Page 135 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

I don't understand. Gahh x.x the tile looks nothing like yours . And my play and pause button are not there. This happened with my original music tile. I don't get why I don't have the play option anymore. I did when I first installed the theme....

Ohhh and how do I make the lock screens text bigger. It's quite small
    Last edited by DARKFR0ST; 2011-12-09 at 03:42 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    When using categories how do you change the backgrounds? Thought I could figure it out myself but when I upload them the back ground just changes to transparent. These are ones I'm trying to use
    Attachment 556306Attachment 556307Attachment 556308
    You have to locate the bundle for the categories folder and drop th image in there. For example my games folder bundle is located in var/stash/applications and is named Category002.app all you have to do is place the image you want as the background in the category***.app and rename it background.png

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2011-12-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

If you guys haven't checked out Maha or Pics in the app store, they really look good with this theme imho. Maha is an Twitter client (no push notifications ) and Pics is a photo album organizer. Both are fashioned after wp7.......
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    You have to locate the bundle for the categories folder and drop th image in there. For example my games folder bundle is located in var/stash/applications and is named Category002.app all you have to do is place the image you want as the background in the category***.app and rename it background.png
    Figured that was where they go but didn't work for first 2 i created. So i created 2 more and they worked for those. Not sure why

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    If you guys haven't checked out Maha or Pics in the app store, they really look good with this theme imho. Maha is an Twitter client (no push notifications ) and Pics is a photo album organizer. Both are fashioned after wp7.......
    I have Maha but, forgot about Pics. Thanks for the reminder!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Figured that was where they go but didn't work for first 2 i created. So i created 2 more and they worked for those. Not sure why
    Weird they've worked every time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    I have Maha but, forgot about Pics. Thanks for the reminder!!
    Flipboard is another app to check out. You can use it to check Facebook, twitter and news from a few different categories

here are 2 icons i made for OS7. Taking requests for tiles if anyone needs some done.

Edit: BTW the first one is a Appstore icon and the second one is a Cydia icon. made both using the pen tool in Photoshop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tile-2x.png   -tile-2x.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXxG0dzRAgexXx View Post
    here are 2 icons i made for OS7. Taking requests for tiles if anyone needs some done.

Edit: BTW the first one is a Appstore icon and the second one is a Cydia icon. made both using the pen tool in Photoshop.
    Could you make a words with friends and drag racing tile? Please lol

Will do that when i get home tomorrow. its about 3AM here and i gotta wake up at 7 for school. Should they be white icons like above or should they be a cool illustration icon?

Could you
    Male a tile background
    Like these but in black, white red, and with a boarder of silver

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    here is the tile bcscustom made with images i edited to remove the squished sun on the right side that didn't look right

i believe this is the version he is using now?

com.apple.weather.zip
    1. Is It live weather tile?
    because in the original theme - Existenz : the weather is live

2. also where can i find the transparent black tiles?

3. i installed bytafont from cydia but i can't find anywhere the windows 7 font - can someone help me with that

thanks
    Last edited by james341; 2011-12-09 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks

Will do that when i get home tomorrow. its about 3AM here and i gotta wake up at 7 for school. Should they be white icons like above or should they be a cool illustration icon?
    White, thanks man

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    1. Is It live weather tile?
    because in the original theme - Existenz : the weather is live

2. also where can i find the transparent black tiles?

thanks

1. No the clouds do not move in this version Maybe in the next version.....

2. Go to you color selector, select the black color and then select transparency. That will give you a black transparent tile background

Quote Originally Posted by littl3dot View Post
    Is the font taken from 266?

can someone explain me how do i find the name of the folder i need to make for new applications?

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    can someone explain me how do i find the name of the folder i need to make for new applications?
    When you pin a app to the tile side, the bundle id it is on top of the pin menu, use that as the folders name. Or after you pin it, you can open your tiles.plist and find it there. Hope that helps

Ladys and Gentleman's

I think it's time to share something and give back to the community.
    in march 2011 the new ElementCase Vapor Pro was release and as an ElementCase fan i created in that time a new modified OS7 theme base on the ElementCase Vapor Pro.
    i created a modified status bar and modified slide to unlock and also created the wallpapers in the lock screen and on the springboard and all the Vapor Tiles.
    I send it to the ElementCase CEO and for for free and the new Vapor pro (cost 120$)
    So here it is : ( if you go to the Youtube Page you will find the download link for the package)
    so i love this theme and i asked a lots of questions and i think this is payback time
    so if there's some Vapor Case fan that want to have the compete package (case + theme) i was happy to assist:

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    When you pin a app to the tile side, the bundle id it is on top of the pin menu, use that as the folders name. Or after you pin it, you can open your tiles.plist and find it there. Hope that helps
    so simple - thanks

Thanks

Can someone explain me why when i put a Philadelphia area code in, it says something else

How can i make my ipod tile have a wallpaper?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323431764.779533.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323431991.313789.jpg  
    Last edited by Daniel212; 2011-12-09 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Can someone explain me why when i put a Philadelphia area code in, it says something else

How can i make my ipod tile have a wallpaper?
    I am not using the weather tile but I'll assume the weather tile requires a location id, which can be found by going on yahoo's weather website. You enter your zipcode then at the top of the browser on the address bar you'll see some numbers enter that code in and respring. If you are in Philadelphia, PA 2471217 is your code.

As far as the iPod tile.. when you press play the artist album artwork will appear in the iPod tile.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-12-09 at 01:11 PM.

Page 135 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast