Page 120 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #2381
    Here is my lock screen. I did some modifications to blink and clarity theme.
    I have one problem:
    the weather information is not right, I mean it says 3 degrees but it is actually 7 degrees in my town.
    Is there any way to fix that? I think that it has something to do with yahoo weather code in the Lockbackground.html
    My weather tile on the home screen is also from yahoo weather but it shows the right weather.
    -555711d1323022883-mods-os7-w-live-tiles-xd5dty.png

  2. #2382
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    just a quick question guys I was using this for a while then changed theme for a few days and went back to select it and got the current.plist error or something, anyone knows why this happens?

  3. #2383
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    My new switcher and notifications. Also I'm working on converting the UI to non retina for anyone who's still stuck on the iPhone stone age like myself

    Attachment 555808Attachment 555809
    you got me wanting to make a games tile like that too lol

  4. #2384
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Alright, seems like the 4S jailbreak won't be out anytime soon and even if, I'd still need time to complete the next version. That's why I'm considering to make the latest beta public later today. So if I go on and do this, I want to make one thing clear: I want absolutely no bug reports, no people telling me that the home screen is laggy or that the theme uses more RAM than before or that the lock screen is buggy. My beta testers have done a great job and every bug you could experience, I already know of it. Just remember that it is a beta and one that was stitched together at the last second at that
    First and foremost - Thank you.
    I agree with you on this solely because I believe there will be more bugs in the 5.0.2 as well as no common release date for the 4S.

    One suggestion: For some of the folks here that use Lockscreen or IntelliScreenX I noticed in the early beta with your Lockscreen it did not play nice. Is there a way we can disable the lockscreen in the update?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  5. #2385
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    First and foremost - Thank you.
    I agree with you on this solely because I believe there will be more bugs in the 5.0.2 as well as no common release date for the 4S.

    One suggestion: For some of the folks here that use Lockscreen or IntelliScreenX I noticed in the early beta with your Lockscreen it did not play nice. Is there a way we can disable the lockscreen in the update?
    Yes, I know of this issue but I haven't come around to fix that before I compiled the beta

  6. #2386
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    com.wynd.dreamboard.zip

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Could you share your dreamboard tile? lol
    Man im tired having trouble posting lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    you got me wanting to make a games tile like that too lol
    After all the stuff you guys made that i went gaga over it's nice to do something that one of the greats likes

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Alright, seems like the 4S jailbreak won't be out anytime soon and even if, I'd still need time to complete the next version. That's why I'm considering to make the latest beta public later today. So if I go on and do this, I want to make one thing clear: I want absolutely no bug reports, no people telling me that the home screen is laggy or that the theme uses more RAM than before or that the lock screen is buggy. My beta testers have done a great job and every bug you could experience, I already know of it. Just remember that it is a beta and one that was stitched together at the last second at that
    I'm removing my move2unlock tweak in anticipation
    Last edited by Zombian; 2011-12-05 at 04:37 PM.

  7. #2387
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 132 Times in 106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    com.wynd.dreamboard.zip

    Here you go.



    Man im tired having trouble posting lol



    After all the stuff you guys made that i went gaga over it's nice to do something that one of the greats likes



    I'm removing my move2unlock tweak in anticipation
    thanks man! , and i just remove move2unlock too! lol

  8. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Yes, I know of this issue but I haven't come around to fix that before I compiled the beta
    Will this beta that you planned to release today include new pressed tile animation and/or 24/h lock screen clock?

  9. #2389

  10. #2390
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Version 2.1.0 Preview 2



    - Integrated slideshow tile

    A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:


    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>


    - Integrated contact Tile

    An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:


    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isContactTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>contactFirstName</key>
    	<string>someFirstName</string>
    	<key>contactLastName</key>
    	<string>someLastName</string>
    </dict>
    Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

    Code:
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>
    is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a [email protected]' (234x234) in your tile's folder.



    - Integrated SMS tile

    Since the complete WP7 look seems to be all the rage right now, here is a tile that, just like the real WP7 Messaging tile, changes it's smiley depending on how many messages you have. It looks something like this:



    It can be downloaded here: com.apple.MobileSMS.zip



    - Integrated music tile

    The music tile got a makeover and received a new play/pause button. It is still a bit buggy but it works



    - Integrated lockscreen

    Of course the new preview also features the new lockscreen that displays time and date, also has modded notifications and app badges at the bottom of the screen. It is unlocked by sliding it up, but Move2Unlock is not required. The 3 apps that display are customizable by going into /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/, opening the OS7Settings.plist and editing these lines:

    Code:
    <key>LSItem1</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    <key>LSItem2</key>
    <string>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>
    <key>LSItem3</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    Change the existing identifiers (com.apple.mobilemail / com.apple.MobileSMS / com.apple.mobilephone) to the identifier of the app you want to use. For the icon on the lockscreen put a 'LockIcon.png' (20x20) and/or a [email protected]' (40x40) in the tile folder of the app you want to use.

    Also the new Segoe WP fonts are being used, but right now they only appear on the lockscreen, on the tiles and on the app list.

    Before you download I want to remind you again that this is in fact a beta. I want to emphasize that I don't want you to report any bugs regarding this and I don't want to see complaints about the performance. This is an unfinished product and may damage your device. If you want to stay on the safe side, I advise you to wait for the final release or install V2.0.1. Or do both. Without further ado, here is the download link:

    OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5.zip

    To install, replace your Images folder in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/ with the one you just downloaded. Then, go to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and replace the old OS7.dylib with the new one. Also place the LockIcon files in the correct folders on your device.

    Download link for the version with the transparent lockscreen:

    OS7.dylib.zip

    To use this you will still need the LockIcon files and the Images folder from the regular Version



  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    FringeMän (2011-12-05), Jdot1224 (2011-12-05), Kr0NiK (2011-12-05), LtNachos (2011-12-05), rjrankin83 (2011-12-05)

  12. #2391
    Hey end. Do you have any reason why you think the 4s jailbreak isn't coming? Im Dieing over here watching you guys make your tiles lol

  13. #2392

  14. #2393
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    No, I'm sure it's coming, I just believe it won't be coming anytime soon
    That blows. I figured by now there might be a tethered version or something

  15. #2394
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Version 2.1.0 Preview 2



    - Integrated slideshow tile

    A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:


    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>


    - Integrated contact Tile

    An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:


    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isContactTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>contactFirstName</key>
    	<string>someFirstName</string>
    	<key>contactLastName</key>
    	<string>someLastName</string>
    </dict>
    Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

    Code:
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>
    is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a [email protected]' (234x234) in your tile's folder.



    - Integrated SMS tile

    Since the complete WP7 look seems to be all the rage right now, here is a tile that, just like the real WP7 Messaging tile, changes it's smiley depending on how many messages you have. It looks something like this:



    It can be downloaded here: com.apple.MobileSMS.zip



    - Integrated music tile

    The music tile got a makeover and received a new play/pause button. It is still a bit buggy but it works



    - Integrated lockscreen

    Of course the new preview also features the new lockscreen that displays time and date, also has modded notifications and app badges at the bottom of the screen. It is unlocked by sliding it up, but Move2Unlock is not required. The 3 apps that display are customizable by going into /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/, opening the OS7Settings.plist and editing these lines:

    Code:
    <key>LSItem1</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    <key>LSItem2</key>
    <string>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>
    <key>LSItem3</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    Change the existing identifiers (com.apple.mobilemail / com.apple.MobileSMS / com.apple.mobilephone) to the identifier of the app you want to use. For the icon on the lockscreen put a 'LockIcon.png' (20x20) and/or a [email protected]' (40x40) in the tile folder of the app you want to use.

    Also the new Segoe WP fonts are being used, but right now they only appear on the lockscreen, on the tiles and on the app list.

    Before you download I want to remind you again that this is in fact a beta. I want to emphasize that I don't want you to report any bugs regarding this and I don't want to see complaints about the performance. This is an unfinished product and may damage your device. If you want to stay on the safe side, I advise you to wait for the final release or install V2.0.1. Or do both. Without further ado, here is the download link:

    OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5.zip

    To install, replace your Images folder in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/ with the one you just downloaded. Then, go to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and replace the old OS7.dylib with the new one. Also place the LockIcon files in the correct folders on your device.

    Download link for the version with the transparent lockscreen:

    OS7.dylib.zip

    To use this you will still need the LockIcon files and the Images folder from the regular Version


    Thanks for giving me as a beta tester something new.. I'm going to check out that live SMS tile

    End quick question how do we use the integrated SMS tile.. Did you already include it in the dylib? Or is it just the images that you are sharing?
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-12-05 at 06:51 PM.

  16. #2395

  17. #2396
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Just place the folder you downloaded in the Tiles folder
    Lol sounds good enough to me.

  18. #2397
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Version 2.1.0 Preview 2



    - Integrated slideshow tile

    A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:


    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>


    - Integrated contact Tile

    An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:


    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isContactTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>contactFirstName</key>
    	<string>someFirstName</string>
    	<key>contactLastName</key>
    	<string>someLastName</string>
    </dict>
    Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

    Code:
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>
    is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a [email protected]' (234x234) in your tile's folder.



    - Integrated SMS tile

    Since the complete WP7 look seems to be all the rage right now, here is a tile that, just like the real WP7 Messaging tile, changes it's smiley depending on how many messages you have. It looks something like this:



    It can be downloaded here: com.apple.MobileSMS.zip



    - Integrated music tile

    The music tile got a makeover and received a new play/pause button. It is still a bit buggy but it works



    - Integrated lockscreen

    Of course the new preview also features the new lockscreen that displays time and date, also has modded notifications and app badges at the bottom of the screen. It is unlocked by sliding it up, but Move2Unlock is not required. The 3 apps that display are customizable by going into /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images/, opening the OS7Settings.plist and editing these lines:

    Code:
    <key>LSItem1</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    <key>LSItem2</key>
    <string>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>
    <key>LSItem3</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilephone</string>
    Change the existing identifiers (com.apple.mobilemail / com.apple.MobileSMS / com.apple.mobilephone) to the identifier of the app you want to use. For the icon on the lockscreen put a 'LockIcon.png' (20x20) and/or a [email protected]' (40x40) in the tile folder of the app you want to use.

    Also the new Segoe WP fonts are being used, but right now they only appear on the lockscreen, on the tiles and on the app list.

    Before you download I want to remind you again that this is in fact a beta. I want to emphasize that I don't want you to report any bugs regarding this and I don't want to see complaints about the performance. This is an unfinished product and may damage your device. If you want to stay on the safe side, I advise you to wait for the final release or install V2.0.1. Or do both. Without further ado, here is the download link:

    OS7 2.1.0 BETA 5.zip

    To install, replace your Images folder in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/ with the one you just downloaded. Then, go to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and replace the old OS7.dylib with the new one. Also place the LockIcon files in the correct folders on your device.

    Download link for the version with the transparent lockscreen:

    OS7.dylib.zip

    To use this you will still need the LockIcon files and the Images folder from the regular Version


    How do we get the media controls on the lockscreen? or is that not included in this version?

  19. #2398
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    How do we get the media controls on the lockscreen? or is that not included in this version?
    Double pressing the home button on the LS..

  20. #2399

  21. #2400
    Green Apple FringeMän's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    How do we get the media controls on the lockscreen? or is that not included in this version?
    just double-click the home button like with the normal LS controls

Page 120 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •