Page 117 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    unzip this and place in tiles folder
    com.apple.mobilephone.zip
    Thanx you guys rock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323034076.366274.jpg  

  2. #2322
    End I sent you a private message

  3. #2323
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Please share the blue top bar notification Bundles. Also does anyone have a tile psd file?
    here you go bro. and also a fixed netflix live tile.

    new notification color.zip

    http://www.mediafire.com/?ed171vo6vy56ls7
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-04 at 11:23 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    rjrankin83 (2011-12-04)

  5. #2324
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    here you go bro. and also a fixed netflix live tile.

    new notification color.zip

    com.netflix.Netflix.zip
    Thanks bro. Can I get your psd or gimp file used for making tiles so I don't have to be dependent on you guys haha

    Also do you just create a folder inside the UI theme/Springboard.app and place the blue images there?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-12-04 at 11:43 PM.

  6. #2325
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Could anyone possibly resize the image for a tomtom tileName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1323042493.917574.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  781 Bytes

  7. #2326
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Thanks bro. Can I get your psd or gimp file used for making tiles so I don't have to be dependent on you guys haha

    Also do you just create a folder inside the UI theme/Springboard.app and place the blue images there?
    For those interested in using the blue highlights for notifications: whatever UI you're using in winterboard go to Folders/SpringBoard.app and add the downloaded accents.

    Thanks again for the share

  8. #2327
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Thanks bro. Can I get your psd or gimp file used for making tiles so I don't have to be dependent on you guys haha

    Also do you just create a folder inside the UI theme/Springboard.app and place the blue images there?
    JusT place the images in system/library/core services/springboard and respring

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Thanks bro. Can I get your psd or gimp file used for making tiles so I don't have to be dependent on you guys haha

    Also do you just create a folder inside the UI theme/Springboard.app and place the blue images there?
    Yes that should work but I place mine in the actual springboard app
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-05 at 01:10 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    rjrankin83 (2011-12-05)

  10. #2328
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    JusT place the images in system/library/core services/springboard and respring



    Yes that should work but I place mine in the actual springboard app
    Thanks just putting it into a theme rather than replacing core files makes it easier to change should I switch themes. Should anyone place into the main springboard remember to backup original files first

  11. #2329
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ok everybody check out my new notification center and tiles and new tile color and clear sprinboard status bar love my theme now.

    Attachment 555702Attachment 555703Attachment 555704Attachment 555705Attachment 555706Attachment 555707Attachment 555708Attachment 555709Attachment 555710
    Why didn't you change the [email protected] like I said in my post? If you make it that solid blue color it will be square and not circular like the original notification. The only problem is that I can't find a way to remove that white line at the bottom or make the text white and I don't really have the time to look into any further.

    Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post
    Attachment 555719

    sorry guys - I think i would be nicer to take original files vom htc for the weather. i iam working on it
    The problem with doing this is that Windows Phones have a lower screen resolution and when you try to port it over to the iPhone 4 you get pixelation (I've tried). It could work for the older devices, but I haven't tried since I don't have one.
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2011-12-05 at 01:16 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  12. #2330
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    someone please hook me up with a tile psd. the search function isn't working and i'm getting dizzy looking through the mods thread

  13. #2331
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    someone please hook me up with a tile psd. the search function isn't working and i'm getting dizzy looking through the mods thread
    I had a psd file for the tiles awhile back when I had photo shop but it was a trial version and it's expired so I've been using gimp it's free just google gimp download and with that program even though it's kinda hard to use you'll maybe get better at it then I have. But that's what I make my tiles with so try that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Why didn't you change the [email protected] like I said in my post? If you make it that solid blue color it will be square and not circular like the original notification. The only problem is that I can't find a way to remove that white line at the bottom or make the text white and I don't really have the time to look into any further.



    The problem with doing this is that Windows Phones have a lower screen resolution and when you try to port it over to the iPhone 4 you get pixelation (I've tried). It could work for the older devices, but I haven't tried since I don't have one.
    I did try that first and it didn't work. Even after a respring so I pulled the other 3 gradient left right and middle images and changed those colors dragged them
    Back and respring and here now it works but I have that white line I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of it.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-12-05 at 02:04 AM.

  14. #2332
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I had a psd file for the tiles awhile back when I had photo shop but it was a trial version and it's expired so I've been using gimp it's free just google gimp download and with that program even though it's kinda hard to use you'll maybe get better at it then I have. But that's what I make my tiles with so try that.
    I'm so special ed. It's just a transparent tile DOH! What the dimensions? Also what font is used?
    Thanks

    Segoe ui font and 115x115?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-12-05 at 02:12 AM.

  15. #2333
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    For those interested in using the blue highlights for notifications: whatever UI you're using in winterboard go to Folders/SpringBoard.app and add the downloaded accents.

    Thanks again for the share
    No Problem bro I'm here to help and don't mind sharing at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    I'm so special ed. It's just a transparent tile DOH! What the dimensions? Also what font is used?
    Thanks

    Segoe ui font and 115x115?
    230*230 and for large tiles it's 476*230 and it's Segoe _WP

  16. #2334
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    230*230 and for large tiles it's 476*230 and it's Segoe _WP
    The font is Segoe WP Semibold and I suggest you go for 234x234 for small tiles and 480x234 for large ones due to minor changes in the next version

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    rjrankin83 (2011-12-05)

  18. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    The problem with doing this is that Windows Phones have a lower screen resolution and when you try to port it over to the iPhone 4 you get pixelation (I've tried). It could work for the older devices, but I haven't tried since I don't have one.
    trust me it looks very sharp and i am on iphone 4

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to anja31 For This Useful Post:

    rameses09 (2011-12-05)

  20. #2336
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The font is Segoe WP Semibold and I suggest you go for 234x234 for small tiles and 480x234 for large ones due to minor changes in the next version
    When will this next version be released?

  21. #2337
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    When will this next version be released?
    I wish I knew. Depends on when the jailbreak for the 4S is out
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2011-12-05 at 03:03 AM.

  22. #2338
    Hmm. So it may never be released. Lol. Jk. Just following the 4s jailbreak. Doesn't look too good ATM. I for one am hopeful. But I have both so..... Your work is amazing regardless. Love it. Thank you sir

  23. #2339
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I wish I knew. Depends on when the jailbreak for the 4S is out
    Could you atleast release the lockscreen prior?

    First attempt at tiles (navy fed and yahoo fantasy) on my laptop with no mouse but not terribly disappointed

    What color keyboard is everyone using?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323052732.731203.jpg  
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-12-05 at 03:37 AM.

  24. #2340
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 132 Times in 106 Posts

    Hey ilovemyiphone4, not sure if i did the notification right, i made a springboard.app folder in os7 ui, and put the notification files in there and nothing work, so could you help me? I want to switch to the normal notification and the notification you made back and forth

Page 117 of 417 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •