscreen was a huge jump i think to make it truly have the wp7 feel. All this would need is hubs. so heres my new setup with my Wp7 UI and my tiles together with and bcscustom animated tiles and with help from jdot1224 and ramses09.

-img_1603.png-img_1604.png-img_1606.png-img_1607.png-img_1610.png-img_1611.png-img_1612.png-img_1613.png-img_1614.png-img_1615.png-img_1616.png-img_1617.png-img_1619.png

@End sorry for asking but when is the next update for os7 coming one thing thats been buging me is when i press cancel when your pining an icon it crashes into safe mode and i cant wait for the facebook icon also when i ttry go back to the normal default theme on dreamboard the os7 background is in the way and i have to respring just saying all the bugs just trying to help
    Last edited by Imprisoner; 2011-12-16 at 02:33 AM.

Page 150 of 417 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast