Page 132 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Andy22932 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the ModMyi community and just installed the 2.1.0 beta 5 package and installed it on my Iphone 3GS running 4.1 but I automatically get thrown into safe mode and am unable to reboot or respring out of it .... Help?
    Just throwing this out there I'm probably going to update to 4.3.3 and I read earlier from someone that it worked for them on that firmware so I'll let everyone know how it turns out

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    xbox tile updated to the microsoft app for lazy people lol
    com.microsoft.xboxavatars.zip
    Attachment 556192
    Are you guys talking about the 360Live client?

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Attachment 556216

Working on some sb settings to go with this.
    Is it because of the storage capacity difference on the phone that accounts for having more ram available? I have a lowly 16gb iphone 4 and usually only ever see about 150 mb of ram.....

BTW, the sbsettings theme looks sweet! Please share when you're done!
    Last edited by jonkjon; 2011-12-08 at 03:36 AM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    Hey ilovemyiphone4 you designed the winter board os7 ui theme right? I love it but changed a few things like others (status bar text). I still was wondering if easy way to change the following:

1) the red "delete" in email. Can we change to black?
    2) the red "badges" for example app store on how many updates you have to black with white text
    3) safari. The number of tabs you have in bottom right is too big for that spot and gets cut off
    4) safari. The text just under the status bar is the same as the status bar text that is hard to read for me. Anyway to change just to plain white?

Thanks in advance!!!
    I didnt actually create the os7 UI theme some other guy did but I modded it and updated it to work on ios5 but there are some more things I'm changing like the phone app I modded it to be black and white and you know what I'm going to create my own uI and I'm going to call it WP7 UI LOL it'll have a lot of whats in this UI but I'm going to add more and screen loadings like the ones I'm using

So you guys here that? I'm going to make my own UI to try and really give this theme a windows phone look and I'm calling it Wp7 UI but it will have alot of the os7 ui still in it but i will be changing and adding alot to it so i will be calling it my own so give me some time hopefully by this weekend I'll be done but don't know if I'm going to do it for 3GS still debating.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-08 at 03:33 AM.

Does anyone have a tile for contacts made? Can you upload it? Thank u in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy22932 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the ModMyi community and just installed the 2.1.0 beta 5 package and installed it on my Iphone 3GS running 4.1 but I automatically get thrown into safe mode and am unable to reboot or respring out of it .... Help?
    Well welcome and this theme is for iOS 5.. If you have Openssh try removing the dylib file..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I didnt actually create the os7 UI theme some other guy did but I modded it and updated it to work on ios5 but there are some more things I'm changing like the phone app I modded it to be black and white and you know what I'm going to create my own uI and I'm going to call it WP7 UI LOL it'll have a lot of whats in this UI but I'm going to add more and screen loadings like the ones I'm using

So you guys here that? I'm going to make my own UI to try and really give this theme a windows phone look and I'm calling it Wp7 UI but it will have alot of the os7 ui still in it but i will be changing and adding alot to it so i will be calling it my own so give me some time hopefully by this weekend I'll be done but don't know if I'm going to do it for 3GS still debating.
    I am begging you to do it for 3GS but I understand if you don't. I've already converted most of your old one (with some modifications for my red look) which I can post in a bit if that gives you a good start
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-12-08 at 05:44 AM.

Thanks

Could somebody please please please help me add a note and shortcut badges to the lockscreen so it feels more like WP7?...ive been looking for it everywhere....

Sth like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -390384_2279179787145_1478287987_31920771_824864380_n.jpg   -lock-screen-info1.jpg  
    Last edited by Hieu Mckenzie; 2011-12-08 at 05:52 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Are you guys talking about the 360Live client?
    No, Microsoft released an official version of it's own Xbox Live.. it's pretty sweet but I know microsoft is holding out

Quote Originally Posted by Hieu Mckenzie View Post
    Could somebody please please please help me add a note and shortcut badges to the lockscreen so it feels more like WP7?...ive been looking for it everywhere....

Sth like this:
    I'm not 100% sure if I understand your question but I'm assuming you already have OS7 via dreamboard installed? If not, this goes hand and hand with the most recent update of the OS7 mod. Start back at page 1
    Last edited by zinjen; 2011-12-08 at 06:30 AM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

That would be sick if we could have rss feed at the bottom of the lockscreen like the actual wp7. Hint hint!!! Endfinity lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hieu Mckenzie View Post

Sth like this:
    Thats an appointment/reminder that would also display on the calendar tile on a real WP7. Currently we have a google calendar tile which retrieves the events off of a google calendar..I am sure it can be pulled off by EndFinity and added to the LS.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Can some help me with this problem, idk for some reason every time i go to my ipod app and try to watch a video, it be a black screen for like 30 secs then respring, i have unified ipod on, dont know what to do,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Can some help me with this problem, idk for some reason every time i go to my ipod app and try to watch a video, it be a black screen for like 30 secs then respring, i have unified ipod on, dont know what to do,
    Have you tried it without unified ipod?

IlovemyiPhone4's OS7 UI for 3GS's

OS7-2UI 3GS.zip
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-12-08 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks

heres a sneak peek at something to come in my new Wp7 UI theme im curently working on. loading screens

-default-2x-iphone.png

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

heres a sneak peek at something to come in my new Wp7 UI theme im curently working on. loading screens

-default-2x-iphone.png
    Nice !!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Nice !!!
    hey can you do me a favor

Thanks

hey can you do me a favor
    Sure, what can I help you with?

Thanks

see this screen shot of this phone UI im working on. its just a color change but in the bottom the bar is default i need to find the exact name to replace it and cant bc my mobilephone.app and springboard.app are not default anymore bc i had customized it from what i had on 4.3.3 so now i dont know if the wording is correct so can you send me the original mobilephone.app and springboard.app files in a zip file?

-img_1628.png

Thanks

see this screen shot of this phone UI im working on. its just a color change but in the bottom the bar is default i need to find the exact name to replace it and cant bc my mobilephone.app and springboard.app are not default anymore bc i had customized it from what i had on 4.3.3 so now i dont know if the wording is correct so can you send me the original mobilephone.app and springboard.app files in a zip file?

-img_1628.png
    I'm on a iPod touch 4g, my mobile phone app is for FaceTime. The phone tile I use is for a VIOP phone app. So I can see where you think I have a iPhone. I wish I could help but they are 2 different devices and what your modding isn't include in my mobilephone.app bundle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I'm on a iPod touch 4g, my mobile phone app is for FaceTime. The phone tile I use is for a VIOP phone app. So I can see where you think I have a iPhone. I wish I could help but they are 2 different devices and what your modding isn't include in my mobilephone.app bundle
    oh ok no biggie

How can i reduce the GAP between
    Status bar and tile+arrow plz need help
    Moreover how to add custom colour backgroung in tile settings ?

Page 132 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast