Page 122 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Damn, :/ I'm using my 4s today.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    2 questions: Do you need a TileWithBadge.png if your using the ipHOne 4? I thought @2x is all thats needed?

2nd question, how do you know the exact position of images? For example, I opened up the [email protected] for the SMS in Photoshop and basically moving it around via crop to get it to fit. Is there a better way?
    not really! i made my own sms wiggle ill post it up now but i dont use it bc i want the original feel

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

zinjen (2011-12-05)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyway to get just the lockscreen? Activate through winterboard?

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

heres my own sms wiggle i made hope yous like it.

com.apple.MobileSMS (2).zip

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Damn, :/ I'm using my 4s today.
    hey i got some htc actual images for the live weather can you make them hd like you did before? but these are the real thing! just they dont look as clear on the iphone 4 but im sure you can make them more clear and hd bc youve already done so.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    heres my own sms wiggle i made hope yous like it.

com.apple.MobileSMS (2).zip

hey i got some htc actual images for the live weather can you make them hd like you did before? but these are the real thing! just they dont look as clear on the iphone 4 but im sure you can make them more clear and hd bc youve already done so.
    heres the htc weather images if you want to help make them hd.

Images.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-05 at 09:34 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

Daniel212 (2011-12-05), rameses09 (2011-12-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Anyway to get just the lockscreen? Activate through winterboard?
    Screw it I'll deal with the lag to have this awesome slideshow tile

Thanks

hey, anyone besides me got problems with jailbreaking iOS 5.0.1 on a Mac? redsn0w sais it's not working with 5.0.1 though I read about it being able to do it since 11/11/11 (nice date)...

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Lockscreen badges are not showing up for me for some reason, transparent lockscreen is nice tho
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Lockscreen badges are not showing up for me for some reason, transparent lockscreen is nice tho
    make sure you have a LockIcon.png and @2x.png in mail sms and phone

Also, don't do what I did. The badges have to be placed in the actual app folder under tiles

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure is it only me, but when i press on a tile, it doesn't show the press animation. I install by replacing the .dylib

Hey end can you add 24/h lockscreen option? Also when I put isPhotoTile when I respring it goes to safe mode, anyway great work

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Hey end can you add 24/h lockscreen option? Also when I put isPhotoTile when I respring it goes to safe mode, anyway great work
    Will be in the final version. Copy the entire code, I'm assuming you are using a HTML tile and if you don't turn it off it can cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Not sure is it only me, but when i press on a tile, it doesn't show the press animation. I install by replacing the .dylib
    If you mean the tilt when a tile is pressed, that's not yet included

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Will be in the final version. Copy the entire code, I'm assuming you are using a HTML tile and if you don't turn it off it can cause problems.

If you mean the tilt when a tile is pressed, that's not yet included
    Thanks, for the reply

Thanks

[QUOTE=EndFinity;6325922]Will be in the final version. Copy the entire code, I'm assuming you are using a HTML tile and if you don't turn it off it can cause problems.

Final version? Nooooooooo.... I don't want this theme to End..EndFinity!! Lol.. J/k I know everything must come to an end. I'll be getting an official Windows 7 Phone in a couple of weeks..Then I'll be back sometime next summer with the iPhone 5 checking out the themes and tweaks.. This has been great, but I'm being pulled to the darkside with the hubs and I cannot resist.

Thanks

Is there a way to enable the transparent lockscreen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Final version? Nooooooooo.... I don't want this theme to End..EndFinity!! Lol.. J/k I know everything must come to an end. I'll be getting an official Windows 7 Phone in a couple of weeks..Then I'll be back sometime next summer with the iPhone 5 checking out the themes and tweaks.. This has been great, but I'm being pulled to the darkside with the hubs and I cannot resist.
    Yeah. Oh well. Believe me, I would so follow you to the dark side, but the existing hardware just doesn't appeal to me.. Nokia's the only one with a good design, but the specs just aren't there (No front facing camera, outdated processor etc.). But once there is a quality phone on the marked I'll sell my iPhone and buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Is there a way to enable the transparent lockscreen?
    There are two download links, one for the regular version and one for the version with the transparent LS

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom Weather Tile
    Edited
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -day-fair.png   -day-cloudy.png   -night-cloudy.png   -night-rain.png   -night-snow.png  
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-12-25 at 11:06 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

LtNachos (2011-12-06), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-12-06)

Thanks

Yeah. Oh well. Believe me, I would so follow you to the dark side, but the existing hardware just doesn't appeal to me.. Nokia's the only one with a good design, but the specs just aren't there (No front facing camera, outdated processor etc.). But once there is a quality phone on the marked I'll sell my iPhone and buy it

There are two download links, one for the regular version and one for the version with the transparent LS
    I agree some of the specs fall short, but I just use phones for basic functions.. But I will definitely will be getting the iPhone 5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I agree some of the specs fall short, but I just use phones for basic functions.. But I will definitely will be getting the iPhone 5
    I don't know yet. as far as I know WP8 is coming sometime in 2012, I'm excited to see how it is going to turn out (also I'm excited to see what Apple is going to do with iOS6). For now I'm 'stuck' with my 4S but if WP7 keeps getting better like this (and Apple doesn't impress me with anything) I might have to switch completely

Thanks

I don't know yet. as far as I know WP8 is coming sometime in 2012, I'm excited to see how it is going to turn out (also I'm excited to see what Apple is going to do with iOS6). For now I'm 'stuck' with my 4S but if WP7 keeps getting better like this (and Apple doesn't impress me with anything) I might have to switch completely

Good point.. I'm so far off on the Windows phone scene. I had no idea WP8 is in the works.. Thanks for the info I'll do some research and make a decision whether I will hold off on the WP7. They're not too bad price wise on craigslist..

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Ok Folks, Heres my Newest Weather Widget Port, its based on the weather widget found in the ExistenZ theme.

It's easy on RAM and includes onload animations, day/night backgrounds, moving sun/moon, different weather backgrounds, different languages selections, Celsius and Farenheit temperatures choices, 2 styles of last update time location, and more......

I hope you like it

-day-fair.png -day-cloudy.png -night-cloudy.png -night-rain.png -night-snow.png

Download Here: BcsCustom Weather.zip
    Looks great only thing is the little sun image looks a little squished on the right other than that it looks awesome.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-12-06 at 01:55 AM.

Page 122 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast