Page 119 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Hey I made a two minor changes on the UI and thought I would share it for those who want it.

UI images.zip

Unzip into var/stash/themes/(your main theme folder)/UIImages...

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Almost finished my weather port
    I based this weather tile off the Existenz theme's über widget.

Heres a pic of the night tile
    Whatcha think?

Attachment 555757

The day/night is working with changing backgrounds and moving sun/moon. It's got day/night weather backgrounds too. Still working on the cloud animations though, Then I've gotta test to make sure everything is working 100% before I post

Looks great bcscustom looking forward to it...just a question wouldn't replacing the bg images of one of the live weather tiles save you half of the work?

Quote Originally Posted by afbengochea View Post
    I was wondering if theres a way to merge two dreamboard themes? Im still learning on how dreamboard works and have tweaked os7 to the way I like it. The problem is that I have no lockscreen to match it. I was able to find an old wp7 lockscreen but since lockscreen clock hide doesnt work on ios5 I was wondering if there was a part of the dreamboard file I can use from another. Perhaps the galaxy s2 lockscreen the rest would be os7. Im just not sure what part of the file can I copy and paste .... any help would be appreciated
    It could be possible with other deamboard themes by editing the plist and adding the lockscreen you want to the theme. But this OS7 is a different beast that uses a dylib file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0262.png   -img_0261.png  
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-12-05 at 07:56 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Hey I made a two minor changes on the UI and thought I would share it for those who want it.

UI images.zip

Unzip into var/stash/themes/(your main theme folder)/UIImages...

Looks great bcscustom looking forward to it...just a question wouldn't replacing the bg images of one of the live weather tiles save you half of the work?

It could be possible with other deamboard themes by editing the plist and adding the lockscreen you want to the theme. But this OS7 is a different beast that uses a dylib file.
    Looks sick jdot! Can't wait to get off work and install that update on the UI.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Modified Xbox and dreamboard tile to have transparent background
    Could you share your dreamboard tile? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    That would be hubs. and yes it has been sasked several times but not sure if endfinity is gonna work on that or not.

to cap10turki. heres the wallpaper lol.

Attachment 555700
    Thanks ilovemyiphone4

ok everybody check out my new notification center and tiles and new tile color and clear sprinboard status bar love my theme now.

Attachment 555702Attachment 555703Attachment 555704Attachment 555705Attachment 555706Attachment 555707Attachment 555708Attachment 555709Attachment 555710
    i like yours customization cool
    Last edited by cap10turki; 2011-12-05 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cap10turki View Post
    Thanks ilovemyiphone4

i like yours customization cool
    I posted all my tiles a couple pages back if you want

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post

This new weather widget uses UNAW2 images and different animations.
    Your right, it would be easier to mod a older weather tile just by changing images out and repositioning the different elements, but this one is a completely different.
    One you see it on your device you will understand why it's taking so long

Thanks

How did you arrange your status icons like that? And could you post your keyboard, really nice on how its blue and black!

Could you post your complete UI mate. Downloaded all the UI's on this thread but I must'v missed some cause my dialers still standard and the status bar is still messed up on dark backgrounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323084107.760805.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323084125.128941.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323084138.747278.jpg  

Thanks

Does anyone has a ps3 live tile that they can post?

HTC like Weather Hub live

-002.png

-003.png

I need some testers for it !

You should know how to change your weather code

please pn
    Last edited by anja31; 2011-12-05 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Alright, seems like the 4S jailbreak won't be out anytime soon and even if, I'd still need time to complete the next version. That's why I'm considering to make the latest beta public later today. So if I go on and do this, I want to make one thing clear: I want absolutely no bug reports, no people telling me that the home screen is laggy or that the theme uses more RAM than before or that the lock screen is buggy. My beta testers have done a great job and every bug you could experience, I already know of it. Just remember that it is a beta and one that was stitched together at the last second at that

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

anja31 (2011-12-05), coconutxyz (2011-12-05), FringeMän (2011-12-05), LtNachos (2011-12-05), ss4adib (2011-12-05), TIG (2011-12-06), zinjen (2011-12-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Alright, seems like the 4S jailbreak won't be out anytime soon and even if, I'd still need time to complete the next version. That's why I'm considering to make the latest beta public later today. So if I go on and do this, I want to make one thing clear: I want absolutely no bug reports, no people telling me that the home screen is laggy or that the theme uses more RAM than before or that the lock screen is buggy. My beta testers have done a great job and every bug you could experience, I already know of it. Just remember that it is a beta and one that was stitched together at the last second at that
    Whoa OS7 themers this is a great news

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    This new weather widget uses UNAW2 images and different animations.
    Your right, it would be easier to mod a older weather tile just by changing images out and repositioning the different elements, but this one is a completely different.
    One you see it on your device you will understand why it's taking so long
    Okay sweet!!! Can't wait to use it.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2011-12-05 at 01:29 PM.

hi ilovemyiphone4
    how to make ((( com.apple.MobileAddressBook ))) photo sliding like yours, your photo in my iphone not moveing

Edit
    I have figure out that we have to wait for next update
    Last edited by cap10turki; 2011-12-05 at 02:22 PM.

[email protected]$% YEAH!!

Thanks so much for this endfinity. I know you worked hard on it so I'm defo considering donating something for no reason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post

-002.png

-003.png

please pn
    right here homie!!! thats the weather i want for my theme to match the wp7 weather tile

Quote Originally Posted by cap10turki View Post
    hi ilovemyiphone4
    how to make ((( com.apple.MobileAddressBook ))) photo sliding like yours, your photo in my iphone not moveing
    once endfinity posts the latest dylib which is whaty im using you will be able to use it. youll have to replace the old dlib with the one endfinity will post later and for your picture make a picture at 230*230 and name it ContactPicture the n respring

is that version gonna be the same we are using?? and dont know if you got my inbox but i donated a few dollars again. bc i appreciate your hard work. And..........i was wondering........??????? lmao. if i could get the new touch sensitive app animations version lol.

Quote Originally Posted by J7AYU View Post
    Could you post your complete UI mate. Downloaded all the UI's on this thread but I must'v missed some cause my dialers still standard and the status bar is still messed up on dark backgrounds.
    ill post a new one with the phone themed in a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    How did you arrange your status icons like that? And could you post your keyboard, really nice on how its blue and black!
    i used clearstatus tweak from cydia and arrange status bar also from cydia
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-05 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks

right here homie!!! thats the weather i want for my theme to match the wp7 weather tile

once endfinity posts the latest dylib which is whaty im using you will be able to use it. youll have to replace the old dlib with the one endfinity will post later and for your picture make a picture at 230*230 and name it ContactPicture the n respring

is that version gonna be the same we are using?? and dont know if you got my inbox but i donated a few dollars again. bc i appreciate your hard work. And..........i was wondering........??????? lmao. if i could get the new touch sensitive app animations version lol.

ill post a new one with the phone themed in a little bit

i used clearstatus tweak from cydia and arrange status bar also from cydia
    Thanks, Can't wait for the next release!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J7AYU View Post
    here you go homie.

OS7-2UI.zip

Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post

-002.png

-003.png

please pn
    looks good except i cant seem to figure out where on the library/wydget.js do i change it so that its farenhiet instead of celsius.

-img_1579.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-05 at 03:26 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

here you go homie.

OS7-2UI.zip

looks good except i cant seem to figure out where on the library/wydget.js do i change it so that its farenhiet instead of celsius.

-img_1579.png
    is that the same UI you posted earlier?

in the weather widget the near the bottom of the wydget.js look for

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=';

}else{

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=';

change the second url to u=f&p making both lines look the same and you'll have F

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    is that the same UI you posted earlier?

in the weather widget the near the bottom of the wydget.js look for

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=';

}else{

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=';

change the second url to u=f&p making both lines look the same and you'll have F
    thanks!! and no! thats a diffrent UI its been modded i added the images jdot1224 posted and i added the complete phone UI and springboard UI

****** awesome!!!! it worked!!! its official!!!! i have the closest theme to a windows phone 7 phone.

-img_1580.png
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-05 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks

My new switcher and notifications. Also I'm working on converting the UI to non retina for anyone who's still stuck on the iPhone stone age like myself

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323096585.224376.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323096600.033435.jpg

Page 119 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast