Page 143 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Yep. The reboot kicks me into safemode.
    You did start with the deb file found here on this thread didn't you? And then installed the lockscreen dylib and rebooted?

There's another version of OS7 Revive out there (on another repo posted by GodzRAge) that's flawed as far as installation goes and is causing people problems.

So if you installed that version I suggest removing it and start from scratch using the files found on post 1 on this thread. It will make troubleshooting much easier for us since we have no control of how the ripped off version installs and works.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-12 at 04:55 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

ok that worked but it still did not theme what im looking to theme so can you repack this one and post it back for me.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    You did start with the deb file found here on this thread didn't you? And then installed the lockscreen dylib and rebooted?

There's another ripped off version of OS7 Revive out there (on another repo posted by GodzRAge) that's flawed as far as installation goes and is causing people problems.

So if you installed that version I suggest removing it and start from scratch using the files found on post 1 on this thread. It will make troubleshooting much easier for us since we have no control of how the ripped off version installs and works.
    Yep off the first post. Installed that, rebooted and fine.

Then installed beta 5. Rebooted but that's because I switched out of dreamboard when I rebooted. Went into dreamboard check os7 all loads. Lock my device press the power button again and my screen dims and kicks me into safe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    If you are still having problems you could use Syslog to log the crash and send me the log file, maybe I can help you

The Segoe WP font doesn't support hebrew. I'll have to take a look at it
    How would I go about doing that?

Thanks

hey everyone, pretty awesome theme, just like everytime

just this to things, I don't know, if there was a solution for this, but i don't get the 24h LS, it's allways 12h -.-
    2nd is, that after every respring I have this assembly, nevermind what my current/wanted assembly is: -img_1332.png anyone got a idea to solve this?

PS: could someone of you could post the final HTC-weather-tile? would be very kind ^^

I made a discovery I changed my system language from Italian to English and stil the lockscreen date language was Italian, also after many resprings. Clock remains 12/h even if my system clock is 24/h. I have all permission setted. Strange. Ps FringeMän set permission to dylib and folders

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    2nd is, that after every respring I have this assembly, nevermind what my current/wanted assembly is: -img_1332.png anyone got a idea to solve this?
    Sound like a permissions issue, using ifile, check the ownerships of the OS7 folder and make sure they are set to "mobile". Permissions should be "read, write, execute". Then "Apply hierarchly" before you press done and it should then apply that to all sub folders and files. Respring and you should be good to go.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

ilovemyiPhone4 (2011-12-12)

Thanks

Sound like a permissions issue, using ifile, check the ownerships of the OS7 folder and make sure they are set to "mobile". Permissions should be "read, write, execute". Then "Apply hierarchly" before you press done and it should then apply that to all sub folders and files. Respring and you should be good to go.
    hey thanks for that!! ive been wondering why my wallpaper would disapear after a respring just tested and the wallpaper is still up cool!!

well guys i cant seem to theme the ui bottom bar on the phone app and appstore for the life of me bc of this shared.artwork and jonkjon did all he could to help but it still remains unthemed but as far as the UI ive been working on im debating on wether to release it to evertyone but a select few due to the fact that theres others out there using my UI and posting it up in cydia repos and taking credit for my work which is just plain wrong!!! iam not the originator of the UI but all that i did to it and updating it so i came up with my own one and named it WP7-UI. and i even made my own trade mark for it using i love windows phone images lol. but tell me what you guys think i should do? jonkjon and jdot1224 and ramses09 will definitely get the UI for all their help.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-12 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    I made a discovery I changed my system language from Italian to English and stil the lockscreen date language was Italian, also after many resprings. Clock remains 12/h even if my system clock is 24/h. I have all permission setted. Strange. Ps FringeMän set permission to dylib and folders
    thanks ya both! now it's working (almost) the way i want it, except for the Lockscreen-thing... :/

PS: my Lockscreen is with german dates, if i set them to english, they stay german, so same thing here... permissions and so on are still setted...
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2011-12-12 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    hey thanks for that!! ive been wondering why my wallpaper would disapear after a respring just tested and the wallpaper is still up cool!!

well guys i cant seem to theme the ui bottom bar on the phone app and appstore for the life of me bc of this shared.artwork and jonkjon did all he could to help but it still remains unthemed but as far as the UI ive been working on im debating on wether to release it to evertyone but a select few due to the fact that theres others out there using my UI and posting it up in cydia repos and taking credit for my work which is just plain wrong!!! iam not the originator of the UI but all that i did to it and updating it so i came up with my oKwn one and named it WP7-UI. and i even made my own trade mark for it using i love windows phone images lol. but tell me what you guys think i should do? jonkjon and jdot1224 and ramses09 will definitely get the UI for all their help.
    Dude. I love your work here an would love to try it. I understand your concern about people taking credit for other people. Let me know if I can help in any way as I love this UI.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    Dude. I love your work here an would love to try it. I understand your concern about people taking credit for other people. Let me know if I can help in any way as I love this UI.
    check your mail

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    My Fruit ninja tile,

And also Mywi tile
    I made these, maybe they're of use for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post

well guys i cant seem to theme the ui bottom bar on the phone app and appstore for the life of me bc of this shared.artwork and jonkjon did all he could to help but it still remains unthemed but as far as the UI ive been working on im debating on wether to release it to evertyone but a select few due to the fact that theres others out there using my UI and posting it up in cydia repos and taking credit for my work which is just plain wrong!!! iam not the originator of the UI but all that i did to it and updating it so i came up with my own one and named it WP7-UI. and i even made my own trade mark for it using i love windows phone images lol. but tell me what you guys think i should do? jonkjon and jdot1224 and ramses09 will definitely get the UI for all their help.
    That's a crap that people take credit for others work. Hope I can at least be one of the few privileged ones to give it go

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

@ ilovemyiPhone4
    Thanks for the ui. I really like all of the loading screens.....GREAT JOB!! The cancel button on the voice control app is a little hard to read..

On another note......

Has anyone noticed that the cancel button in the voice control app is not working. It seems as though it's not "on top" of the tile interface.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    @ ilovemyiPhone4
    Thanks for the ui. I really like all of the loading screens.....GREAT JOB!! The cancel button on the voice control app is a little hard to read..

On another note......

Has anyone noticed that the cancel button in the voice control app is not working. It seems as though it's not "on top" of the tile interface.
    I second that. Great job on UI. One thing I can t get working is Arrangestatusbar by moving the 3G and signal strength. Also anyway to make text same as springboard for the programs? Ie white with black background?

Use statustweak for rearrange and cleanstatus for white with black bg

Use statustweak for rearrange and cleanstatus for white with black bg
    Statustweak does not work on ios5. Caused safe mode.

Second, when I used cleanstatus I tried to change the font on the clock and then it disappeared and will not come back. When I uninstall cleanstatus the time comes back. Obviously a saved setting somewhere but can't find the folder it's in. Any help??

I'm using statustweak on iOS 5. Do you have springtomize? Try to change time color in cleanstatus settings

I'm using statustweak on iOS 5. Do you have springtomize? Try to change time color in cleanstatus settings
    Yes I have springtomize and maybe that's my issue. Will try to disable that and try Statustweak on its own. Yes I tried the color change on time but nothing works. Very strange.

Page 143 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast