Page 123 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I agree some of the specs fall short, but I just use phones for basic functions.. But I will definitely will be getting the iPhone 5
    Me too! The only thing I like about the 4s is the Siri and right now I have it ported on my iPhone 4 lol it may not work all that well bc she says cannot connect to the server at this time but that's supposedly bc it's being smashed with people trying to use this ported Siri for the iPhone 4 but I just have it bc it's nice to show off and until it works properly. I really don't use it so my next phone will be the iPhone 5 no matter how much I like the wp7 layout I just do t see it being better then even my iPhone 4.

Did you get that siri thing from cydia?

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    I tried earlier and couldn't get any repo that supposedly has it to install. Installed a .deb that had it with no connectivity. Waiting to see if they get connectivity before reinstalling. If you search H1siri you can find the .deb

Hmm if it is indeed H1siri I read in Gizmodo that they discovered that it "sends your personal information through a server in China. And with personal information I mean email, SMS, calendar, contacts and location."

Thanks

Hmm if it is indeed H1siri I read in Gizmodo that they discovered that it "sends your personal information through a server in China. And with personal information I mean email, SMS, calendar, contacts and location."
    I've personally never seen anything that confirms this. I've read that as well though. I've also read that it bricks your phone and can tell you that's false. Or its impossible to uninstall, also false. Everybody is up in arms about it being on a public server and I see the worry. Honestly though I don't send any credit info on my email on my phone and who in China would want my contacts?

If I hear it's connecting to servers I'll reinstall it. Why go through all the trouble to get my parents phone number? haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

rameses09 (2011-12-06)

Lmao! Your parents number. Your hilarious!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Yeah that looks better then most calendars but what do I use it with again

ok heres my setup after fixing the large tile image size. im going to add more just trying to get the best windows phone 7 look.

Attachment 555252Attachment 555253Attachment 555254Attachment 555255Attachment 555256Attachment 555257Attachment 555258Attachment 555259
    been a while since i've had time to go on this thread man some amazing stuff to be caught up on.

About your lockscreen and notification file you supplied where does it go? And secondly are the small icons for messages and stuff intractable or are they just plain images?

thanks

[QUOTE=EndFinity;6325660]Version 2.1.0 Preview 2

- Integrated slideshow tile

A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    What photo slide show tile will this work on? Do I just replace the .html file with this code?

Just freakin awesome End!!!!

Thanks

[QUOTE=Swyner;6326102]
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Version 2.1.0 Preview 2

- Integrated slideshow tile

A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    What photo slide show tile will this work on? Do I just replace the .html file with this code?

Just freakin awesome End!!!!
    should work with any. I think it works best to edit the plist of a photo tile that doesn't use html

anybody have wallpapers to share?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-12-06 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Ok Folks, Heres my Newest Weather Widget Port, its based on the weather widget found in the ExistenZ theme.

It's easy on RAM and includes onload animations, day/night backgrounds, moving sun/moon, different weather backgrounds, different languages selections, Celsius and Farenheit temperatures choices, 2 styles of last update time location, and more......

I hope you like it

Attachment 555884 Attachment 555885 Attachment 555886 Attachment 555887 Attachment 555888

Download Here: BcsCustom Weather.zip
    Hey. Awesome work here!!! I have changed the weather code in 3 files to CAXX0289 ( Canada) but still shows "loading" and no data?? This happened on a similar weather tile but not the htc one or any on the "live tiles" forum. Is there something I am missing?

[QUOTE=rjrankin83;6326109]
    Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post

should work with any. I think it works best to edit the plist of a photo tile that doesn't use html

anybody have wallpapers to share?
    Thanks. Got it to work. Do I need anything else in the .plist file besides the above? I just added/replaced the .plist section that looked similar to above. Will this read pictures on phone from iCloud? Or just the camera folder?
    Last edited by Swyner; 2011-12-06 at 05:01 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it's called @h1siri but it has a downfall and that's that you lose the video record option but there's a camera fix for it I just haven't find it yet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post

Thanks. Got it to work. Do I need anything else in the .plist file besides the above? I just added/replaced the .plist section that looked similar to above. Will this read pictures on phone from iCloud? Or just the camera folder?
    No photos from iCloud only from the camera roll..

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey. Awesome work here!!! I have changed the weather code in 3 files to CAXX0289 ( Canada) but still shows "loading" and no data?? This happened on a similar weather tile but not the htc one or any on the "live tiles" forum. Is there something I am missing?
    It has to be numbers only go to weather.yahoo.com and search where you live
    for me i searched Port Dover at the end of the url it will have a set
    of numbers 1253 for Port Dover copy those and it will work

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-06)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

You changed 3 files? You only had to go to the setup folder and edit the config.js to change your location. Follow the instructions in the config and use weather.yahoo.com for your code.
    I looked it up for you, it's "4121", for Milton,Canada.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Looks great only thing is the little sun image looks a little squished on the right other than that it looks awesome.
    Here place this image in the tile folder in com.apple.weather/Resources/Images/day_night
    i patched the sun out and it looks good
    -night.png

ill look for more and see if another have the sun

Edit also place this one at com.apple.weather/Resources/Images/Widget_Backgrounds
    -uniawbg2.png
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-06 at 05:50 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2011-12-06)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    Here place this image in the tile folder in com.apple.weather/Resources/Images/day_night
    i patched the sun out and it looks good
    -night.png

ill look for more and see if another have the sun

Edit also place this one at com.apple.weather/Resources/Images/Widget_Backgrounds
    -uniawbg2.png
    Thanks man, I couldn't mask that out (still learning my graphics program) lol
    Looks good too, I like it !!! There are some more in the Images folder too .....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Yeah it's called @h1siri but it has a downfall and that's that you lose the video record option but there's a camera fix for it I just haven't find it yet
    Video fix is here i used it it works

Fix Camera Issue Caused By H1SIRI Mod To Install Siri On iPhone 4 | GizmoWebs

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Thanks man, I couldn't mask that out (still learning my graphics program) lol
    Looks good too, I like it !!! There are some more in the Images folder too .....
    yea so far it looks like only the frost tile has it all images i will patch it out and post in a few

EDIT: here we go all the images touched up removing the sun
    Images.zip
    these go in com.apple.weather/Images

I guess graphic design was good for something lol
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2011-12-06 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Are you in the road to update this project?
    Thank you in advance !

I would really like that wallpaper please

Thanks

I have a question for the latest beta there is supposed to be media controls on the lock screen when i double tap home correct?
    is there something i must do to enable them? i don't seem to have that function

@bcscustom do you mind posting the tiles from the setup you used in your "7.5 Mango" video??

Page 123 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast