Page 139 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    No I don't have that installed. I'm not sure what my problem is. I've youtubed all the error codes I have ever received and have only successfully restored once out of many tries. Last time I tried I ended up with a bricked phone for about 3 days and my wife almost killed me since she couldn't get a hold of me. Needless to say I have not tried again since then
    you ever try restoring with the phone in DFU mode? i find a jailbroken phone won't restore unless i put it in dfu the hit restore in iTunes
    iTunes picks it up as a phone in recovery mode

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    you ever try restoring with the phone in DFU mode? i find a jailbroken phone won't restore unless i put it in dfu the hit restore in iTunes
    iTunes picks it up as a phone in recovery mode
    Yeah I've done it. Tried TinyUmbrella too. Using Redsn0w I was able to get it out of the boot loop a few times but my last attempt it wouldn't even do that. Sucks having to drive about an hour to do this stuff at my bros house, then wait for it do to its business, then an hour home then sync my backup. I hate having to deal with iTunes

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

At least you got TinyUmbrella working. I never could get TinyUmbrella to run.....it keeps shutting down immediately. It seems to be some kind of Java error. I uninstalled and reinstalled latest Java but it wont run....

I just used ifaith to save my blobs and to make my signed ipsw for 5.0.1. Hopefully that's enough for now.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    At least you got TinyUmbrella working. I never could get TinyUmbrella to run.....it keeps shutting down immediately. It seems to be some kind of Java error. I uninstalled and reinstalled latest Java but it wont run....

I just used ifaith to save my blobs and to make my signed ipsw for 5.0.1. Hopefully that's enough for now.
    i've never used tiny umbrella really i just edit my hosts to point at cydias server and restored from there but with iOS 5 i haven't really needed a restore as often

Thanks

for the fscan you need to ssh it into your phone to var/root
    then using mobile terminal login
    user name and pass by default is root alpine

then use the command sh fscan

what it does is the Facebook tile slideshows images
    this will make it use the Facebook apps image cache as the slides
    so it will show your friends etc.
    Is there a tile that goes with this or is it just the default facebook tile?

Thanks

Is there a tile that goes with this or is it just the default facebook tile?
    i have 2 diff tiles that go with this a small one that just has photos or a large one the has the photos had notifications

Thanks

i have 2 diff tiles that go with this a small one that just has photos or a large one the has the photos had notifications
    Could you direct me to or post a link for the small one? Thanks.....

Thanks

Could you direct me to or post a link for the small one? Thanks.....
    http://4839204os73242.googlecode.com/files/FBTile.zip

the fscan file in that one will not work you will need to use the one i made

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Awesome! I see your using some of my tiles that's what's up! And I have an updated version of that Netflix where I fixed the tile on the right not fulling fitting the tile so I'll post it later tonite

If I turn a normal tile into a large tile, how can I keep the icon from stretching out?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2011-12-11), 2020shyboy (2011-12-13), anja31 (2011-12-11), cap10turki (2011-12-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Just throwing this out here

Also, yes, the gap between the status bar and the first row of tiles will be reduced in the next update.
    this is going to read from the Facebook app cache i assume?
    will there be a code in the plist to point it at the cache folder that we can easily change? Facebook has changed this location twice in the last 3 updates

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Love what you doing man

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2011-12-11)

Thanks

Sure, why not
    aha good stuff just hate to see you send it out just to have Facebook update and muck it up

Sure, why not
    Hey Endfinity. I had some very small suggestions to put in. they shouldnt be to hard i just a very simple edit in the dylib i would suppose. For the tile view, in the real OS7 its up higher. Like when you pull down the icons they go so far. in the Theme they pull down kinda far. What im talking about are in the first two attachments if you need a better understanding. If the tiles are moved by 10px to the left and if the grid is moved up 70px so tiles snap at the right place it'll be perfect.

This is sorta the same but for the arrow, it needs to be moved up 72px to be with the tiles if the above adjustment is made and moved over 13 pixels to the left if my calculations are correct.

IF the adjustments above are made the app grid on the second page also needs to be moved up 70px and moved to the right 20px. The arrow as well as the settings button needs to be moved up 72px.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -010.png   -017.png  
    Last edited by xXxG0dzRAgexXx; 2011-12-11 at 03:13 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXxG0dzRAgexXx View Post
    Hey Endfinity. I had some very small suggestions to put in. they shouldnt be to hard i just a very simple edit in the dylib i would suppose. For the tile view, in the real OS7 its up higher. Like when you pull down the icons they go so far. in the Theme they pull down kinda far. What im talking about are in the first two attachments if you need a better understanding. If the tiles are moved by 10px to the left and if the grid is moved up 70px so tiles snap at the right place it'll be perfect.

This is sorta the same but for the arrow, it needs to be moved up 72px to be with the tiles if the above adjustment is made and moved over 13 pixels to the left if my calculations are correct.

IF the adjustments above are made the app grid on the second page also needs to be moved up 70px and moved to the right 20px. The arrow as well as the settings button needs to be moved up 72px.
    ive updated that ui your using by the way and its a whole lot better. ill post as soon as i can get someone to repack this shared.artwork images for me bc i cannot get this python pil to work for the life of me and i need that inorder to finish my new ui.

haha thanks bro. (: I love the UI. I changed a few things since i use all red. i made the message bubbles the red used in real OS7 but looks funky since text is black with the 1px white drop shadow. Never was able to figure out how to make the black text white. There is a way to keep the white text on the status bar as well but i cant remember. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ive updated that ui your using by the way and its a whole lot better. ill post as soon as i can get someone to repack this shared.artwork images for me bc i cannot get this python pil to work for the life of me and i need that inorder to finish my new ui.
    Awesome. If I can do anything let me know. Waiting for an update as I mentioned before!!!

Thanks

http://4839204os73242.googlecode.com/files/FBTile.zip

the fscan file in that one will not work you will need to use the one i made
    Thanks for this. I already had the updated fscan so it was all good. Thanks again. It looks great.

Page 139 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast