Page 147 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkmoses View Post
    I just finished re installing this theme. I Replaced the dylib with the one in beta 5 as well as the images from beta 5. I can't seem to get the animations thing to work for me...
    Now I don't know where to put the _macosx file, or the /control thing in the control.tar.gz zip. Maybe this is what's holding my progress back? Any advice?

Are there any permissions or ownerships I have to change?

bkmoses, we just updated the .deb file on page 1 to install the launch animations version automatically this morning. Try removing your old OS7 version and install that new version and REBOOT. Its should install everything for you and set everything up correctly for you now. After you verify the animations work then install the beta 5 dylib, and reboot. You should be good to go..

I just noticed the new deb file is labeled as os7v2.0.1.deb but will actually download the new os7revive2.1.0.deb. End will have to change the label to match the file being downloaded. I've already sent him a pm so it should be updated soon .

You are on IOS5 arent you?
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-14 at 05:40 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Off topic question, but does anyone know how to make the notification wallpaper transparent?

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    bkmoses, we just updated the .deb file on page 1 to install the launch animations version automatically this morning. Try removing your old OS7 version and install that new version and REBOOT. Its should install everything for you and set everything up correctly for you now. After you verify the animations work then install the beta 5 dylib, and reboot. You should be good to go..

I just noticed the new deb file is labeled as os7v2.0.1.deb but will actually download the new os7revive2.1.0.deb. End will have to change the label to match the file being downloaded. I've already sent him a pm so it should be updated soon .

You are on IOS5 arent you?
    That's great! Yeah I'm on ios 5.0.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Off topic question, but does anyone know how to make the notification wallpaper transparent?
    go to system/library/coreservices/springboardapp/ and rename or delete [email protected],
    then go to var/mobile/library/caches and delete com.apple.SpringBeard.noticicationCenterLinen to clear the old image from the cache.

respring and your transparent.

Just dropping in a transparent BulletinListLinen wont work, it will show up black, but removing or renaming it will make it transparent. Just remember to clear the cache file or you will never see it

Just tried to install the os7revive2.1.0.deb but it says it finished with result code 256... Is that normal, because they usually finish with 0

-photo.png

this is what happens when I install it
    Last edited by bkmoses; 2011-12-14 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkmoses View Post
    Just tried to install the os7revive2.1.0.deb but it says it finished with result code 256... Is that normal, because they usually finish with 0
    Mate, you have to uninstall the old version in cydia first. Go to cydia, packages and find OS7 then remove it from there. Then install the new deb.

Error 256 is a i-file error trying to install a package that already exists. Make sure you remove the os7.dylib from mobile substrate just in case cydia didn't remove it automatically.
    Just deleting the folders will not work, you have to remove it in cydia.

Any deb files will update your cydia package list to make removal easy
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-14 at 06:04 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

bkmoses (2011-12-14)

Oh I see. I'll do that now

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    yo bcscustoms!!!! thought you might like this wallpaper i just made you. hope you like it.

Attachment 556927
    Dude, that looks really sweet! Love that b c s.. Lol, too bad my nick don't starts with that xD

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, loving that one too, now I'm gonna have to make another wallpaper folder for all these awesome wallpapers

Bro, Im not sure thats the correct path for my ipod, that folder has a bunch of keyboard images in there for me. I dropped the file in anyways and nothing
    I checked coreservices/springboard/ and couldnt find any status bar images in there either

So now Im unsure where to drop it....
    my bad bro thats bc it has to go in the shared.artwork file i forgot sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    i might be able to do thst for you hold on

SWEET!!!! I got it working. Now to get all the cool tiles. Thank you man

Thanks

go to system/library/coreservices/springboardapp/ and rename or delete [email protected],
    then go to var/mobile/library/caches and delete com.apple.SpringBeard.noticicationCenterLinen to clear the old image from the cache.

respring and your transparent.

Just dropping in a transparent BulletinListLinen wont work, it will show up black, but removing or renaming it will make it transparent. Just remember to clear the cache file or you will never see it
    or if your using my UI theme just drop it into the bundles/springboard app and respring but first uncheck the ui theme from winterboard respring then check the theme through winterboard again and respring! thats how ive been doing it. also hers my new notification center icons and bulletinlistlinen background.

-img_1590.png-img_1591.png-img_1592.png

Thanks

i might be able to do thst for you hold on
    Bro, I tried transparent images for the bulletinlistlinin before, they come out as black. Your gonna have to remove or rename it then clear the cache.

Edit, I never tried it with the winterboard UI, your right winterboard should replace it correctly for you also

Darn MMI app, it always moves the last row below the keyboard when editing. Lol. I can't remove the last word
    aggravation
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-14 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakadua View Post
    Dude, that looks really sweet! Love that b c s.. Lol, too bad my nick don't starts with that xD

here you go! hows this?

-wallpaper1.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Bro, I tried transparent images for the bulletinlistlinin before, they come out as black. Your gonna have to remove or rename it then clear the cache.

Edit, I never tried it with the winterboard UI, your right winterboard should replace it correctly for you also

Darn MMI app, it always moves the last row below the keyboard when editing. Lol. I can't remove the last word
    aggravation
    No winterboard = huge RAM increase. I would highly suggest it... and if you ever mess it up you can always restore. Just make sure you have your SSH blobs saved obviously.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

here you go! hows this?

-wallpaper1.png
    LMAO I think he was referring to "nick" as "nickname" too funny, my sides hurt . I would be perfect for people with the name "Nick" tho!

Default Thank !!!

Thank everybody for this perfect theme!!!

Credit to WyndWarrior - GaN-MaN - EndFinity - k.nitsua ...

Thanks

LMAO I think he was referring to "nick" as "nickname" too funny, my sides hurt . I would be perfect for people with the name "Nick" tho!

lmfao!!!!!
    stay tuned for the new status bar data and wifi UI images give me about 20 minutes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    No winterboard = huge RAM increase. I would highly suggest it... and if you ever mess it up you can always restore. Just make sure you have your SSH blobs saved obviously.
    ??? you lost me ??? what are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Thank everybody for this perfect theme!!!

Credit to WyndWarrior - GaN-MaN - EndFinity - k.nitsua ...

Man, I loved your gold tile set in the Mods thread but this one is just plain AWESOME Nice work
    Of course Im gonna have to ask......mind sharing??
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-14 at 06:43 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing I have yet to find without winterboard is the SMSbackground location? any ideas?

??? you lost me ??? what are you referring to?
    I just meant I am not using Winterboard, but I have manually replaced the UIimages on the phone itself - Winterboard is a RAM hog on top of Dreamboard. OS7 runs 10x better without, very smooth and consistent 150-200mb with all animations on.
    Last edited by zinjen; 2011-12-14 at 06:47 PM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Can someone point me to a Fb and twitter tile that uses the rss feeds. There was a cool one on the old os7 theme. Will they work on this theme?

Page 147 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast